Force has no place where there is need of skill. -- Herodotus

interests / soc.culture.china

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Are these Ukrainian troops fighting for Putin now?

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 1 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o US wants to defeat Russia and China in two limited wars. Will China

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 26 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Should we get rid of air miles for climate change?

By: stoney on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: stoney

o Re: Should we get rid of air miles for climate change?

By: stoney on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: stoney

o Vaadake alla:

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n

o Tere, hiinlased, kuidas teil LÄHEB ?

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n

o [Deeper American Problems] A Sick America Can’t Co

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o [No Representation Without Taxation] Tunisia: Is the democratic

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o Who Stands for Freedom?

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 28 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (2/ 26/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 26 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n

o Chinese Influencer Found Decapitated,

By: Madison on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n

o Re: More precision of my philosophy about Italy's beautiful islands

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n

o Inimezed, andke mulle raha.

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n

o Does NATO cross the line? Or is it contributing to peace?

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o Inimesed, andke mulle raha.

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Ezimene nimi Teine n

o 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

By: Kristall on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Kristall

o Võtke minuga ühendust, inimesed ja andke mulle rah

By: Y A on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o STOLEN RUSSIAN MONARCHY WILL HAVE TO BE DESTROYED BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE

By: Jedi Master on Sun, 26 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o Russia Wants to Buy Back Its Old Aircraft Carrier from China

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 11 Jan 2023

15

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o Does American influencer the like of Stephen Colbert understand human dignity?

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 26 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o [Changing Taiwan]郑又平:台湾人喊出“我

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 26 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o 屄文喜相u竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 26 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o [Are mainlanders by de fault ROC citizens?] 大陸

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

5

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (2/ 25/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 25 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相s竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sat, 25 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相r高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sat, 25 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相m高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sat, 25 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Infrastructure degradation is like boiling frog slowly

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (2/24 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相i高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相c高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: More of my philosophy about how the US pushback against China in

By: Y A on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o Re: More of my philosophy about the Open Source alternative to

By: Y A on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o Re: More of my philosophy about Logic and about the

By: Y A on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o Re: More of my philosophy about mathematics and mathematical modeling

By: Y A on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o [CGTN] Exclusive interview with Prof. John J. Mearsheimer on Ukraine crisis

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o Join the Illuminati, Whatsapp+18632566669, join illuminati

By: Sandra Cruzz on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Sandra Cruzz

o INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM IS THE ETERNAL CONSTITUTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE

By: Jedi Master on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Jedi Master

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土a屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o My Miserable Story (2/23 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土z屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Biden: "wait until you see our plan for the destruct

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (2/ 22/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 22 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土x屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Wed, 22 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土v屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Wed, 22 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Join the Illuminati

By: Good Timing 11 on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Good Timing 11

o Cultural polarization follows political polarization in the US

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 14 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o Will the Ukraine War Push the West Toward a New Realism?

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: ltlee1

o WHO abandons plans for crucial second phase of COVID-origins investigation

By: alien on Fri, 17 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构e屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o Re: Boiling Frogs

By: Y A on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o My Miserable Story (2/19 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o Re: More of my philosophy about the Stem cell therapy that has been

By: Y A on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o [Domino theory yesterday, 1st Island chain today]

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 20 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构o屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o My Miserable Story (2/ 21/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构s屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构m屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Re: Thousands of Chinese Retirees Protest Government Cuts to Benefits

By: alien on Mon, 20 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: alien

o Re: More of my philosophy about the difficulty of human life or life

By: Y A on Mon, 20 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o Re: More of my philosophy about Kitaro and more about poems of Love

By: Y A on Mon, 20 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Y A

o My Miserable Story (2/20 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 20 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Join this illuminati

By: Good Timing 11 on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Good Timing 11

o Join illuminati. Join illuminati. Join illuminati. Join illuminati.

By: Good Timing 11 on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Good Timing 11

o 屄文喜相a高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 19 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o My Miserable Story (2/18 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 18 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o My Miserable Story (2/ 17/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 17 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: How China’s ‘Gateway to Europe’ Began to N

By: stoney on Fri, 17 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (2/ 16/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 16 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Influx of Migrants Tests New York City Mayor Eric Adams

By: stoney on Thu, 16 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (2/ 15/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 15 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相z高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Wed, 15 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相w高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Wed, 15 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o I am the king of the world..................

By: Y A on Wed, 15 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o Constitutional Hypocrisy and the Nord Stream 2 Explosion

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 14 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (2/14 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 14 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o CCP IS TRYING TO BUILD A STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

By: Jedi Master on Tue, 14 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o INCREASE IN UAV AND UFO ENCOUNTERS IS A WARNING NOT TO INTERFERE IN

By: Jedi Master on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: ChatGPT premium rolls out at $42 a month, Google still catching up

By: alien on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

3

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: More of my philosophy about is ChatGPT going to replace jobs and

By: Y A on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o China beats the shit out of a british journalist!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Tue, 29 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o The quintessentially british prime minister seeks to send british

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Tue, 29 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o Re: More of my philosophy about the essence of football..

By: Y A on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o BRITISH STARS TORTURING ME TO THE EDGE OF MY LIFE!!!! I SEEK

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o british government threatens to bury China if they resist their

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o Do U.S. Sanctions on Russia Actually Work?

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (2/13 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o "Before Feb. 24 of last year, the phrase “war in U

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o 屄文喜相v高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相t竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 13 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o My Miserable Story (2/12/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相r竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相n竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: Can We Keep the Bad Apples Out of the Police?

By: stoney on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Inflation Is So High in Egypt That Eggs Are a Luxury

By: stoney on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o 屄文喜相m竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相c高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: The National Recovery Administration was established in 1933.

By: stoney on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: ChatGPT premium rolls out at $42 a month, Google still catching up

By: stoney on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (2/11 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o This group of American parents don't trust government runs schools

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (2/10 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Those Window Stickers to Prevent Bird Strikes? T

By: stoney on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Biden Tells a Deficit Fairy Tale

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o [Kishore Mahbubani] Is the world heading toward order or disorder?

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 6 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o 屄文喜相i高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相e高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相a高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Fri, 10 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o My Miserable Story (2/9 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 9 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o [America, Please Reform] Two Party Political System Is Not Working

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 3 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Inflation Is So High in Egypt That Eggs Are a Luxury

By: stoney on Thu, 9 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (2/8 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土z屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o The People's Confession of Sin

By: Nomen Nescio on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Nomen Nescio

o My Miserable Story (2/7 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o My Miserable Story (2/ 7/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土x屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土v屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o As I teach the world Chinese, the MONKEYS mean to end the Chinese civilisation!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o britain declares war on China!!!!

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Mon, 6 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o Bretton Woods 2.0: A Global Monetary System for a Multipolar World

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (2/6 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 6 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o we need an axis of evil or the good guys will murder our babies dead

By: Ayaz Siddiqi on Mon, 6 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Ayaz Siddiqi

o My Miserable Story (2/5 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: How unusual are spy balloons these days?

By: Y A on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o My Miserable Story (2/ 3/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 3 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o Re: The Alternative, Optimistic Story of Population Decline

By: Y A on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o My Miserable Story (2/ 4/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o Re: More of my philosophy about white nationalism and such and about

By: Y A on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o Re: More precision of my philosophy about white nationalism and such

By: Y A on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o Re: More of my philosophy about the lifestyle and about my philosophy

By: Y A on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土v屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构u屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构t屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Re: Isaac Asimov was a writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University

By: stoney on Wed, 1 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构s屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 3 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构r屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 3 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相o高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相n高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相m高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Hey.... Look out new chatting places, people..... :

By: Y A on Thu, 2 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Y A

o My Miserable Story (2/1 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 1 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o My Miserable Story (1/31 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 31 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相 高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Tue, 31 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相e竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Tue, 31 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: Pediatricians Recommend Weight-Loss Drugs for Obese Children

By: stoney on Tue, 31 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Berlin will allow exports of German tanks to Ukraine if U.S. sends

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 19 Jan 2023

17

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (1/ 30/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相m竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: Asimov on Overpopulation

By: stoney on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o [UK Democracy] The 100-day test for new leaders and why Rishi Sunak

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: China's population decline.

By: stoney on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: China's population decline.

By: stoney on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o If China Cracked U.S. Encryption, Why Would It Tell Us?

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o 屄文喜相e竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相e高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 30 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: Asimov on Overpopulation

By: stoney on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Exercise Helps Blunt the Effects of Covid-19, Study Suggests

By: stoney on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Russian Deaths in Indian Jungle Followed Days of Binge-Drinking

By: stoney on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (1/29 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o [A game changer coming?] Russian forces in Kherson alert as Ukraine

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 25 Nov 2022

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o 屄文喜相w高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相 高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相 竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o "something has been killing American young people in sharply rising

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (1/ 28/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土w屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Re: More of my philosophy about Libertarianism and about Liberalism

By: V V V V V V V V V V on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: V V V V V V V V V V

o Re: More of my philosophy about how the US Department of Justice sues

By: V V V V V V V V V V on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: V V V V V V V V V V

o Re: More of my philosophy about the problems of ChatGPT and more of

By: V V V V V V V V V V on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: V V V V V V V V V V

o Re: More of my philosophy about the problem of Artificial

By: V V V V V V V V V V on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: V V V V V V V V V V

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土v屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sat, 28 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Re: It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year—for

By: bmoore on Fri, 27 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: bmoore

o My Miserable Story (1/27 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 27 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土t屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 27 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土s屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 27 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构r屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 27 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o My Miserable Story (1/ 26/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 26 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o The Huns who lived in seclusion for 1100 years were

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Who Is Going to Police the New World Trading System?

By: stoney on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: 118-year-old lady dies. Said she saw nothing but wars and fighting.

By: stoney on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (1/25 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构r屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构n屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Re: 118-year-old lady dies. Said she saw nothing but wars and fighting.

By: stoney on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: stoney

o The United States Couldn’t Stop Being Stupid if It

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 16 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (1/24 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 24 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o My Miserable Story (1/23 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构m屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o living bowhead whale avatar type

By: David Dalton on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: David Dalton

o My Miserable Story (1/22 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o FORBIDDEN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: China's Wuhan Virus tragedy worsens

By: Jedi Master on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Jedi Master

o 屄文喜相e高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o New age at Chinese New Year

By: David Dalton on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: David Dalton

o 屄文喜相a高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o My Miserable Story (1/21 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 21 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Liberal International Order: Can It Be Saved in Toda

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (1/20 /2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 20 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o The Problem With Primacy

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 18 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (1/ 19/2023)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 19 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041

There are currently 194 users online
Total messages: 2,304,252