Who loves me will also love my dog. -- John Donne

interests / soc.culture.china

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Is This the Beginning of the End of the Internet?

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 28 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o 普京的错误与俄乌战争的结局 A negative c

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Why Is the Dollar So Strong? American Innovation

By: stoney on Wed, 28 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: stoney

o Steadfastly Following the Chinese Path to Promote Further Progress in

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: stoney

o 大陸的統一裁量權(胡勇)

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 28 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Expats Shun China Over Covid Policies, Forcing Foreign Firms to

By: stoney on Wed, 28 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: stoney

o ‘Naïve’ to think Russia will lose war, says Dr

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 26 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/28 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 28 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Putin thanks Xi Jinping for his position on Ukraine

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 15 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Hello. I am inviting everyone to new meetup place:

By: Man from Viljandi on Wed, 28 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Man from Viljandi

o 屄文喜相n高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Wed, 28 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相i高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Wed, 28 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o U.S. steals 398 tankers of oil from Syria in 5 days: state media

By: stoney on Tue, 27 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o U.S. continues to exploit Syria's oil resources: Syrian economy minister

By: stoney on Tue, 27 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/27 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 27 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 台海風雲詭譎下的民意(施正鋒)

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (9/ 26/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 26 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Iran Protests Surge to Dozens of Cities

By: stoney on Mon, 26 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o G7 leaders condemn ‘sham’ referendums in occupie

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: decadence thlon

o Re: Iran Protests Surge to Dozens of Cities

By: stoney on Mon, 26 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Kiev on Pelosi

By: Oleg Smirnov on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o (Russian Poll) Attitude towards countries and their citizens

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o [Challenging NATO Hypocrisy] NATO finds itself at dangerous

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 21 Sep 2022

11

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (9/25 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相n竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相i竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相e竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Bus crash kills 27 on way to "quarantine"

By: Byker on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Isaiah 19:15

By: Nomen Nescio on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: decadence thlon

o [Another American Analysis in serveral parts] Does the ending (of

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 19 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o new age at new moon?

By: David Dalton on Sun, 25 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: David Dalton

o My Miserable Story (9/ 24/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Move over, Grenfell Tower

By: Byker on Sat, 24 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: paul polikos

o The Queen is Dead.

By: papa dumdum on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

11

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o My Miserable Story (9/23 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 23 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o BBC: PRC jails ex-anti-corruption minister for bribes

By: A. Filip on Fri, 23 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o 屄文喜相e高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Fri, 23 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Beijing puts elderly pro-democracy Hong Kong prelate on trial. The Pope

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o China and the Crisis of the European Security System

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

8

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/22 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 22 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: As Wildfires Grow, Millions of Homes Are Being B

By: pzo on Thu, 22 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: pzo

o 2022年第二季度问卷

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: As Wildfires Grow, Millions of Homes Are Being B

By: He, who travels time on Thu, 22 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: He, who travels time

o 拜登放話 一石三鳥 (徐勉生)

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/21 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 21 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o DPR, LPR, Kherson & Zaporozhye to Hold Referendum on Joining Russia

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Grass pavers, at parking lot in Changsha, Hunan, China

By: stoney on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Legal pot spawned a wave of corruption, threats and secret financial

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 15 Sep 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Ukraine’s Economy Stabilizes, a Boost Alongsid

By: stoney on Tue, 20 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o China paints mountains green to fool environmentalists

By: Byker on Mon, 19 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: bmoore

o My Miserable Story (9/19 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 19 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Iran takes official steps to join SCO

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 15 Sep 2022

8

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o 屄文喜相c高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 19 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Realistic

By: Nomen Nescio on Mon, 19 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Nomen Nescio

o Re: China Runs Kidnap/Blackmail "Police Stations" in Western Countries - Disside

By: Byker on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Byker

o My Miserable Story (9/ 18/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相o高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相i高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土i屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土c屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sun, 18 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o My Miserable Story (9/ 17/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o When is a democracy Not a democracy

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 16 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土 屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土z屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土x屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o In pics: opening ceremony of Beijing Fashion Week

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 17 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Reality

By: Nomen Nescio on Fri, 16 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Nomen Nescio

o My Miserable Story (9/16 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 16 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Medvedev describes Kiev’s draft of ‘security gua

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/ 15/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 15 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Putin’s speech at the Eastern Economic Forum

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构w屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 15 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构v屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 15 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o India’s Current Economic Situation and Prospects F

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 8 May 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: china starts building largest desert solar plant

By: Byker on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Byker

o Secession fever hits state’s biggest county

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/14 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Chile Says ‘No’ to Left-Leaning Constitution

By: stoney on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Solomon Islands’ Leader, a Friend of China, Ge

By: stoney on Wed, 14 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o ..................... Küsin ühe küsimuse, kui toh

By: Kristjan Robam on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Ukraine’s surprise eastern offensive marks Russian

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (9/13 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 43% of Americans Say a Civil War Is At Least Somewhat Likely in Next

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

14

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Hey.....Where is Jackie Chan?

By: Kristjan Robam on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Re: China’s ‘Zero Covid’ Bind: No Easy Way Out

By: stoney on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构v屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构u屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Tue, 13 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Re: Why did some former Communist countries like Poland or the Baltic

By: stoney on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Russia Confounds the West by Recapturing Its Oil Riches

By: stoney on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o 屄文喜相u高丽棒子從军徵用工不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相t竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相s竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相r竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 12 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Several set of photos on Chinese celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (9/ 11/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o The ideology of lockdown is a menace to society

By: Michael Ejercito on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o 🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩

By: Kristjan Robam on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o 🛩🛩🛩🛩

By: Kristjan Robam on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o 🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩

By: Kristjan Robam on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o 🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩

By: Kristjan Robam on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Re: N Korea and its people deserve our admiration and salutations.

By: papa dumdum on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: papa dumdum

o Re: Western Countries Breathe New Life Into Old Nuclear Plants

By: stoney on Sun, 11 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: San Francisco will have to spend $14 billion filtering nutrients

By: stoney on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: San Francisco will have to spend $14 billion filtering nutrients

By: stoney on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Mikhail Gorbachev’s Undoing Was His Devotion t

By: stoney on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Mikhail Gorbachev’s Undoing Was His Devotion t

By: stoney on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: China’s Public Puts on a Show of Zero Covid fo

By: stoney on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/ 10/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: How Two Mexican Drug Cartels Came to Dominate Am

By: stoney on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o 屄文喜相t竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相r竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相o竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: More of my philosophy about the pragmatic meaning of human life

By: Kristjan Robam on Sat, 10 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o My Miserable Story (9/9 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Why Wars Are Easy to Start and Hard to End

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

7

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: U.N. Report Says China May Have Committed Crimes Against Humanity

By: stoney on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: San Francisco will have to spend $14 billion filtering nutrients

By: stoney on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o 🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩

By: Kristjan Robam on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Re: As China Imposes More Covid Lockdowns, ‘Everyo

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Third "US volunteer" dies in Ukraine fighting Russia

By: A. Filip on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o 屄文喜相w高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sat, 27 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Re: With War in Ukraine, Putin Tries to Unravel Gorb

By: Kristjan Robam on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o E.U.: No business AS USUAL with Russia [Yet Another Breakthrough: 45 EUR more pe

By: A. Filip on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o My Miserable Story (9/8 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Re: More of my philosophy about how to create in new type of man and

By: Kristjan Robam on Fri, 9 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o The Weakness of Xi Jinping: How Hubris and Paranoi

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: San Francisco will have to spend $14 billion filtering nutrients

By: Kristjan Robam on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o [The Picture of Dorian Grey] America's Two Party Democracy

By: ltlee1 on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: U.N. Report Says China May Have Committed Crimes Against Humanity

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 8 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (9/ 7/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Re: As China Imposes More Covid Lockdowns, ‘Everyo

By: stoney on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Russia's Unfounded Claims of Secret U.S. Bioweapons Linger On and On

By: Oleg Smirnov on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: As China Imposes More Covid Lockdowns, ‘Everyo

By: wog wacker on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Russia’s Unfounded Claims of Secret U.S. Biowe

By: wog wacker on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: wog wacker

o Re: Western Countries Breathe New Life Into Old Nuclear Plants

By: Kristjan Robam on Wed, 7 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o My Miserable Story (9/ 6/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟🃟

By: Kristjan Robam on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o 屄文喜相r竹岛是日本固有领土 +81-

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Tue, 6 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: How Russia Uses Low Tech in Its High-Tech Weapons

By: bmoore on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: bmoore

o Re: Najib Razak, Malaysia’s Former Prime Minister,

By: wog wacker on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: bmoore

o China extends lockdown in parts of Chengdu, expands mass testing

By: Michael Ejercito on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: HeartDoc Andrew

o My Miserable Story (9/ 5/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Kangaroo in zoo dies after being pelted by bricks from tourists trying to se

By: Chinko on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Siri Cruise

o 屄文喜相o高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相n高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o Re: Why 'Marathi'?

By: Sreejith C on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Sreejith C

o Re: Sri Lanka Collapsed First, but It Won’t Be the

By: stoney on Mon, 5 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: New York Developers Rush to Reduce Emissions as Hefty Fines Loom

By: stoney on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Americans’ Confidence In Media Falls To Record Low

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (9/4 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 屄文喜相s高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o 屄文喜相r高丽棒子從军慰安婦不

By: 文在寅屄裕仁 on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 文在寅屄裕仁

o How is the weather in China today ?

By: Kristjan Robam on Sun, 4 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o ✈✈✈✈What's up, China ???????????????✈✈

By: Kristjan Robam on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Hello China...................... How is it going ?

By: Kristjan Robam on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o Kenyan Group Sues UK Government Over What It Calls Colonial-Era Land Theft

By: ltlee1 on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/ 3/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Biden Bails Out the Price Gougers

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o From sanction to buyer cartel

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 21 Jun 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o I am wishing you a nice day end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Kristjan Robam on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGood evening China...............

By: Kristjan Robam on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Kristjan Robam

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土o屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土n屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o [Living with Covid] We're starting to understand 'long COVID.' We can

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Magickal defence

By: David Dalton on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: David Dalton

o Re: Nicaragua Silences Its Last Outspoken Critics: Catholic Priests

By: A. Filip on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: A. Filip

o Re: Nicaragua Silences Its Last Outspoken Critics: Catholic Priests

By: stoney on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: bmoore

o Re: Najib Razak, Malaysia’s Former Prime Minister,

By: stoney on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/ 2/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Can the U.S. and China Coexist Peacefully?

By: ltlee1 on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Study Finds That 8% Of Chinese Men Are Problem Drinkers

By: Oleg Smirnov on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o Re: Study Finds That 8% Of Chinese Men Are Problem Drinkers

By: stoney on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Nicaragua Silences Its Last Outspoken Critics: Catholic Priests

By: ltlee1 on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土m屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 钓鱼岛是日本固有领土i屄習近平

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Fri, 2 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o Re: Najib Razak, Malaysia’s Former Prime Minister,

By: stoney on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Russia’s Gas Threat Is a Bluff

By: stoney on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: Russia and Turkey’s Deepening Ties Prompt Conc

By: stoney on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: QUORA: Why do so many Russians seem to miss the Soviet Union?

By: Oleg Smirnov on Wed, 17 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Two arrested in $7.8 million dollar meth lab operation in North

By: ltlee1 on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o My Miserable Story (9/1 /2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构m屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o CCP FALSE PHILOSOPHY THINKS THEY OWN THE WORLD

By: Jedi Master on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Jedi Master

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构i屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构e屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o 南京大虐杀本来就是虚构 屄習近

By: 習近平屄裕仁 on Thu, 1 Sep 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: 習近平屄裕仁

o more subtle one

By: Oleg Smirnov on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o Re: Baseball Card Sold for $12.6 Million, Breaking Record

By: bmoore on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: bmoore

o My Miserable Story (8/ 31/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: Kangaroo in zoo dies after being pelted by bricks from tourists trying to se

By: Chinko on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Rudy Canoza

o Re: Japan Revives Nuclear Power

By: Oleg Smirnov on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o Re: Russia's Gas Threat Is a Bluff

By: Oleg Smirnov on Wed, 31 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Oleg Smirnov

o The Year Of The Taliban

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 21 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Zelenskiy Reinforces Nuclear Warning After Disruption

By: ltlee1 on Sun, 28 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: ltlee1

o My Miserable Story (8/ 30/2022)

By: Chuande Tu on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Chuande Tu

o Re: A Gas Shortage Could Crunch Beer Bottles Too

By: stoney on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o PRC Efforts to Manipulate Global Public Opinion on Xinjiang

By: bmoore on Thu, 25 Aug 2022

11

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: bmoore

o Re: Europe’s Energy Crisis May Get a Lot Worse

By: stoney on Fri, 26 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Re: North Korea Declares Victory Over Covid, Hints Kim Jong Un Was Infected

By: stoney on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

o Taking Apart an EV Battery Illustrates Why ‘Made i

By: ltlee1 on Mon, 29 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: stoney

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142

There are currently 214 users online
Total messages: 2,289,202