https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8867&group=alt.food.fast-food#8867

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <i49fcghjpsqmspi0kk7nt5qjbt9qhqutts@4ax.com> <3bednVctTZk7k0P9nZ2dnUU7-btQAAAA@supernews.com> <n44sdgple9fpicacpm7f2871iam5ddfvif@4ax.com> <ao-dneVfyY6xp3n9nZ2dnUU7-TFQAAAA@supernews.com> <9jl8eg5cckn6i0l19nb7c1ug6p6a3mhkvr@4ax.com> <y5SdnZevuuehanL9nZ2dnUU7-N3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <ak80fglqqri2c08evr5hjcd2cbnjd9hola@4ax.com> <d62dnVdru8rSxp38nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com> <jj11ggh0h092v3roi0a9pe8kttc4ainkvv@4ax.com> <9rGdnd1b84HdloP8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@supernews.com> <p4nshg5o68mt96ui2ig1o1i93sihatg7js@4ax.com>
Subject: Re: An Internet LEsson For Jenny - WebP format
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:31:07 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 19:31 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 14:21:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> <jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>>message

>>> Of COURSE it is, which is why I'm discussing it with a.f.f-f's
>>> resident idiot.
>>
>>Listen Klous, I don't need any lesson's from YOU.
>
> Of course you do, Jenny. You're woefully ignorant in any subject we've
> ever discussed.
>
>> I obviously was the one
>>more smart about Webp,
>
> Obviously, you had no idea what it was, because you cried like a
> school girl when I used a link with it.
>
> "Oh and BTW shame on you klous for posting in webp format." you
> whined.
>
>>First of all becouse I KNEW IT EXISTED BEFORE YOU DID
>>and already new it's many disadvantage's.
>
> You knew nothing about it then, and you know what I taught you now.

Lies, obvious lie's. If I knew nothing about it, then how would I know how
traoublesome it was, and make a decision to ban it?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Kinda Wish McDonald's Was Still Using This 1970's Menu

By: KlausSchadenfreude on Mon, 14 Jun 2021

110KlausSchadenfreude