Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:37:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about the model and about philosophy and about extremism and violence and about arabs in France and about how most people of the society are not violent and about my programs and about the Ansistring and about ascii characters a
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 00:37 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about the model and about philosophy and about extremism and violence and about arabs in France and about how most people of the society are not violent and about my programs and about the Ansistring and about ascii characters and about my kind of personality and about my way of thinking and about the exponential progress of our humanity and about my new proverbs and about mathematics and about performance and reliability and about fluid intelligence and about Leadership and about efficiency and about reliability and about the digital identity and about personality and about vitamin C and about indians and about arabs and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

So i think that my model below is clear, since notice that i am also
saying the following:

"So i also think that i am a new philosopher, and i think that the problem in philosophy is not violence as i am explaining it, but you have of course to know how to manage correctly the tiny minority of violent or criminals, so i think since in philosophy violence is not really the problem, so there remain that you have to know how to make people more smart by making them well educated so that they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry between them and so that they make enough babies."

So you have to notice the pattern that is: "So there remain that you have to know how to make people more smart by making them well educated",
so i think that from the being well educated you get also the rest, so i think that my model is clear, so i invite you to read about it in my below thoughts:

I have just said the following:

"So i think we have before to empirically verify the ideas so that to be efficient, so for example you are noticing that there was really few extremism and violence, even in USA, from maghrebians or arabs after the 9/11, or there was no extremism or violence in USA from palestinians like
Hamas or the like in reaction of what is happening between Israel and Palestinians, so you have to be logical, since when you look at how much it is a tiny minority of extremists and violent , you will logically infer that as i am saying below that the vast majority of the people of the society of a country are not violent or agressive, since also the vast majority of people of a society of a country are not genetically agressive or violent."

And i have also just said the following:

"So i think we have to be careful, since we have before to verify empirically the ideas , so i think we can not say that lack of meaning in human life causes that the society of a country becomes violent or agressive, since i think that the vast majority of the people of the society of a country are not violent or agressive, since also the vast majority of people of a society of a country are not genetically agressive or violent, so i think it is the same for arabs or maghrebians, so then i think that what we have just seen in France as violence and destruction in a reaction to the death of the maghrebian called Nahel is just the actions of a tiny minority that is not representative of what are arabs or maghrebians, so i think we have to be optimistic."

And for more logical proof with statistics of what i am saying above, i invite you to look at the following video where it says that there is only a "tiny" minority in the USA Army that is extremist:

American Terror: The Military’s Problem With Extremism in the Ranks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVkBVExuXSQ

So i also think that i am a new philosopher, and i think that the problem in philosophy is not violence as i am explaining it, but you have of course to know how to manage correctly the tiny minority of violent or criminals, so i think since in philosophy violence is not really the problem, so there remain that you have to know how to make people more smart by making them well educated so that they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry between them and so that they make enough babies , so as you notice that i am saying that the lack of meaning of human life is not really so problematic, other than that, i have just said the following important things and i invite you to read them carefully (and i have just corrected a minor mistake in my thoughts below):

So i have to explain my way of thinking so that you understand me more,
so my way of thinking is that we have to evolve our way of thinking, since we are progressing in an exponential way , so we will be really powerful in the near future, so we have not to waste our time with racial nationalism or ethnical nationalism, since we are going to be able to enhance our genetics in the near future, so genetics is not the problem, and of course in science there is only one human race that we call humans, so the most important thing is how to manage correctly the exponential progress of our humanity, so it is about reliability, but i think that performance is not the problem, it is reliability that is the problem, so we have to ensure that we well manage this exponential progress of our humanity, and i think it is the most important thing to do. And so that to know about this exponential progress of our humanity, i invite you to look at the following important video about it:

Exponential Progress: Can We Expect Mind-Blowing Changes In The Near Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfM5HXpfnJQ

So i have just invented a new proverb and here it is in english and french:

"Life is short, but one should not try to correct this problem by taking too much time. It should be resolved through the intensity of our positive actions that bring positive energy."

And here is the french translation of it:

"La vie est courte, mais il ne faudrait pas chercher à corriger ce problème en prenant trop de temps. Il faut le résoudre par l'intensité de nos actions positives qui amènent de l'énergie positive."

So what i want to mean in my above proverb by the "intensity" of our positive actions that bring positive energy, is the exponential progress of our humanity that has an intensity that is exponential that is the exponential progress or advancement of our humanity that for example does the following to human aging:

I invite you to read the following interesting new article:

Groundbreaking study claims aging can be reversed

https://interestingengineering.com/science/study-claims-aging-can-be-reversed

And could more of the protein Menin reverse aging? New study revives youth

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/protein-menin-aging-hypothalamus

And scientists identify anti-aging enzyme for longevity and healthy life

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/anti-aging-enzyme-longevity-healthy-life

Groundbreaking study claims aging can be reversed

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/study-claims-aging-can-be-reversed

More of my philosophy about Rapamycin and Metformin and about cancer and more of my thoughts..

With reference to observed survival in diabetic patients initiated with metformin monotherapy [survival time ratio (STR) = 1.0], adjusted median survival time was 15% lower (STR = 0.85, 95% CI 0.81-0.90) in matched individuals without diabetes, so diabetics taking metformin were shown to live 15% longer than healthy individuals without diabetes.

Read more here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25041462/

And Elixir of life? A breakthrough anti-aging drug may be just around the corner

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/rapamycin-anti-aging-drug-healthy-younger

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/3HwdSeO3esc

And read more of my other following thoughts about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/k6_-3RpoSOA

And you can read my new proverbs in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Q-1Rnn8UNS4

So i think i have to explain one more thing so that you understand ,
so i am using Ansistring in some of my opensource Delphi and Freepascal libraries, so for example look in my website at my following opensource library that i have called Parallel Archiver:

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/parallel-archiver

So it is using Ansistring, not unicode string, so then if your system
is configured by default in UTF-8 or UTF-16 , you have to know how
to convert your strings from unicode to ansistring, and there is functions
in Delphi and Freepascal for that , so then my some open source Libraries
that use Ansistring will also work in UTF-8 and UTF-16 systems, so
they will be compatible internationally, but there is still a problem
with one interesting application that i am developing right now and that
uses ncurse for Windows and Linux that is not unicode, so then you have
to use ASCII characters in it as i am explaining it below:

So i am using Ansistring in "some" of my opensource Delphi and Freepascal libraries, so i think that it is not so bad, and i think you have to use ASCII characters so that one library of mine be compatible with applications that use UTF-8 or UTF-16, since ASCII characters are for the english, and unicode such as UTF-8 and UTF-16 support the entire range of ASCII characters, both the basic 128 characters (0 to 127) and the extended ASCII characters (128 to 255) supports the entire range of ASCII characters, both the basic 128 characters (0 to 127) and the extended ASCII characters (128 to 255) are supported in the first 256 code points of the character encoding table of UTF-8 and UTF-16, and here is the how many people in the world and countries in the world that uses ASCII characters:

Click here to read the complete article