Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 17:54:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy the holistic view and about the sectors of the
economy and about the reasons for the high cost of living of western
countries and about European Union and about USA and about balance of trade
and the big firms and about the bala
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 00:54 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy the holistic view and about the sectors of the economy and about the reasons for the high cost of living of western countries and about European Union and about USA and about balance of trade and the big firms and about the balance of imports and exports and about capitalism and about AI and employment and about philosophy and about regression to the mean and about the definition of what is human identity and about the deeper understanding of the kinds of human identity and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i am showing you my new ideas of my philosophy in my below thoughts, but you have to understand something important, so what is exactly my goal of posting to you my ideas of my philosophy below ? , so of course i am talking in my philosophy below of what is the essence of philosophy, and you have to read it carefully, but there is a pattern in my philosophy that you have to discover with your fluid intelligence, and it is that you have not to make the citizen too much
specialized like by analogy with an Ant that has not an enough holistic view, so then the pattern is that you have to give an enough holistic view so that to make the good citizen so that he follows correctly a good purpose in his life, and the holistic view looks by logical analogy like a map, i mean look at my ideas of my philosophy below, so they are also like a holistic view in form of ideas of philosophy and macroeconomics etc. that looks by logical analogy like a map that permits to make the good citizen, and it is why i am posting my ideas of my philosophy here so that to make the good citizen, so i invite you to read all my thoughs of my philosophy below so that you understand my views on different subjects:

So I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored above 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i invite
you to read the following data for the services sector of USA in percentage of GDP and i invite you to discover an important pattern with your fluid intelligence in it, and here is the data:

--
"Value added in the Exports as a percentage of GDP:
$162 billion (exports) / $23.32 trillion (GDP) * 100 ≈ 0.69%

Imports as a percentage of GDP:
$251 billion (imports) / $23.32 trillion (GDP) * 100 ≈ 1.08%

And here is services sector of USA in percentage of GDP:

For that indicator, we provide data for the USA from 1997 to 2021. The average value for the USA during that period was 75.24 percent with a minimum of 71.81 percent in 1997 and a maximum of 78.14 percent in 2020. The latest value from 2021 is 77.6 percent."

--

So i will now discover rapidly an important pattern with my fluid intelligence in it, and it is first to notice that USA is vastly a self-sufficient economy , and you can read the following so that to notice it:

Exports of USA as a percentage of GDP:
$162 billion (exports) / $23.32 trillion (GDP) * 100 ≈ 0.69%

Imports of USA as a percentage of GDP:
$251 billion (imports) / $23.32 trillion (GDP) * 100 ≈ 1.08%

So you are noticing that USA is vastly a self-sufficient economy,
but the philosophical question is: how can the economy of USA works
correctly with a services sector of 77.6 percent of GDP ? i mean that
there has for example to be a balance of values in terms of exchange of value of money between the services sector and the other sectors , so it is why i think that the important pattern to discover is that i think that generally, the raw materials that are widely available and have large-scale production tend to be lower in cost compared to scarce or difficult-to-obtain materials, and it can be the same for other sectors that transform the materials into more final or final products, i mean that they can be low cost, so i think that it is the way that balances the services sector and the other sectors so that the economy can work by exchanging between those sectors with the value of money that represent the value of the product or service of the sectors, other than that, there is another pattern that i can logically infer from it, and it is that when the economy is not self-sufficient and it is not well diversified and the exports are appreciable in percentage of GDP, so you have to make the exports a "resilient" economy , since you can be in a competitive market that is risky, so you have to think about making the exports resilient without making the economy well diversified,
or there is the other way of making the economy well diversified that can take much more time.

I have just said that western countries have a high cost of living compared to arab countries that have a lower cost of living, and here is why:

- Economic Development: Western countries, such as the United States, Canada, and those in Western Europe, tend to be highly developed economies with advanced infrastructure, technology, and industries. This higher level of development often translates to higher costs for goods and services.

- Currency Strength: The strength of a country's currency can affect the cost of living for foreigners. Western countries often have stronger currencies relative to Arab countries, which can make imported goods and services more expensive.

- Education and Healthcare Systems: Western countries often have well-established and advanced education and healthcare systems, which come with higher costs. These expenses can contribute significantly to the overall cost of living.

- Labor Costs: Labor costs in Western countries are generally higher due to higher wages and better labor standards. These costs can be reflected in the prices of goods and services.

- Housing Costs: The cost of housing in Western countries is often higher due to various factors, such as urbanization, population density, and demand for housing in metropolitan areas.

- Transportation: Western countries often have well-developed transportation systems, but they can come with higher costs in terms of fuel prices, public transportation fees, and tolls.

- Taxation: Taxation policies can differ between Western and Arab countries, which can affect disposable income and, subsequently, the cost of living.

- Subsidies and Government Policies: Some Arab countries provide subsidies for essential goods and services, which can help keep costs lower for their citizens. In contrast, Western countries might have different approaches to social welfare and public services.

And i invite you to read all my previous thoughts so that to understand my views:

So i think we have to be smart, so as you are noticing, i have just spoken about the balance of trade in percentage of GDP in for example USA
and France, so for example i have just spoken about some important advantages of the USA economy etc., but there is still an important thing
that i have to talk about, and it is the cost of living, so the cost of living
in Western countries is high, but the cost of living in my country Morocco
is low , so it is at index 64, but for example USA has a high cost of living at index 17 and Israel has a really high cost of living at index 5, so i think you have to visit Morocco my country since it has a low cost of living and it is beautiful to visit, and here is the index of cost of living of many countries around the world, look at it carefully here:

https://www.worlddata.info/cost-of-living.php#:~:text=Comparison%20of%20worldwide%20cost%20of,representative%20baskets%20of%20consumer%20goods.

I think the balance of trade in European Union countries is different from USA , since USA trade, in general, plays a relatively small role in the overall USA economy , read about it in my below previous thoughts, and the low percentage of imports and exports as a portion of GDP indicates that USA economy is relatively self-sufficient and well-diversified, but in European Union countries the imports and exports can be of a much bigger percentage of GDP, so let's us for example take a look at the balance of trade of France in percentage of GDP so that to notice it:

Imports of goods and services (% of GDP) in France was reported at 38.20 %

Exports of goods and services (% of GDP) in France was reported at 34.01 %

And according to the estimate, the trade deficit (goods) in France reached almost EUR 160 billion in 2022, after 85 billion in 2021. This sharp deterioration is mainly due to the rise in the prices of French energy imports, including oil.

So i have just updated a little bit my below previous thoughts, so i invite you to reread them:

So i think i was just right about the balance of trade of USA , and here is what has just answered me ChatGPT about it:

So my just new question to ChatGPT is the following:

"So from the following balance of trade of USA, we notice that the imports and exports are of a really small percentage of GDP , so what does it means?:

About. Overview In April 2023 United States exported $162B and imported $251B, resulting in a negative trade balance of $88.3B. Between April 2022 and April 2023 the exports of United States have decreased by $-10.7B (-6.19%) from $173B to $162B, while imports decreased by $-22.4B (-8.21%) from $273B to $251B

And the GDP of USA is 23.32 trillion USD (2021)"

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"The data you provided indicates that the United States has a negative trade balance, meaning it is importing more goods and services than it is exporting. The negative trade balance in April 2023 amounted to $88.3 billion. Additionally, the data shows a decrease in both exports and imports between April 2022 and April 2023.

Click here to read the complete article