Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 14:53:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the exponential progress of our humanity
and about my new proverbs and about mathematics and about performance and
reliability and about fluid intelligence and about Leadership and about
efficiency and about reliability an
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 21:53 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the exponential progress of our humanity and about my new proverbs and about mathematics and about performance and reliability and about fluid intelligence and about Leadership and about efficiency and about reliability and about the digital identity and about personality and about vitamin C and about indians and about arabs and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i have just invented a new proverb and here it is in english and french:

"Life is short, but one should not try to correct this problem by taking too much time. It should be resolved through the intensity of our positive actions that bring positive energy."

And here is the french translation of it:

"La vie est courte, mais il ne faudrait pas chercher à corriger ce problème en prenant trop de temps. Il faut le résoudre par l'intensité de nos actions positives qui amènent de l'énergie positive."

So what i want to mean in my above proverb by the "intensity" of our positive actions that bring positive energy, is the exponential progress of our humanity that has an intensity that is exponential that is the exponential progress or advancement of our humanity that for example does the following to human aging:

I invite you to read the following interesting new article:

Groundbreaking study claims aging can be reversed

https://interestingengineering.com/science/study-claims-aging-can-be-reversed

And could more of the protein Menin reverse aging? New study revives youth

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/protein-menin-aging-hypothalamus

And scientists identify anti-aging enzyme for longevity and healthy life

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/anti-aging-enzyme-longevity-healthy-life

Groundbreaking study claims aging can be reversed

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/study-claims-aging-can-be-reversed

More of my philosophy about Rapamycin and Metformin and about cancer and more of my thoughts..

With reference to observed survival in diabetic patients initiated with metformin monotherapy [survival time ratio (STR) = 1.0], adjusted median survival time was 15% lower (STR = 0.85, 95% CI 0.81-0.90) in matched individuals without diabetes, so diabetics taking metformin were shown to live 15% longer than healthy individuals without diabetes.

Read more here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25041462/

And Elixir of life? A breakthrough anti-aging drug may be just around the corner

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/rapamycin-anti-aging-drug-healthy-younger

And so that to know about the exponential progress of our humanity,
i invite you to look at the following interesting video about it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

And read more of my other following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6_-3RpoSOA

And you can read my new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Q-1Rnn8UNS4

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as is saying it Michio Kaku in the following video, that mathematics comes from logic and counting from set theory, so then i say that the universe is countable since it has been tuned, and how it has been tuned? , so i have just discovered a pattern with my fluid intelligence and it is the following, and notice that "Semi" in my below thoughts can be defined as "partly", and Semi can mean less than half (just look at the dictionary or ask ChatGPT and you will quickly understand it), so here is the pattern that i have discovered with my fluid intelligence:

So here is the video of Michio Kaku:

Michio Kaku - Why the ‘Unreasonable Effectiveness’ of Mathematics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMuGcMazMzc

And here is the pattern that i have just discovered with my fluid intelligence by looking at the following video, and i invite you to look at it:

Is math discovered or invented? - Jeff Dekofsky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_xR5Kes4Rs

So the important pattern that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence in
the above video is the following:

So i think that our universe is an evolutionary process, i mean that it is a random process , but it is not just a random process , since the random process is the "infinite" universes that have processed in like "Parallelly" and "Serially" and "Semi-Parallelly" in groups of a number of universes, by combining in a kind of manner, so that to create our tuned universe, and the Parallelly is like in parallel programming that accelerates much more the process of creating our tuned universe or other tuned universes like ours, and the "tuned" means that we are just discovering mathematics as patterns, as i am doing it below, that is the result of our tuned universe .

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you have just noticed, i am saying in my below previous thoughts that both performance and reliability model Leadership, but i have to explain one more important thing and it is in a form of my following smart question to ChatGPT:

So here is my new question to ChatGPT:

"But availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance can be categorized that they bring performance, it is why we can say that quality can be measured with both performance and reliability"

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"You are absolutely right, and I apologize for any confusion. The factors I mentioned earlier—availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance—are indeed integral to a system's performance and contribute to overall system quality. In that sense, we can say that quality can be measured with both performance and reliability, encompassing the broader set of attributes that define a system's effectiveness, efficiency, and dependability.

To summarize, performance and reliability are two essential pillars for measuring system quality, but they are not standalone measures. They encompass a range of factors, including availability, scalability, maintainability, security, and compliance, which collectively contribute to a system's overall quality and value. Evaluating all these attributes provides a comprehensive assessment of how well the system meets its objectives and user expectations, ensuring a holistic understanding of the system's capabilities and limitations."

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so as you
are noticing that i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence so
that to solve problems, so for example i have just solved the below problem
of defining good Leadership by discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence, so here is the other problems that i have just solved by discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence:

Other than that , i think the below patterns that i have just discovered are
true, so i invite you to read them carefully in my following thoughts:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so now i have just
discovered another pattern with my fluid intelligence by looking at the following video, and i invite you to look at it:

[...]

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i have just looked at the following video of Monte Carlo Simulation, and i invite you to look at it, and my answer to this video is just below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ESK5SaP-bc

So i think that the above video is not so smart, since i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, so the first important pattern that i am discovering is that when you want for example to find the average height of people world wide as is saying it the above video, so you have by logical analogy to look at the people world wide like a dice game, i mean even if the people distribution of height of the world is mixed up, it is by logical analogy like a dice, i mean that they are distributed with a weight that we call height , so when you select randomly a person , you are like, by logical analogy, playing at a dice game, so the selected person has a weight of height from the distribution that looks, by logical analogy, like a dice, so now you are understanding that when you select randomly more and more persons until for example 10000 persons, it will have the tendency to well approximate the distribution of all the heights of all the people around the world, so i also say that we have to select randomly since, by logical analogy, we have like to play at for example the game of dice "randomly".

Click here to read the complete article