Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 08:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More my philosophy about regression to the mean and about the
definition of what is human identity and about the deeper understanding of
the kinds of human identity and about Islam and religion and about Moroccan
english songs and about new and futur
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 30 Jul 2023 15:16 UTC

Hello,

More my philosophy about regression to the mean and about the definition of what is human identity and about the deeper understanding of the kinds of human identity and about Islam and religion and about Moroccan english songs and about new and future technologies and about the essence of philosophy and about and about Ultra-processed foods and about self-interest and about the GDP per capita and about philosopher Heraclitus and about my philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I have just read the following article from white supremacists
and neo-nazis from the national vanguard and i invite you to read it and
my answer is below:

Regression: Only one way to escape

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/07/regression-only-one-way-to-escape-it/

So notice that it is saying the following:

"..It happens because the recessive genes in the parents are likely to be typical of their race, even if they have a fortunate set of dominant genes."

So i say that the above saying is not scientific, since science says that
there is "regression to the mean", but science also says that people get their genetic makeup "only" from their parents, so the above saying from national vanguard is not true, and you can read the following article published in
Towards Data Science so that to understand it:

https://towardsdatascience.com/regression-to-the-mean-and-its-implications-648660c9bf76

So i have just said the following:

"So i think the human identity is: The most simple human identity that permits to recognize a human, like your name , and the simple human identity as saying that you are french , and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity, but i think that my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so we have not to be pessimistic about the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others."

So i have just put an important pattern in my above definition of what is identity, and it is that notice how i am saying:

"..and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others"

So as you are noticing, there is the way of enumerating the human identities
by hierarchy, but i have not done it, but my definition is a kind of general
definition that doesn't come with a kind of negativity, since the human identity is also the to be "successful" that permits you to be accepted by others (as successful), so you are noticing that my way of defining is general without coming with a kind of negativity in the definition, since as i am saying it below by talking about what is the essence of philosophy , that i have also to be this kind of positive spirit. So i invite you to reread all my following previous thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views about different subjects:

So i have just said the following, read it below in my previous thoughts:

"..and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity"

So you have to be smart and understand that when we are still young, we are
thinking about how to be accepted by others, for example we are thinking
that we have to be well educated so that to be accepted by others, so it is
why i am saying that the human identity comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity that i am defining below, but you have to understand that in philosophy, humans want to be "happy", so they are demanding "quality", but i am saying below that we have not to be pessimistic about it and about the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others, since my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so i invite you to reread all my below previous thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

So i think the human identity is: The most simple human identity that permits to recognize a human like your name , and the simple human identity as saying that you are french , and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity, but i think that my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so we have not to be pessimistic about the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others, so i invite you to reread all my below thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

I have just looked at the following video , and i invite you to look at it carefully:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kuuF_YP1cb4

So i think i am discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in the above video, and it is that the West is not understanding correctly, since the countries that you call muslims are mostly not muslims, but they are like republican conservatives in USA, since i mean that republican conservatives are mostly not religious , but they have religious values since they are conservatives, since a conservative has for example to protect the family values and such, so it is the same in muslim countries, since people in muslim countries are mostly not religious , but they use religious values so that to protect family values and such, and it is the same for the ones that
you call muslims in France.

So i come from Morocco and i think i am also a new philosopher, but
i am also an inventor of many poems of Love and poems and you can
read them in the below web link, and i am also an inventor of many proverbs
and you can read them in the below web link, but i am also a musician who
knows about music, so since i come from Morocco and i am moroccan,
so i invite you to listen to how look like Moroccan songs and music in "english", so since Morocco is adapting quickly by also speaking english, so i invite you to listen to the following Moroccan new singer called Ahmed Chawki that also sings in english, and he is a singer, songwriter and producer and he has composed all his songs in english too, and his style of his english songs don't look like black Rap songs and music , but they come with a Moroccan style, so first you can read about him here in wikepedia:

Ahmed Chawki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Chawki

And here is some of his beautiful songs in english, so i invite you to look at them and listen to them carefully so that you learn more about how moroccans sing in english:

Here is the first one:

Chawki ft. Dr. Alban - It's My Live (Don't Worry) [Official Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ynORiAe30

And look at the following other beautiful song from him:

Chawki - Time Of Our Lives (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8_QrWfnGCo&list=RDF8_QrWfnGCo&start_radio=1

So i also invite you to read my interesting new thoughts in the following web link about the new and future technologies:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/lfnlD52jDzI

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i will now talk about the essence of philosophy, so the interesting philosophical question is what is the essence of philosophy ?

So i think that the essence of philosophy is that when you look at human life
and say that human life is not beautiful and not worth it, so it is not
the good way of philosophy, so in philosophy we have to have a "purpose", so in philosophy the purpose needs an important requirement that is that you have to be "pragmatic", and in philosophy it is not enough to say to people to be pragmatic so that to be able to construct the purpose, since in philosophy you have to know how to create the positive spirit that brings the positive energy that permits to follow the way of the purpose and that permits also to regulate correctly the self-interest that i am talking about in my below thoughts when i am talking about president Putin, so then you are noticing more clearly the way of my philosophy, so i have to construct the purpose , but i have also the bring the positive spirit that brings the positive energy, so then i think that the essence of philosophy is about the purpose , since you have like to convince people about the purpose that you are creating and you have to explain the how , so you are noticing that it is the way of convincing, so you have to create the positive spirit and you have to have a diplomatic way of doing it.

I invite you to read the following new interesting article:

Ultra-processed foods largely missing from US food policy

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/07/230720124604.htm

And Ultra-processed foods may be linked to increased risk of cancer

"For every 10 per cent increase in ultra-processed food in a person’s diet, there was an increased incidence of 2 per cent for cancer overall, and a 19 per cent increase for ovarian cancer specifically.

Each 10 per cent increase in ultra-processed food consumption was also associated with increased mortality for cancer overall by 6 per cent, alongside a 16 per cent increase for breast cancer and a 30 per cent increase for ovarian cancer."

Read more here:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/01/230131183131.htm

And you can read my thoughts in the following web link about cancer and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs:

Click here to read the complete article