From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA
References: <v3i67hthgjsnfa5nvj9kls0psu3p7rdsj3@4ax.com> <h6k67hdhf97u4v8v0csue3gphddllps3h6@4ax.com> <f2s77h9nm66l0milk2lhrkj8vgn2kca398@4ax.com> <op.1lpfye1ibyq249@pvr2.lan> <k0g87hd5sli831c0uaj2on7egvog8nvd2s@4ax.com> <op.1lpuuhfxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <bfpa7h53colhibrb7i9da73qssjm0fts9t@4ax.com> <op.1lrfo4ztbyq249@pvr2.lan> <q60c7h1qhoo0fp8gbe8njveaq7rum5p3eb@4ax.com> <op.1lsa60yybyq249@pvr2.lan> <3uvd7hl8tvoskqq56tb5j145s6ejof3e87@4ax.com> <op.1ltog4agbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 08:55:20 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 8 May 2022 15:55 UTC

On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:49:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:26:35 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 May 2022 16:05:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>>> belongs>

>>> Easy to claim...
>
><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

In other words you can't debate it.

>>> It is the bureaucrat stupid enough to pay you, fuckwit.
>>
>> No the bureaucrat work for me.
>
>The bureaucrat is the one that decides to pay you, fuckwit.

No it is their boss who decides. That and the fact that there had
to be a legal contract before I would do a job for them.

Paper pushers while some are needed and good at their job seem to want
to create more paper pushers and are a waste of tax payers money.

Want to save tax payers money then fire many of the bureaucrats and
also cancel over lapping government agencies.

>>> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>>> belongs>

>>> Thats what the rates are, fuckwit.
>>
>> Explain.
>
>The rates are the tax we pay directly to the local council that
>pays for the local roads, local infrastructure like parks and
>car parks and stuff like that. Everyone pays those rates, even
>renters because the landlord passes those on to the renters.

You do that with a sales Tax?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022