Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 15:50:58 -0700 (PDT)
<0001HW.285B14B500016BFD70000B00438F@news.supernews.com> <00576642-a9a4-4bc9-bf8f-7b440d2e5852n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285BA8240023FA19700003BFA38F@news.supernews.com> <196dc32d-be99-4da2-9e4e-e17617cbb503n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285C789A0001A17770000545338F@news.supernews.com> <bfd6e6da-41b0-4475-a16e-d6d871ee536en@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285DC2A40003FCAD70000C2C138F@news.supernews.com> <e9d2808d-3e35-4828-8d72-51788b0443d6n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285F36FE000362EE70000352238F@news.supernews.com> <9623568e-2285-4d85-b085-b6e3f8e7a4f5n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285FB2D0001AB2B9700008B6038F@news.supernews.com> <24dba714-468b-4dcb-aca4-0616bec979cen@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2861C38000019178700002AD138F@news.supernews.com> <a7c04f28-4dea-461c-989d-2f7e13fec33dn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2862376D001CBD2F700009B4F38F@news.supernews.com> <66a468e4-aaf1-4128-89bf-d783e0605b28n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28638E750017540470000753B38F@news.supernews.com>
Subject: Re: 八里外送茶賴:693856八里找小姐,八
里出差叫小姐/全套服務/上門服務/按摩舒壓/
推拿/援交妹/一夜情/約妹打炮/吃魚喝茶
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 22:50 UTC

On Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 12:53:00 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 22, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<66a468e4-aaf1-4128...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 12:29:23 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jun 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<a7c04f28-4dea-461c...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > But it existed so the difference engine-erred computing to where it is now.
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > that Babbage did you know that he would do stuff like he would get financing
> > on a project and he did it till say 70% complete then he'd go back to the
> > financier and say for the amount of money you would pay me to finish this 30%
> > I can build you a new and better machine and he did that repeatedly also did
> > you know that lady Ada wrote a mathematical treatise on the analytical engine
> > which was never built by the way and that it is so complex and all full of
> > all kind of strange mathematical symbols that I couldnt understand because I
> > only have a BA in astronomy , that I started to read it but then I had to
> > give up?
> Yes, she also had a computer language named after her.
> I actually have seen the difference engine (serial number 2) in action
> when it was at the Computer History Museum.
>
> There is a project to actually build the analytical engine.
> https://blog.plan28.org
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

Yes the language is called Ada , it was written for the DOD , I studied it at Johnson space Center while I was there , so you've seen an actual working difference engine and you say serial number two ,how many did they build altogether?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o 八里外送茶賴:693856八里找小姐,八里出

By: 楊硬 on Sat, 1 Jan 2022

231楊硬