From: nowh...@nevernet.at (wolfgang kern)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: Bird Flu may be caused by Ukraine operatives and their Biolabs.
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 08:48:41 +0100
 by: wolfgang kern - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 07:48 UTC

On 12/03/2022 03:41, skybuck2000 wrote:
> Russia has uncovered evidence/bio labs containing dangerous pathogens.
>
> This explains a lot why the country of The Netherlands has been hit repeatedly by "Bird Flu".
>
> Which forces the Dutch to kill off their cattle.
>
> It's easy to see how this would be in the interest of the Ukrain to sell more meat from their country.
>
> To be continued...

better not!
and I wouldn't believe in Russian propaganda these days.
__
wolfgang

Re: Bird Flu may be caused by Ukraine operatives and their Biolabs.

<20220315092258.0a0fb54b1462e538ec519294@127.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=258&group=alt.lang.asm#258

From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:22:58 +0000
GNU: Terry Pratchett
 by: Kerr-Mudd, John - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:22 UTC

On Tue, 15 Mar 2022 08:48:41 +0100
wolfgang kern <nowhere@nevernet.at> wrote:

> On 12/03/2022 03:41, skybuck2000 wrote:
> > Russia has uncovered evidence/bio labs containing dangerous pathogens.
> >
> > This explains a lot why the country of The Netherlands has been hit repeatedly by "Bird Flu".
> >
> > Which forces the Dutch to kill off their cattle.
> >
> > It's easy to see how this would be in the interest of the Ukrain to sell more meat from their country.
> >
> > To be continued...
>
> better not!
> and I wouldn't believe in Russian propaganda these days.

I wouldn't believe such tosh anyhow. Nor 98% of Skybucks ravings.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.