Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 12:21:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_U.S._Leading_World_to_Nuclear_War_…
From: ivaylop...@gmail.com (Ivaylo Ivanov)
 by: Ivaylo Ivanov - Thu, 26 May 2022 19:21 UTC

On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 2:40:16 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote:
> хм, и този ме „цитира“ на моменти, макар че аз никога не съм казвал, че
> вървим по пътя към ядрена война.
>
> този сега какъв е? руска подлога, национален предател, антиамериканист или
> изкуфял старец като пол крейг робъртс?

"The Schiller Institute is a German based political and economic think tank founded by Helga Zepp- LaRouche, with stated members in 50 countries. It is among the principal organizations of the
_LaRouche movement_."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

Върос в понижена трудност: Как пък все на такива попадаш?

> [...]
> to light that these French officers were there.
>
> We know that there are NATO officers who are present on the ground in
> Ukraine as advisors and so forth. We run the risk. Now, my guess is—and
> this is this is a guess, I could be wrong—but the flagship of the Russian
> Black Sea Fleet, the Moskva, was sunk as a result of being struck by anti-
> ship missiles. My guess is that those missiles, I think there’s a good
> chance they were fired by the French. Now, I could be wrong, but those
> missiles are so ultra-sensitive and so dangerous to our ships, that I
> don’t think that NATO would trust the missiles to Ukrainians, or to
> anybody else. I think I think they have to be maintained under NATO
> control and operation. So I think that it was probably NATO forces that
> actually sunk the Moskva.
>
> …
>
> и още нещо интересно -- излиза, че калинките са глобално явление, а не
> локално :)
>
> You know, there’s been a tremendous deterioration in the quality of flag
> officers, going back to, well, certainly the 1990s. We had very, very fine
> flag officers, during the time I was on active duty—I left in ‘94—just
> superior quality people. But what happened is, subsequently, we had
> President Clinton take over, later, we had Obama. We’ve got Biden now. And
> they apply a very strict political screen to their military officers. And
> we now have “yes men.” These are not people whose principal devotion is to
> the United States and its people. Their principal devotion is to their
> careers and their ability to network with other military officers upon
> retirement. There’s a very strong network that can place military generals
> into think tanks, where they promote war, into organizations like Raytheon
> and Northrop Grumman, and all of these defense operations, where they can
> get on boards and things like that. So there’s quite a personal price that
> you pay for saying, “Hey, stop. War is not in the interests of the
> American people.” If we had a better quality of individual, we would have
> people with the courage who would say, “I don’t care what it costs me
> personally.” But it is very difficult to get into the senior ranks, if you
> are an individual guided by principle, and patriotism, and devotion to the
> people of this nation. That’s just not how it works. And at some point, we
> need a President who will go in and shake the tree, and bring a lot of
> these people falling down from it, because they’re dangerous. They’re very
> dangerous to America.
>
> останалата част от интервюто може да прочетете там:
>
> https://schillerinstitute.com/blog/2022/04/26/video-col-richard-black-u-s-
> leading-world-to-nuclear-war/
>
> за обсебените има и видео с интервюто -- да не се мъчат да четат с
> разбиране 8-)
>
> --
> «地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

By: Nick on Thu, 26 May 2022

7Nick