It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final. -- Roger Babson

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?

<gR9LK.793787$J0r9.777107@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16068&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#16068

Subject: Re: Another Trump Search Warrant?
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redy...@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 13:47:55 -0400
 by: bfh - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 17:47 UTC

Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 8/17/2022 7:40 AM, kmiller wrote:

>>>       LOL Are you new here? I post a lot of stuff because it
>>> amuses me.
>>>
>>> TB
>>>

>> I wasn't replying to you; as should be clear from the thread if
>> you're not new here...
>
>      My small mistake. That was intended as a response to bth's
> retarded idea that all of my posts are meant to be taken seriously,
> after many years of posting all sorts of stuff that was intended to
> amaze or amuse. I thought the idea that any former President would be
> a flight risk is amusing on the face of it. Where in the world would
> they go and what would that be like? The history of turncoats isn't
> full of happy campers. I think the chances of the idiot being locked
> up under worse conditions here are infinitely small, regardless of
> what happens.

LOL. The Fred Astaire of RORT.

--
bill