From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Go Albo!
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:24:32 +1000
<801714d8-2855-4251-b865-b79ee8e873dcn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 18 May 2022 21:24 UTC

On Wed, 18 May 2022 22:41:40 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 15:29:58 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 14:40:17 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> around.

>> coal

>> more

>> remains

>> must

>> be

>> all

>> mentioned

> Hydrogen cars have been around for several years.

And are much worse to fill than with a petrol or diesel fuelled car.

> There are no problems except availability of hydrogen. And HTN will fix
> that.

Nope, because it aint gunna happen.

>> > This means the driver won't even need to get out of the car.
>> > Just drives to a location, and lets robots do the rest:
>> We don't even do that with EVs, for a reason, stupid.
>
> EVs on batteries alone must be banned.

Not gunna happen.

> Investment must be made about replacing H cylinders automatically.

Not gunna happen.

> That is what reaearch should be for.

Not gunna happen.

> For doing good, not evil.
> If they can join things up in space,

Pity about the cost of doing that, fuckwit.

> they can do it on Earth.

But aren't actually that stupid.

> Only too simple.

Only too stupid, actually.

>> > Take out the old cylinder, put in the new,calculate and charge the
>> > balance.
>> > And all the cylinders used are checked, of course.
>> > Just like gas cylinders for bbq at any service station.
>> Those aren't changed by robots even when its the house
>> supply, stupid.
>
>> > New ideas, will take time to sink in.

>> Hair brained ideas never happen.

> Ever single really great idea has been laughed

Hair brained stupiditys like yours in spades.

>> > But they must be implemented if people are reallyinterested in
>> > renewables for cleanliness.
>> Solar panels make FAR more sense.
>
> Yes, solar panels make sense and that in conjunction with the HTN,.

Nope, much more viable to use the existing electricity grid.

> Lots of solar farms will make surplus electricity locally. That surplus
> will be converted to hydrogen, and piped around in the HTN.

Nope, no one will be actually stupid enough to have an HTN.

> Ditto for wind farms, nuclear plants, geo, etc. instead of putting it
> into the lossy grid, it goes to the lossless

Repeating that bare faced lie changes nothing, it stays a bare faced lie.

> and thus distance-independent

Another bare faced lie.

> and rugged HTN.

>> And nukes because they use the existing grid, stupid.

> with the HTN they can make nukes in far away places where there is no
> grid

No point in putting a nuke there, fuckwit.
No one would want to work there, fuckwit.

> and use that energy to create hydrogen and oxygen from water.

No point, makes much more sense to use the electricity it generates.

> They can make nukes in deserts and arctic areas,and pipe the energy
> locally.

No point in involving hydrogen, just have the
sort of nuke used in nuclear submarines, stupid.

> Very rugged construction, most reliable.

True in spades of a nuke with no hydrogen involved.

>> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304298146_Load_balancing_system_involving_the_collection_distribution_and_usage_of_energy_using_the_proposed_Hydrogen_Transmission_Network_as_a_complement_or_alternative_to_high_voltage_transmission

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022

1789corella