From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: When the hell...
References: <44545d09-4dec-43e7-8c7e-261998769f1dn@googlegroups.com> <8a117e19-1748-46f1-97b3-d0930dd6d157n@googlegroups.com> <9c2a9a4e-b420-47e5-b51a-8233733cb7d3n@googlegroups.com> <lPidnZokxNj9sbH_nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t0i606$jsh$1@dont-email.me> <c41f1732-4827-4502-8e11-29495cd03050n@googlegroups.com> <75449d52-49c8-4595-857f-42d9810e6aa0n@googlegroups.com> <t0l3a9$kvr$1@dont-email.me> <4fa093d7-6d2d-495b-9079-1ab66028510an@googlegroups.com> <t0lglh$rul$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:51:13 -0400
 by: John H - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:51 UTC

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:28:49 -0000 (UTC), Who me? <1@2.com> wrote:

>On 3/13/22 2:34 PM, True North wrote:

>>> It's a grin to look in here every few months to see if there are any new
>>> posters and if the right-wing asswipes have learned to behave in a civil
>>> fashion. No to both.
>>>
>>> I had a Highlander loaner for a few days while my Tacoma was in the
>>> shop, awaiting an electronic part. The Highlander was a sweet ride, a
>>> smooth V6 all-wheel drive with leather upholstery, the high-end sound
>>> system, heated seats, et cetera. I very much enjoyed driving it. Wife's
>>> 2017 Camry only has 50,000 miles so it has a long trouble-free life
>>> ahead of it, but if she wants something new, I'd certainly steer her
>>> towards the top model Highlander.
>>>
>>> Picked up a Glock 17, Gen 5 recently, got a KKM threaded barrel for it,
>>> stuck on a red dot. First striker-fired pistol I've actually enjoyed.
>>> Works well with my suppressor. Not the same high level of quality as my
>>> CZ pistol, but good enough.
>>>
>>> Got a diet and exercise regimen that helps me maintain my weight at a
>>> hair under 200 pounds, and my doc says I shouldn't go any lower. Works
>>> for me.
>>>
>>> See you fellas in a few months. Try to behave.
>>>

>>> --
>>> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
>>

>>Talking about guns, I took my non-restricted firearms course a week ago with the intention of applying for my P.A.L.
>>This would allow it to buy or own shotguns or up to a semi-automatic hunting rifle.
>>Scored 100 percent in both the written and practical portions.
>>Now I need a passport type photo signed by a guarantor who has known me for at least a year and my wife's signature showing that she knows about me applying for the license plus two separate signatures from references who have known me for at least years.
>>Course fee, application fee and photo add up to about $150.00 CDN.
>>
>>Seems like every time a gun nut like ditzy Dan goes postal, our restrictions get tighter.
>>If you don't have a hunting license the only place you can legally take your firearm to shoot is at a proper range or on your property if big enough to be the required distance from houses.
>>I was planning to get a tactical type 12 ga pump action for target shooting but now I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.
>
>I wonder how many shooters here are laughing at you right now?

Me too!

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o When the hell...

By: John H on Fri, 11 Mar 2022