From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 09:49:42 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 7 May 2022 23:49 UTC

On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:26:35 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 07 May 2022 16:05:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 May 2022 15:21:47 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>> belongs>
>>
>>> I'm good at what I do,
>>
>> Easy to claim...

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> and it isn't being a bureaucrat.
>>
>> It is the bureaucrat stupid enough to pay you, fuckwit.
>
> No the bureaucrat work for me.

The bureaucrat is the one that decides to pay you, fuckwit.

>> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>> belongs>

>>> I'm talking about those that pay lightly more than a sales tax.
>>
>> Thats what the rates are, fuckwit.
>
> Explain.

The rates are the tax we pay directly to the local council that
pays for the local roads, local infrastructure like parks and
car parks and stuff like that. Everyone pays those rates, even
renters because the landlord passes those on to the renters.

>>> But it is because to you anyone not living in that origin point is
>>> a immigrant.
>>
>> Of course they are fuckwit, and you aren't pure bred either.

>>> Really.
>>
>> Fraid so.
>>
>> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>> belongs>

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022