From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 05:20:29 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 31 May 2022 19:20 UTC

On Wed, 01 Jun 2022 03:51:22 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 May 2022 11:52:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 31 May 2022 09:26:57 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> So you claim.
>>
>> So history proves.

> No

Fraid so.

> some atheist are just as fanatic about their beliefs as the theist.

But they don't actually kill theists because they are theists.

> That and many are just as much a bunch of idiots. Want proof
> go read "alt.atheism".

Irrelevant to your stupid pig ignorant claim about how
many atheists HAVE KILLED because they are theists.

>>> Atheist States have murdered millions.
>>
>> Theist states have murdered far more.
>
> That is not the point

Corse it is with your stupid pig ignorant claim
that atheists have killed more than theists.

> and thanks for admitting my point.

You never could bullshit and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

So much for your bare faced lie that you are good at what you do.

>>> Like the Democrats in the USA or leftist?
>>
>> The Democrats in the USA or leftists have done nothing of the sort.
>
> Yes they do.

Bullshit they do.

>> The problem in the USA is morbid obesity, stupid.

> That is a problem true.

That is THE problem with FOOD in the USA, fuckwit.

>>> This is a subject I do know about.
>>
>> Bullshit it is. As always you don't have a fucking clue about it.
>
> You've been brainwashed

Nope, never had anything to do with any brainwashing operation, fuckwit.

> and have shown ignorance to a high degree.

You are projecting, as always.

>>> Then did you have a valid point?
>>
>> Even more pathetic than you usually manage.
>
> Then your answer is NO.

Even more pathetic than you usually manage.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breed

By: corella on Sun, 1 May 2022

1789corella