Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 09:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Q: What do Democrats and porn stars have in common?
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 27 Jun 2022 16:01 UTC

On Monday, June 27, 2022 at 3:32:09 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<6c55914c-3c88-4cf8...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 3:49:15 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jun 26, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<b3a29736-4dff-4da9...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > A politician that can pass from both ends ---- most efficient use of
> > > resources
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > And of course according to Isaac Newton since he or she is passing gas from
> > both ends the action-reaction cancels out and they go nowhere
> And accomplish nothing useful
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

If you go to the dictionary and look up "politician" it has that definition "one who accomplishes nothing" and they have photographs of every politician in history there.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Q: What do Democrats and porn stars have in common?

By: JAB on Fri, 18 Mar 2022

371JAB