From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA
References: <op.1lpfye1ibyq249@pvr2.lan> <k0g87hd5sli831c0uaj2on7egvog8nvd2s@4ax.com> <op.1lpuuhfxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <bfpa7h53colhibrb7i9da73qssjm0fts9t@4ax.com> <op.1lrfo4ztbyq249@pvr2.lan> <q60c7h1qhoo0fp8gbe8njveaq7rum5p3eb@4ax.com> <op.1lsa60yybyq249@pvr2.lan> <3uvd7hl8tvoskqq56tb5j145s6ejof3e87@4ax.com> <op.1ltog4agbyq249@pvr2.lan> <rjpf7hh4bu1bdb9ijc8rf1ksv62gn1e0f4@4ax.com> <op.1lu4fcfwbyq249@pvr2.lan> <fnug7hluskbbojdhutciahftcfeardj7lf@4ax.com> <op.1lvq6doxbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 23:08:48 -0700
 by: Mattb - Mon, 9 May 2022 06:08 UTC

On Mon, 09 May 2022 12:43:15 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 May 2022 12:25:37 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:31:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

>>> Their boss is the bureaucrat, fuckwit.
>
>> Not always.
>
>Always.
>
>> You have a rather broad definition of what a bureaucrat is.
>
>Wrong, as always.

>>> Irrelevant to the fact that some stupid bureaucrat was actually stupid
>>> enough to get some stupid useless yank to do anything for them.
>
>> What did I do there?
>
>Waste our taxpayers' money.
>
><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>>

You are just a sad little troll. The Rudy of OZ.

>>> Waste taxpayers money getting some stupid useless yank to waste
>>> our taxpayers money doing absolutely nothing useful at all.
>
><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

>>> And stop some stupid useless yank wasting our
>>> taxpayers money doing absolutely nothing useful at all.

>>> Nope, we do that with the council rates. Close
>>> to your property tax just with a different name.
>
><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>
>
>>> But the GST does go entirely to the states and the state
>>> govt does spend quite a bit of it on major roads, hospital
>>> rebuilds and additions, handouts to councils to build new
>>> carparks, fancy sports facilitys and stuff like that.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022

1789corella