Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More my philosophy about about AI and employment and about philosophy
and about regression to the mean and about the definition of what is human
identity and about the deeper understanding of the kinds of human identity
and more of my thoughts..
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 17:18 UTC

Hello,

More my philosophy about about AI and employment and about philosophy and about regression to the mean and about the definition of what is human identity and about the deeper understanding of the kinds of human identity and more of my thoughts..

I invite you to read the following new article where the Nobel-Winning Economist Joseph Stiglitz is saying that there will be jobs created by artificial intelligence, but in his judgment there will be more jobs lost by artificial intelligence, so he is saying that we have to increase aggregate demand to keep the economy closer to full employment, and we have to have active labor market policies to train or retrain people for the new jobs [created by AI]. And here is the new article, read it carefully:

Unregulated AI will worsen inequality, warns Nobel-Winning economist Joseph Stiglitz

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/unregulated-ai-will-worsen-inequality-warns-nobel-winning-economist-joseph-stiglitz/#

And i say that the saying above of Joseph Stiglitz of increasing aggregate demand to keep the economy closer to full employment" refers to a macroeconomic strategy employed by governments and policymakers to maintain stable economic conditions and achieve full employment. Let's break down the key terms:

Aggregate demand: In economics, aggregate demand refers to the total demand for goods and services in an economy over a specific period. It is the sum of consumption, investment, government spending, and net exports (exports minus imports).

Full employment: Full employment does not necessarily mean that every individual in the economy has a job. Instead, it implies that the economy is operating at a level where the number of job vacancies roughly equals the number of people seeking employment, and the unemployment rate is at its natural or structural rate (unemployment due to frictional and structural factors rather than cyclical factors).

Increase aggregate demand: When an economy faces a slowdown or recession, it experiences lower levels of economic activity, which can lead to unemployment and reduced output. To counter this, policymakers may use various tools to boost aggregate demand. These tools may include fiscal policy measures (such as increasing government spending or cutting taxes) or monetary policy measures (such as reducing interest rates or engaging in quantitative easing) to encourage consumer spending, business investment, and overall economic activity.

By increasing aggregate demand, the government aims to stimulate economic growth, create job opportunities, and bring the economy closer to full employment. However, it's important to note that the effectiveness of this strategy depends on various economic factors and the specific context of the economy in question. Additionally, maintaining a balance between inflation and unemployment is a crucial consideration when implementing policies to manage aggregate demand and ensure long-term economic stability.

And so that to understand much more , you can read more my thoughts about productivity and capitalism and the modern way of the modern monetarist school of economics of Milton Friedman and more in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/KN4V-rGRDdU

So i think i am a new philosopher, and the new ideas of my philosophy and
the new model of my philosophy is that the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of Liberalism has said that self-interest is most
of time regulated by competition so that to not lead to corruption, but
in my new model of my philosophy , i am explaining that self-interest is
also regulated by self-interest, by my following rule:

The vast majority of humans demand high quality even if they are not of high quality, since they want to be "happy", and this demanding high quality of most humans is "a strong need" , so it is a "pressure" that pushes us to be of higher and higher quality.

So the above rule also regulates egoism or self-interest so that it not lead to corruption, also in my new model of my philosophy i am saying that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so i think that it balances the things as i am saying it below, so it means that we can not say in philosophy that competition in capitalism makes us violent, also my new model of my philosophy says that since we are diversity of human values , like diversity of human genetics, so it also creates the division of Labor , and it makes a human specialized in what he does better and this increases much more productivity and quality. And my model of my philosophy says that since the vast majority of humans are not violent, so it becomes easy to make humans attractive , so we have to make humans more smart by making them well educated so that they be attractive so that for example they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry between them and so that they make enough babies , and of course you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated.

And i am saying that the vast majority of humans are not violent and
here is more proof of it from ChatGPT, so ChatGPT has answered me the following:

"It's crucial to recognize that most human beings are not inherently violent. The vast majority of people seek peaceful interactions and cooperation with others."

I have just read the following article from white supremacists
and neo-nazis from the national vanguard and i invite you to read it and
my answer is below:

Regression: Only one way to escape

https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/07/regression-only-one-way-to-escape-it/

So notice that it is saying the following:

"..It happens because the recessive genes in the parents are likely to be typical of their race, even if they have a fortunate set of dominant genes."

So i say that the above saying is not scientific, since science says that
there is "regression to the mean", but science also says that people get their genetic makeup "only" from their parents, so the above saying from national vanguard is not true, and you can read the following article published in
Towards Data Science so that to understand it:

https://towardsdatascience.com/regression-to-the-mean-and-its-implications-648660c9bf76

So i have just said the following:

"So i think the human identity is: The most simple human identity that permits to recognize a human, like your name , and the simple human identity as saying that you are french , and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity, but i think that my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so we have not to be pessimistic about the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others."

So i have just put an important pattern in my above definition of what is identity, and it is that notice how i am saying:

"..and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others"

So as you are noticing, there is the way of enumerating the human identities
by hierarchy, but i have not done it, but my definition is a kind of general
definition that doesn't come with a kind of negativity, since the human identity is also the to be "successful" that permits you to be accepted by others (as successful), so you are noticing that my way of defining is general without coming with a kind of negativity in the definition, since as i am saying it below by talking about what is the essence of philosophy , that i have also to be this kind of positive spirit. So i invite you to reread all my following previous thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views about different subjects:

So i have just said the following, read it below in my previous thoughts:

"..and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity"

So you have to be smart and understand that when we are still young, we are
thinking about how to be accepted by others, for example we are thinking
that we have to be well educated so that to be accepted by others, so it is
why i am saying that the human identity comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity that i am defining below, but you have to understand that in philosophy, humans want to be "happy", so they are demanding "quality", but i am saying below that we have not to be pessimistic about it and about the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others, since my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so i invite you to reread all my below previous thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

So i think the human identity is: The most simple human identity that permits to recognize a human like your name , and the simple human identity as saying that you are french , and the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others and that comes from the acts of perfecting much more the simple identity, but i think that my new model below of my philosophy says that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so we have not to be pessimistic about the human identity that permits you to be accepted by others, so i invite you to reread all my below thoughts so that to understand my new model of my philosophy and so that to understand my views on different subjects:

Click here to read the complete article