https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=9657&group=alt.food.fast-food#9657

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
References: <n44sdgple9fpicacpm7f2871iam5ddfvif@4ax.com><ao-dneVfyY6xp3n9nZ2dnUU7-TFQAAAA@supernews.com><9jl8eg5cckn6i0l19nb7c1ug6p6a3mhkvr@4ax.com><y5SdnZevuuehanL9nZ2dnUU7-N3NnZ2d@supernews.com><ak80fglqqri2c08evr5hjcd2cbnjd9hola@4ax.com><d62dnVdru8rSxp38nZ2dnUU7-R1QAAAA@supernews.com><jj11ggh0h092v3roi0a9pe8kttc4ainkvv@4ax.com><9rGdnd1b84HdloP8nZ2dnUU7-X3NnZ2d@supernews.com><p4nshg5o68mt96ui2ig1o1i93sihatg7js@4ax.com><mcCdnc3HibYROqL8nZ2dnUU7-eNQAAAA@supernews.com><o8lvjgp47bpo6d5g5brr3d99skv59nkcu7@4ax.com><at6dnTUJpLBBm_n8nZ2dnUU7-QnNnZ2d@supernews.com> <snh77g$hkv$5@dont-email.me>
Subject: Re: An Internet LEsson For Jenny - WebP format
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:32:25 -0600
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 01:32 UTC

"vallor" <vallor@cultnix.org> wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 19:27:11 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:
>
>> "KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in
>> message news:o8lvjgp47bpo6d5g5brr3d99skv59nkcu7@4ax.com...

> menu/just-the-basics-1623264345.webp

> menu/?utm_campaign=clip

> menu/just-the-basics-1623264345.webp

>>> You wouldn't, because (a) it's not troublesome
>>
>> THEY (not it) are EXTREMELY troublesome, and
>>
>>>(b) you didn't ban it.
>>

>> Yes I did. And the people responded to my ban, nobody has been
>> posting
>> webp link's for quite some time now. PROVING that people respect me as
>> leader of this newsgroup.
>
> It "proves" Jenny is delusional.

WRONG, vallor, as you can see in the newsgroup, Peaople STOPPED posting webp
links shortly after the ban went into effect..

> Why is Jenny working so hard to get people to post
> webp's to the froup?

I trying to get them to NOT post webp links you

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Kinda Wish McDonald's Was Still Using This 1970's Menu

By: KlausSchadenfreude on Mon, 14 Jun 2021

110KlausSchadenfreude