Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 15:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Covid w Canadzie (Regina, Saskatchewan)
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 22:28 UTC

On Sunday, 11 September 2022 at 00:23:39 UTC+2, a a wrote:
> On Saturday, 10 September 2022 at 23:59:07 UTC+2, brat_olin wrote:
> > RIP Matthew Rodrigopulle, Canadian reporter. Fully vaccinated
> > and dead. video:
> > https://twitter.com/RodolpheTola/status/1568499653796044800
> Szczepionki nie mają znaczenia.
> A szczególnie te wadliwe.
>
> Szef Pfizera to wyjasnil eksperymentując w Izraelu,
> ze powinien ich szczepic co 3 miesiące, bo potem szczepionka nie zapewnia odporności.
>
> A to dowod na wadliwośc szczepionki
> i wszyscy wiedzą, że 90% szczepionek nie chroni przed niczym, czyli są wadliwe i stanowia eksperyment.
>
> Ale takim samym eksperym,entem jest szczepionka przeciw grypie, gdy nie ma grypy od 30 lat,
> ale te szczepienia przeciw grypie to biznes dobry jak kazdy.
>
> Jest kasa, grypy nie ma, postraszy się ludzi w mediach to przylecą sie szczepić
> albo pracodawca przymusi i melony trafiaja do kieszeni.
>
> Równie dobrze mogą szczepić woda święconą.
>
> Ponieważ cala fabryka ukladu odpornościowego znajduje się w szpiku kostnym kości udowej,
> zatem najwazniejsza jest stymulacja kosci udowej i przepływu przez tętnice i żyły dziurawiące kość udową w 3 punktach.
>
> Jest przepływ, jest stymulacja, to leukocyty dotrą do płuc już dzisiaj.
>
> Nie ma przeplywu, pacjent leży w bezruchu, albo siedzi godzinami przed kompem c zy w samochodzie,
> to przeplywu nie ma i leukocyty nie zdążą przypłynąc do pluc na czas i wirus zdąży się namnożyć, zwlóknic płuca
> i zaczyna się zapalenie płuc
> i będzie lub nie będzie reakcja anafilaktyczna, czyl;i woda w płucach i trudności z oddychaniem.
>
> Ale jest szczepionka autogeniczna i wojsko się zaszczepiło i nie choruje, bo wojsko musi być zdrowe i jedna dawka wystarczyła na całe życie.
>
> Natomiast cywile biora udział w codziennych eksperymentach, raz finansowanych przez Billa NiebieskiEkran Astra Zeneca a raz Pfizera w Izraelu
>
> Sensu to nie ma, chyba , że planowana jest depopulacja
> i szczepienie ma obniżyc odpornośc organizmu w reakcji na czynnik hybrydowy, binarny, wywołający realkcję anafilaktyczną i błyskawiczny zgon./
>
> Modelowym przykładem jest szczepienie pacjentów jadem pszczelim,
> gdy po użądleniu i wprowadzeniu jadu pszczelego pacjent gwałtownie się dusi i umiera.
Dzięki Robertowi Kennedy'emu , Jr, każdy ma latwy dostęp do bazy zgonów, jako skutek szczepienia (NOP)
w Hameryce

Już 30,796 poszczepiennych NOP, które zakonczyly się zgonem..

I codziennie nowe
https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?EVENTS=on&PAGENO=3080&PERPAGE=10&ESORT=&REVERSESORT=&VAX=(COVID19)&DIED=Yes

------

National Vaccine
Information Center
Your Health. Your Family. Your Choice.

MedAlerts.org
Search Results
From the 9/2/2022 release of VAERS data:
Found 30,796 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died
Government Disclaimer on use of this data

Case Details
This is page 3080 out of 3,080
Result pages: prev 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080

VAERS ID: 2427223 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age:
Sex: Male
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 0000-00-00
Onset: 0000-00-00
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-09-02
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH - / UNK - / -

Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Death
SMQs:

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 0000-00-00
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
Current Illness:
Preexisting Conditions:
Allergies:
Diagnostic Lab Data:
CDC Split Type: JPPFIZER INC202201109088

Write-up: Unknown cause of death; This is a spontaneous report received from a contactable reporter(s) (Consumer or other non HCP) from medical information team. A male patient received BNT162b2 (COMIRNATY), in 2021 as dose number unknown, single (Batch/Lot number: unknown) for covid-19 immunisation.. The patient''s relevant medical history and concomitant medications were not reported. The following information was reported: DEATH (death, medically significant), outcome "fatal", described as "Unknown cause of death". Two uncles of reporter, who were politicians, died within 1 month after receiving the vaccination last year. A local physician(s) decided that unknown cause of death. The date and cause of death for the patient were unknown. It was not reported if an autopsy was performed. Follow-up attempts are completed. No further information is expected.; Reported Cause(s) of Death: Unknown cause of death
VAERS ID: 2427224 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age:
Sex: Unknown
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 0000-00-00
Onset: 0000-00-00
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-09-02
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH - / UNK - / -

Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Myocarditis
SMQs:, Cardiomyopathy (broad), Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms syndrome (broad), Immune-mediated/autoimmune disorders (broad), Noninfectious myocarditis/pericarditis (narrow)

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 0000-00-00
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
Current Illness:
Preexisting Conditions:
Allergies:
Diagnostic Lab Data:
CDC Split Type: JPPFIZER INC202201109097

Write-up: Myocarditis; This is a spontaneous report received from a contactable reporter(s) (Consumer or other non HCP) from medical information team. A patient (no qualifiers provided) received BNT162b2 (COMIRNATY), as dose number unknown, single (Batch/Lot number: unknown) for covid-19 immunisation. The patient''s relevant medical history and concomitant medications were not reported. The following information was reported: MYOCARDITIS (death, medically significant), outcome "fatal". The patient date of death was unknown. Reported cause of death: "Myocarditis". Clinical course: Meanwhile, 2 classmates of reporter receiving the vaccination died, and for both of them, the cause of death was decided to be myocarditis or something. Follow-up attempts are completed. No further information is expected.; Reported Cause(s) of Death: Myocarditis
VAERS ID: 2427225 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age:
Sex: Unknown
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 0000-00-00
Onset: 0000-00-00
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-09-02
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH - / UNK - / -

Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Myocarditis
SMQs:, Cardiomyopathy (broad), Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms syndrome (broad), Immune-mediated/autoimmune disorders (broad), Noninfectious myocarditis/pericarditis (narrow)

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 0000-00-00
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
Current Illness:
Preexisting Conditions:
Allergies:
Diagnostic Lab Data:
CDC Split Type: JPPFIZER INC202201109114

Write-up: Myocarditis; This is a spontaneous report received from a contactable reporter(s) (Consumer or other non HCP) from medical information team. A patient (no qualifiers provided) received BNT162b2 (COMIRNATY), as dose number unknown, single (Batch/Lot number: unknown) for 1 day for covid-19 immunisation. The patient''s relevant medical history and concomitant medications were not reported. The following information was reported: MYOCARDITIS (death, medically significant), outcome "fatal". The patient date of death was unknown. Reported cause of death: "Myocarditis". Clinical course: Meanwhile, 2 classmates of reporter receiving the vaccination died, and for both of them, the cause of death was decided to be myocarditis or something. Follow-up attempts are completed. No further information is expected.; Reported Cause(s) of Death: Myocarditis
VAERS ID: 2427226 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age:
Sex: Male
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 0000-00-00
Onset: 0000-00-00
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-09-02
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH - / UNK - / -

Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Death
SMQs:

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 0000-00-00
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
Current Illness:
Preexisting Conditions:
Allergies:
Diagnostic Lab Data:
CDC Split Type: JPPFIZER INC202201109388

Write-up: The patient received the vaccination with Pfizer''s COMIRNATY and died 2 days after vaccination; This is a spontaneous report received from a contactable reporter(s) (Pharmacist) from medical information team. A 79-year-old male patient received BNT162b2 (COMIRNATY), as dose number unknown, single (Batch/Lot number: unknown) for covid-19 immunisation. The patient''s relevant medical history and concomitant medications were not reported. The following information was reported: DEATH (death, medically significant), 2 days after the suspect product(s) administration, outcome "fatal", described as "The patient received the vaccination with Pfizer''s COMIRNATY and died 2 days after vaccination". The date and cause of death for the patient were unknown. The causality with the vaccine could not be ruled out. It was not reported if an autopsy was performed. The information on the batch/lot number for BNT162b2 has been requested and will be submitted if and when received.; Reported Cause(s) of Death: The patient received the vaccination with Pfizer''s COMIRNATY and died 2 days after vaccination
VAERS ID: 2427235 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age: 47.0
Sex: Female
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 2022-08-19
Onset: 2022-08-19
Days after vaccination: 0
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-09-02
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) / PFIZER/BIONTECH - / 4 - / -

Administered by: Other Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Cardiac arrest, Cardio-respiratory arrest, Chest discomfort, Dyspnoea, Hepatitis acute, Myocarditis, Pyrexia
SMQs:, Torsade de pointes/QT prolongation (broad), Hepatitis, non-infectious (narrow), Anaphylactic reaction (narrow), Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (broad), Anticholinergic syndrome (broad), Arrhythmia related investigations, signs and symptoms (broad), Shock-associated circulatory or cardiac conditions (excl torsade de pointes) (narrow), Acute central respiratory depression (broad), Pulmonary hypertension (broad), Cardiomyopathy (broad), Respiratory failure (broad), Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms syndrome (broad), Immune-mediated/autoimmune disorders (broad), Noninfectious myocarditis/pericarditis (narrow)

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 2022-08-27
Days after onset: 8
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? Yes
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
Current Illness:
Preexisting Conditions: Medical History/Concurrent Conditions: Hypertension; Pyrexia
Allergies:
Diagnostic Lab Data: Test Date: 20220803; Test Name: pyrexia; Result Unstructured Data: Test Result:37s Centigrade; Comments: before vaccination; Test Date: 20220819; Test Name: pyrexia; Result Unstructured Data: Test Result:39 Centigrade; Comments: after vaccination
CDC Split Type: JPPFIZER INCPV20220005433

Write-up: Myocarditis; Hepatitis acute; Asystole; Cardio-respiratory arrest; Chest tightness; dyspnoea; pyrexia of 39 degrees centigrade; This is a spontaneous report received from a contactable reporter(s) (Physician) from Regulatory Authority. Other Case identifier(s): v2210002101. A 47-year-old female patient received COVID-19 Vaccine - Manufacturer Unknown, on 19Aug2022 as dose 4 (booster), single (Batch/Lot number: unknown) at the age of 47 years for covid-19 immunisation. The patient''s relevant medical history included: "Hypertension" (unspecified if ongoing); "pyrexia of 37s degrees centigrade", start date: 03Aug2022 (unspecified if ongoing). The patient''s concomitant medications were not reported. Vaccination history included: Covid-19 vaccine (Dose 1,, Manufacturer unknown), for COVID-19 immunisation; Covid-19 vaccine (Dose 2,, Manufacturer unknown), for COVID-19 immunisation; Covid-19 vaccine (Dose 3,, Manufacturer unknown), for COVID-19 immunisation. The following information was reported: PYREXIA (non-serious) with onset 19Aug2022, outcome "recovered" (22Aug2022), described as "pyrexia of 39 degrees centigrade"; CARDIO-RESPIRATORY ARREST (death, medically significant) with onset 25Aug2022, outcome "fatal"; CHEST DISCOMFORT (non-serious) with onset 25Aug2022, outcome "unknown", described as "Chest tightness"; DYSPNOEA (non-serious) with onset 25Aug2022, outcome "unknown"; CARDIAC ARREST (death, medically significant) with onset 27Aug2022, outcome "fatal", described as "Asystole"; MYOCARDITIS (medically significant), outcome "unknown"; HEPATITIS ACUTE (medically significant), outcome "unknown". The events "chest tightness" and "dyspnoea" required emergency room visit. The patient underwent the following laboratory tests and procedures: Body temperature: (03Aug2022) 37s, notes: before vaccination; (19Aug2022) 39 Centigrade, notes: after vaccination. Therapeutic measures were taken as a result of cardio-respiratory arrest, chest discomfort, dyspnoea. The patient date of death was 27Aug2022. Reported cause of death: "Asystole", "Cardio-respiratory arrest".. Clinical information: On 03Aug2022, the patient became aware of pyrexia of 37s degrees centigrade. On 19Aug2022(unknown time), she received the 4th dose of the vaccine (coronavirus) and noted pyrexia of 39 degrees centigrade. However, on 22 Aug2022, her fever went down. On 25 Aug2022, chest tightness and dyspnoea were confirmed, and an ambulance was requested. Cardio-respiratory arrest was confirmed in the ambulance, and she was delivered to hospital. Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) was introduced. On 27 Aug2022, asystole was confirmed, and she died. The reporting pharmacist classified events as serious (death) and assessed that the causality between events and BNT162b2 as unassessable. Other possible cause of events included Myocarditis and Hepatitis acute. Although post-vaccination pyrexia was observed, fever went down after that. The causality cannot be ruled out, but it is hard to positively suspect that. The information on the batch/lot number for COVID-19 Vaccine - Manufacturer Unknown has been requested and will be submitted if and when received.; Reported Cause(s) of Death: Asystole; Cardio-respiratory arrest
VAERS ID: 2427447 (history)
Form: Version 2.0
Age: 69.0
Sex: Male
Location: Foreign
Vaccinated: 2021-11-09
Onset: 2021-11-10
Days after vaccination: 1
Submitted: 0000-00-00
Entered: 2022-09-02
Vaccin­ation / Manu­facturer Lot / Dose Site / Route
COVID19: COVID19 (COVID19 (MODERNA)) / MODERNA - / 2 - / OT

Administered by: Unknown Purchased by: ?
Symptoms: Infarction, Influenza like illness
SMQs:, Myocardial infarction (broad), Embolic and thrombotic events, vessel type unspecified and mixed arterial and venous (narrow)

Life Threatening? No
Birth Defect? No
Died? Yes
Date died: 2022-07-03
Days after onset: 234
Permanent Disability? No
Recovered? No
Office Visit? No
ER Visit? No
ER or Doctor Visit? No
Hospitalized? No
Previous Vaccinations:
Other Medications:
Current Illness: Nonsmoker
Preexisting Conditions: Medical History/Concurrent Conditions: Atherosclerosis (mother)
Allergies:
Diagnostic Lab Data:
CDC Split Type: CZMODERNATX, INC.MOD20226

Write-up: Infarction; Sweating, increased body temperature, pain in joints, back, legs, insomnia, sweating; This case was received via Regulatory Authority Agency (Reference number: CZ-CZSUKL-22004385) on 01-Sep-2022 and was forwarded to Moderna on 01-Sep-2022. This regulatory authority case was reported by a consumer and describes the occurrence of INFARCTION (Infarction) in a 69-year-old male patient who received mRNA-1273 (Spikevax) for COVID-19 immunization. The occurrence of additional non-serious events is detailed below. Previously administered products included for Product used for unknown indication: Olanzapin from 2017 to 2018 and Mirtrazapin from 2017 to 2018. Past adverse reactions to the above products included No adverse event with Mirtrazapin and Olanzapin. Family history included Atherosclerosis (mother). Concurrent medical conditions included Nonsmoker. On 09-Nov-2021, the patient received second dose of mRNA-1273 (Spikevax) (Intramuscular) 1 dosage form. On 10-Nov-2021, after starting mRNA-1273 (Spikevax), the patient experienced INFLUENZA LIKE ILLNESS (Sweating, increased body temperature, pain in joints, back, legs, insomnia, sweating). On 03-Jul-2022, the patient experienced INFARCTION (Infarction) (seriousness criterion death). The patient died on 03-Jul-2022. The reported cause of death was infarction. An autopsy was not performed. At the time of death, INFLUENZA LIKE ILLNESS (Sweating, increased body temperature, pain in joints, back, legs, insomnia, sweating) outcome was unknown. Patient had no chronic medical conditions. Had not had COVID-19. Did not lead a stressful lifestyle nor suffered from obesity. Had normal levels of cholesterol. Took part in sport (e.g., running, cycling, swimming) and was a beekeeper. The patient''s father died of an injury aged 93, the mother died of atherosclerosis. The patient himself had no known history of atherosclerosis. No concomitant drug was reported. No treatment drug was reported. Company Comment: This regulatory authority case concerns a 69-year-old male patient, with family history of atherosclerosis, who experienced unexpected, serious fatal AESI infarction, around 8 months after receiving a second dose of mRNA-1273. Clinical course, diagnostic evaluation, concomitant medications, and treatment details not reported. The cause of death was reported as acute myocardial infarction. An autopsy was not performed. The patient''s age, gender and family history of atherosclerosis could be risk factors for the event. The benefit risk relationship of mRNA-1273 is not affected by this report. Event seriousness is assessed as per regulatory authority''s report.; Sender''s Comments: This regulatory authority case concerns a 69-year-old male patient, with family history of atherosclerosis, who experienced unexpected, serious fatal AESI infarction, around 8 months after receiving a second dose of mRNA-1273. Clinical course, diagnostic evaluation, concomitant medications, and treatment details not reported. The cause of death was reported as acute myocardial infarction. An autopsy was not performed. The patient''s age, gender and family history of atherosclerosis could be risk factors for the event. The benefit risk relationship of mRNA-1273 is not affected by this report. Event seriousness is assessed as per regulatory authority''s report.; Reported Cause(s) of Death: Infarction
Result pages: prev 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Covid w Canadzie (Regina, Saskatchewan)

By: brat_olin on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

26brat_olin