From: q21...@q1.com (World-3000)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about the exponential progress and about
capitalism and more of my thoughts..
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 17:21:21 -0400
 by: World-3000 - Tue, 17 May 2022 21:21 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the exponential progress and about
capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and of course i have to talk more about why i
am optimistic about capitalism, and here is why , read the following
thoughts about the Ramez Naam’s new book so that to understand:

The Limits of the Earth, Part 1: Problems

"In my own new book, The Infinite Resource: The Power of Ideas on a
Finite Planet, I challenge this view. The problem isn’t economic growth,
per se. Nor is the problem that our natural resources are too small.
While finite, the natural resources the planet supplies are vast and far
larger than humanity needs in order to continue to thrive and grow
prosperity for centuries to come. The problem, rather, is the types of
resources we access, and the manner and efficiency with which we use them.

And the ultimate solution to those problems is innovation – innovation
in the science and technology that we use to tap into physical
resources, and innovation in the economic system that steers our
consumption.

The situation we’re in isn’t a looming wall that we’re doomed to crash
into. It’s a race – a race between depletion and pollution of natural
resources on one side, and our pace of innovation on the other."

Read more here:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-limits-of-the-earth-part-1-problems/

And i also say that we have "just" already attained the knee
of the exponential progress curve, this knee of the curve is the place
where growth suddenly switches from a slower to an even faster
exponential mode, so now the curve of exponential progress of our
humanity has "just" already started to go exponentially even much
faster, this is why i say that in about 10 years from now we will
become so powerful because of it. And you have to look at the following
video so that to understand this exponential progress of our humanity:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And you can read my thoughts about artificial intelligence and
productivity and about China and its artificial intelligence and
computer chips in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/UOt_4qTgN8M

And you can read my following thoughts about Nanotechnology and about
Exponential Progress in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

More of my philosophy about the american dream and more of my thoughts..

The American dream was initially conceived by Thomas Jefferson as each
citizen’s right to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of
happiness, this american dream is not about guaranteed outcomes, of
course, but the pursuit of opportunities, so notice carefully
that i have just spoken more and more about those kind of opportunities
that we have to have and that makes the american dream, like for example
my talking in my below thoughts about Progressive Capitalism of Joseph
E. Stiglitz, since Joseph E. Stiglitz is saying in his videos below that
he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his progressive
capitalism, so read my below thoughts carefully so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about my pedagogy and how to be efficient
at learning and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have passed two certified IQ tests and
i have scored above 115 IQ, and now i will talk about my kind of pedagogy:

So you will notice that my pedagogy is that i am learning the others
by making them understand my architectural ideas that i have invented
about different subjects or by making them understand much more clearly
architectural ideas of this or that subject, since my pedagogy says that
from understanding those architectural ideas of this or that subject ,
this easy much more the learning for you and this permits you to go
really fast in learning and this gives form to a high intelligence, this
is why i am doing it this way, so i will give you an example of it, so
look for example at the following study that says that humans
are selfish and egoistic:

Humans are naturally selfish, study finds

https://thebaynet.com/humans-are-naturally-selfish-study-finds-html/

So when you look at the above study you can quickly become pessimistic,
but here again i am giving my architectural idea that permits you to
understand that capitalism is the key that solves greatly the above
problem, and it is that capitalism is not a zero sum game, since with a
reasonable level of growth, capitalism can both deliver rising living
standards for most, and still ensure a relatively high rate of return to
the owners of capital, so then you are noticing that we have not be
pessimistic about the being competition and being egoism, since we have
to look at what is happening in a holistic manner, but of course
capitalism has to be managed by rules such as Antitrust laws, and
here is my new proverb and my thoughts about it so that you understand:

"R&D (Research and development) and innovation bring
or introduce a kind of economic volatility, so you
have to know how to manage it and how to manage the
risk brought by it, so then you have to know how to manage
efficiently by not hurting good competition"

Note that "volatility" in the the dictionary means:

"A tendency to change quickly and unpredictably"

Read more here to notice it:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/volatility

This above new proverb of mine also says that since the R&D (Research
and development) and innovation bring or introduce a kind of economic
volatility, so we have also to know how to manage it carefully and
efficiently with Antitrust laws, and here is the why of Antitrust laws:

"Antitrust laws are statutes developed by governments to protect
consumers from predatory business practices and ensure fair competition.
Antitrust laws are applied to a wide range of questionable business
activities, including market allocation, bid rigging, price fixing, and
monopolies."

This new proverb of mine is also related to the below problem that
brings nationalism and its economic nationalism that hurts good
competition, read about it carefully in my below writing and thoughts:

More political philosophy about what are the big economic problems of
China?..

Here is the big economic problems of China:

First economic problem is that China is addicted to debt, look at the
following video to notice it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT7DTn9PKLw

Second economic problem is that China has Not enough PEOPLE for the
FUTURE, look at the following video to notice it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4qFVuXEe-8

Third economic problem, is that China has the same problem of
nationalism and its economic nationalism that hurts good competition
that brings efficiency, and here it is, read it carefully:

Why is GERMANY Growing More Than JAPAN? and more about China...

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also
invented many scalable algorithms and algorithms, and today
i will speak about: Why is GERMANY Growing More Than JAPAN?
and more..

We have to be more smart, i think China is also reproducing the
mistakes of Japan, because Japan has protected its large industrial
conglomerates called in Japanese "Keiretsu" and Japan has
compensated there disadvantages even if they were not efficient, and
Japan didn't hesitate to give the Keiretsu all kinds of advantages and
privileges even if they were not efficient, and this was not good for
"competition" and Japan has "failed" by doing it.

Look in this video carefully to notice it:

Why is GERMANY Growing More Than JAPAN? - VisualPolitik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vou96yLuWXw

I think this is the same that is happening with China, since i think
China needs an efficient mechanism that protects correct "competition"
that brings good efficiency, read the following to notice it:

Competition: Europe's awakening in the face of foreign subsidies

Our state aid rules are very strict: an EU company can only receive
grants of up to € 200,000 over three years. In China, the three 5G
operators received 19 million euros each through the megalopolis of
Shenzhen (12 million inhabitants)… According to the Wall Street Journal
(article of December 25, 2019), Huawei would have benefited from 75
billion state aid via different channels, figures denied by the company.
State capitalism of China obviously raises the question of the inequity
of world competition ...

The direction the Commission is taking through the "white paper" is not
this at all. The Commission does not seek to copy the Chinese model by
favoring subsidized European champions. She does not deny her position
in the Siemens-Alstom file. Margrethe Vestager was very clear on this
point: “What we are asking for is reciprocity and conditions of
equality. […] We are not going to sacrifice the advantages of
competition to do the same thing that others do, namely to subsidize
companies. No, because we would sacrifice the idea that the market is
there to serve consumers with fairness and fair prices. "

Read more here:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lepoint.fr%2Fpolitique%2Femmanuel-berretta%2Fconcurrence-le-reveil-de-l-europe-face-aux-subventions-etrangeres-18-06-2020-2380631_1897.php

And I have just looked at many videos on youtube of Joseph Stiglitz and
i have just understood him well, but i have just quickly found the
following interesting video of him that explains well the reforms that
we need so that to be progressive capitalism, and he is saying in this
video that he has advised the democratic party about his reforms of his
progressive capitalism and i think that he is a democrat, so i
invite you to look at his following interesting video so that
to understand:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profit | Munich Security
Conference 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sym4UZOjhJc

And more precision about more of my philosophy about progressive
capitalism..

I invite you again to look at the following interesting video of Joseph
E. Stiglitz that speaks about some thoughts of his interesting book
“People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism for an Age of
Discontent.”:

Joseph Stiglitz on People, Power, and Profits: Progressive Capitalism
for an Age of Discontent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJksgMIDdI

And read his following interesting article in The New York Times so that
to understand:

Joseph E. Stiglitz is a university professor at Columbia, the 2001
recipient of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, a former chairman of
the Council of Economic Advisers, a former chief economist of the World
Bank and the author, most recently, of “People, Power, and Profits:
Progressive Capitalism for an Age of Discontent.”, and i invite you to
read his following interesting article in The New York Times:

Progressive capitalism is not an oxymoron

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/opinion/sunday/progressive-capitalism.html

And more of my philosophy about how Inflation has 'direct correlation'
with America's chip shortage and more of my thoughts..

Inflation has 'direct correlation' with America's chip shortage:
Commerce Secretary

Read more here:

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/inflation-chip-shortage-commerce-secretary-122005269.html

And you can read the following interesting article about chip shortage:

TSMC R&D Chief: There’s Light at the End of the Chip Shortage,
and the IEEE award recipient talks about the next generation of chips

https://spectrum.ieee.org/tsmc-exec-on-chip-shortage

More of my philosophy about capitalism and more of my thoughts..

I just said yesterday the following:

"I think i am highly smart, and i am also discovering a pattern with my
fluid intelligence and it is that the supply and demand in an economic
system has also something that looks like democracy, since like in
democracy , the demand in an economic system has to be well educated and
well informed so that to make a good choice and so that to not create
problems, so as you notice that like in democracy, it is always a
dynamic process of educating or informing the demand in the economic
system or the people of a democracy."

And as you have just noticed, i have just talked about egoism and
selfishness of humans, but we have to be optimistic since capitalism is
not a zero sum game, since with a reasonable level of growth, capitalism
can both deliver rising living standards for most, and still ensure a
relatively high rate of return to the owners of capital.

More of my philosophy about the positive energy of being an inventor or
creator and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
logically inferred that we have not to hate life or human life , but
we have to be disciplined by rules, read it below, also human life needs
from us to construct "smartly" an individual more stronger "ego" as an
engine that permits you to be creative or inventive and then permits you
to be successful, so it is why i am doing it this way by explaining how
i am being an inventive and creative, and read my below thoughts about
it, so it is why i have also invented a part of my philosophy about it,
and here it is, read it carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about the meaning of life and existence and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i think that the meaning of life and
existence comes from like the genetic algorithm, i mean that it is
like an optimization problem, since life or human life is not yet
perfect or beautiful and we have to optimize it by making it more and
more beautiful and more and more perfect, and i think this way of doing
is the efficient way, so we have not to waste too much time at hating or
destroying life, since i think that this way of thinking shows that we
have to be constructive in our philosophy.

More of my philosophy about my kind of personality and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, but i will ask a philosophical question of:

How can i explain my kind of personality ?

I think i am like an inventor or creator, since if you look at my below
thoughts you will notice that what i like most is inventing thoughts and
inventing algorithms and inventing a philosophy and inventing poems of
Love and poems and inventing proverbs, so as you have just noticed it is
what i am doing in front of you, so my way of doing is mostly
about being creative and inventive that permits me to adapt
efficiently, so look for example how i have quickly invented my
following algorithms here as a logical proof of what i am saying to you:

Scalable reference counting with efficient support for weak references

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-reference-counting-with-efficient-support-for-weak-references

New variants of Scalable RWLocks

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/new-variants-of-scalable-rwlocks

Scalable lock that is FIFO fair and starvation-free

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/scalable-mlock

And i have also invented many other algorithms too..

And look at my following thoughts so that you notice that
it is the same pattern, i mean that i am the being inventive and creative:

More of my philosophy about my kind of methodology of learning and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will explain to you my kind of way of
learning much more clearly:

I don't learn like you are learning, since i have to understand
the architectural ideas more clearly, by inventing them and/or
understanding them much more clearly, and after that this gives a form
to a high level of intelligence that permits me to understand rapidly
and efficiently, so i give you an example, so i have invented many
architectural ideas that have given form to my philosophy as a high
level intelligence , and this has allowed me to make you understand more
the weaknesses of the philosophies of other philosophers, so i am doing
it this way for genetic algorithms(read my thoughts about it below)
etc., so i give you an example, so read my following thoughts in the
following web link that i have rapidly invented, and you will notice how
i am doing it by reading them carefully and by noticing my kind of
personality, so here is a part of my philosophy about self-confidence
and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you
notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

And look here in my following tutorial about Petri Nets how i have
invented a methodology as also architectural ideas that permit to
rapidly model parallel applications from the logical operators IF and
THEN and OR and AND into a Petri Net model, so look at it carefully in
my tutorial here , since i think it is interesting too:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/how-to-analyse-parallel-applications-with-petri-nets

More of my philosophy about the the importance of randomness in
the genetic algorithm and in the evolutionary algorithms and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will invite you to read my following
smart thoughts about evolutionary algorithms and artificial intelligence
so that you notice how i am talking about the so important thing that we
call "randomness":

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

So i think i am highly smart, and notice that i am saying in the above
web link the following about evolutionary algorithms:

"I think that Modern trends in solving tough optimization problems tend
to use evolutionary algorithms and nature-inspired metaheuristic
algorithms, especially those based on swarm intelligence (SI), two major
characteristics of modern metaheuristic methods are nature-inspired, and
a balance between randomness and regularity."

So i think that in the genetic algorithm, there is a part that is hard
coded, like selecting the best genes, and i think that it is what
we call regularity, since it is hard coded like that, but there is
a so important thing in the genetic algorithm that we call randomness,
and i think that it is the genetic mutations that happen with a
probability and that give a kind of diversity, so i think that this
genetic mutations are really important, since i can for example
say that if the best genes are the ones that use "reason", so then
reason too can make the people that has the tendency to use reason do
a thing that is against there survival, like going to war when we
feel that there is too much risk, but this going to war can make
the members or people that use reason so that to attack the other enemy
be extinct in a war when they loose a war, and it is the basis of
randomness in a genetic algorithm, since even when there is a war
between for example two Ant colonies, there are some members that do not
make war and that can survive if other are extinct by making war, and i
say it also comes from randomness of the genetics.

More of my philosophy about the other conditions of the genetic
algorithm and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..
..
I think i am highly smart, and i think that the genetic algorithm
is interesting too, but i have to speak about one other most important
thing about the genetic algorithm, so i will ask a philosophical
question about it:

Since as i just said previously, read it below, that a good genetic
algorithm has to efficiently balance between global(exploration) and
local(exploitation) search , but how can you be sure that you have found
a global optimum ?

I think i am smart, and i will say that it also depends on the kind of
problem, so if for example we have a minimization problem, you can
rerun a number of times the genetic algorithm so that to select the best
minimum among all the results and you can also give more time to
the exploration so that to find the a better result, also you have to
know that the genetic algorithm can be more elitist in the crossover
steps, but i think that this kind of Elitism can has the tendency to not
efficiently higher the average best of the average members of the
population, so then it depends on wich problem you want to use the
genetic algorithm, also i think that the genetic algorithm is
a model that explains from where comes humans, since i also think
that the genetic mutations of humans, that happens with a probability,
has also not only come from the inside body from the chromosomes and
genes, but they also were the result of solar storms that, as has said
NASA, that may have been key to life on Earth, read here so that to
notice it:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-solar-storms-may-have-been-key-to-life-on-earth

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the genetic algorithm and about artificial
intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
talked yesterday about the distributed intelligence and collective
intelligence, and i invite you to read it in my below thoughts, and
today i will invent more of my thoughts about the genetic algorithm, so
i will ask the following philosophical question about the genetic algorithm:

Is the genetic algorithm a brute-force search and if it is
not, how is it different than the brute-force search ?

so i have just quickly took a look at some example of a minimization
problem with a genetic algorithm, and i think that the genetic algorithm
is not a brute-force search, since i think that when in a minimization
problem with a genetic algorithm you do a crossover, also called
recombination, that is a genetic operator used to combine the genetic
information of two parents to generate new offspring, the genetic
algorithm has this tendency to also explore locally and we call it
exploitation, and when the genetic algorithm does genetical mutations
with a level of probability, the genetic algorithm has this tendency to
explore globally and we call it exploration, so i think a good genetic
algorithm is the one that balance efficiently exploration and
exploitation so that to avoid premature convergence, and
notice that when you explore locally and globally you can do it with
a bigger population that makes it search faster, so it is is why i think
the genetic algorithm has this kind of patterns that makes it a much
better search than brute-force search. And so that to know more about
this kind of artificial intelligence , i invite you to read my following
thoughts in the following web link about evolutionary algorithms and
artificial intelligence so that to understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about the analytic queueing-circuit analyzer PDQ
and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, since i have also passed two certified IQ
tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, so as you have just noticed i have
just talked about timesharing and coroutines in the following link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/tN_O-AgkGjY

And i have just talked about Markov chains in mathematics and about
Petri Nets here:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.quebec/c/LPE4zR-BqHY

Now i will talk about my PDQ for Delphi and Freepascal:

This is a port by Amine Moulay Ramdane of PDQ version 6.2.0 to Delphi
on Windows and to Freepascal on both Windows and Linux, i have also
provided you with two demos, one queuing MM1 demo, and another Jackson
network demo. Also i have provided you with my HTML tutorial on how to
solve analytically the Jackson network problem provided to you as a PDQ
demo.

PDQ is an analytic queueing-circuit analyzer made freely available under
MIT/X11 license from: http://www.perfdynamics.com/Tools/PDQ.html

You can download it from my website here:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/pdq-for-delphi-and-freepascal

And here is an example in Delphi and Freepascal of the Jackson network
demo that i have included inside the zip file(and you can look
at my mathematical modeling of it here in my website:
https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem):

---

program test_network;

uses pdq64,LinSys;

type router1 = array of pansichar;
servTime1 = array of double;
visitRatios1 = array of double;
serviceDemands1 = array of double;
var

A, b, x : TMatrix;
arrivRate:double;
work:pansichar;
router:router1;
servTime:servTime1;
visitRatios:visitRatios1;
serviceDemands:serviceDemands1;
i:integer;

begin

setlength(router,3);
setlength(servTime,3);
setlength(visitRatios,3);
setlength(serviceDemands,3);

arrivRate := 0.50;
work:='Traffic';

router[0]:='Router1';
router[1]:='Router2';
router[2]:='Router3';

servTime[0]:=1.0;
servTime[1]:=2.0;
servTime[2]:=1.0;

A := TMatrix.Create (3,3);
b := TMatrix.Create (3,1);
x := TMatrix.Create (3,1);

A[1,1] := 1.0; A[1,2] := 0.0; A[1,3] := -0.2;
A[2,1] := -0.5; A[2,2] := 1.0; A[2,3] := 0.0;
A[3,1] := -0.5; A[3,2] := -0.8; A[3,3] := 1.0;

b[1,1] := 0.5; b[2,1] := 0.0; b[3,1] := 0.0;

LinSys.gauss(A, b, x);

visitRatios[0]:=x[1,1]/arrivRate;
visitRatios[1]:=x[2,1]/arrivRate;
visitRatios[2]:=x[3,1]/arrivRate;

serviceDemands[0]:=visitRatios[0]*servTime[0];
serviceDemands[1]:=visitRatios[1]*servTime[1];
serviceDemands[2]:=visitRatios[2]*servTime[2];

pdq64.PDQ_Init('Delphi Network in PDQ');

pdq64.PDQ_CreateOpen(work,arrivRate);

pdq64.PDQ_SetWUnit('Msgs');
pdq64.PDQ_SetTUnit('Time');

for i:=0 to 2
do
begin
pdq64.PDQ_CreateNode(router[i],pdq64.CEN,pdq64.FCFS);
pdq64.PDQ_SetDemand(router[i],work,serviceDemands[i]);
end;

pdq64.PDQ_Solve(pdq64.CANON);
pdq64.PDQ_Report();

setlength(router,0);
setlength(servTime,0);
setlength(visitRatios,0);
setlength(serviceDemands,0);

A.free;
b.free;
x.free;

end.

---

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o More of my philosophy about the exponential progress and about

By: World-3000 on Tue, 17 May 2022

0World-3000