Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 12:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Q: What do Democrats and porn stars have in common?
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 19:09 UTC

On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 5:47:19 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<a6b3cff0-7117-48f3...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 3:26:15 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jun 18, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<e6ea9c96-135d-45c3...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Or the kid could have been a smart ass.
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Mark
> >
> > I wrote a science-fiction story concerning a race of intelligent beans living
> > on a planet round Alpha cententory and their brains were actually in their
> > ass ,they were called smart asses. Their donkeys were intelligent too.
> But rather mule headed
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I once explored the time-honored question : if you hang a carrot out in front of a mule will it keep walking and keep walking until it circumnavigates the Earth? So I went out to the desert to check this out and the only trouble with the whole thing is that the mule headed in the wrong direction and drowned in the Pacific.

Besides all the puns that could be made about people carrying in drugs but we won't go there.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Q: What do Democrats and porn stars have in common?

By: JAB on Fri, 18 Mar 2022

371JAB