Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 12:06:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Somewhat symbolic.
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 4 Jul 2022 19:06 UTC

On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 10:48:28 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jul 4, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<b96f2d13-0222-4a84...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 1:40:00 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jul 3, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<97e1dedf-213e-4d4e...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > To quote Sherlock Homes “The plot sickens"
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > I had to buy a burial plot for my cousin Rupert so I went to the cemetery
> > place and I was walking around with the Funerial Director and one of the
> > burial sites had like dumped crush glass on it and sprouting poison ivy and
> > had a guy's hand sticking up out of the grave and I told the Director "now
> > this really sickens me ; I'll take it.”
> Buy it and you really will have been taken.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I really was taken one time, I was minding my own business just out on a hike and this UFO landed and forced me to come aboard and I was really fearful for I had just read the book "communion"'and I asked them "you're not gonna do me like y'all did that guy in Communion , are you?" and he said "no, you just sent in your 2021 taxes so we feel you've had enough."

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Somewhat symbolic.

By: Lafe on Tue, 3 May 2022

218Lafe