From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: Corona Update 17, Reset Wars, Attack on middle man, Collapse of
Economy, Work take over by AI, World goverment, Central Digital Money, Data
pasport, Social credit
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 09:57:40 +0000
GNU: Terry Pratchett
 by: Kerr-Mudd, John - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 09:57 UTC

On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 22:22:24 -0800 (PST)
skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Disturbing information has finally reached me.
>
> The conspiracy behind Corona is much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much m

You seem to think that this NG is for posting your um, "exotic" conspiracy theories; not asm. You're wrong, try elsewhere.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Re: Corona Update 17, Reset Wars, Attack on middle man, Collapse of Economy, Work take over by AI, World goverment, Central Digital Money, Data pasport, Social credit

<818d53f5-7a60-496d-9b40-ac27badc63b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=212&group=alt.lang.asm#212

Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 09:46:56 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 17:46 UTC

On Friday, December 17, 2021 at 11:16:18 AM UTC+1, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 22:22:24 -0800 (PST)
> skybuck2000 <skybu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Disturbing information has finally reached me.
> >
> > The conspiracy behind Corona is much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much m
> You seem to think that this NG is for posting your um, "exotic" conspiracy theories; not asm. You're wrong, try elsewhere.

Exotic wealth, you feel it.

Tell me the two names of the exotic wealth companies to prove you have brains ! =D

I already told you one of them, there is a second one, should be easy to find for you.

Bye,
Skybuck.