Newsgroups: comp.programming.threads
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 15:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about artificial
intelligence and about productivity and about Hotels and about
competitiveness and about the services sector and about economy and about the
sectors of the economy and about how USA is va
From: amine...@gmail.com (Amine Moulay Ramdane)
 by: Amine Moulay Ramdane - Sun, 13 Aug 2023 22:03 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about my philosophy and about artificial intelligence and about productivity and about Hotels and about competitiveness and about the services sector and about economy and about the sectors of the economy and about how USA is vastly a self-sufficient economy and about USA and about Japan and about the deeper understanding of swarm intelligence and about the deeper understanding of my philosophy and about Deepmind and about the definition of a technical debt and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a new philosopher, and you have to understand my new ideas
of my philosophy, so as you are noticing that i am in my below thoughts
speaking about the philosophy of the french philosopher Albert Camus
and i am also speaking about an old philosopher called Heraclitus ,
so i am speaking about those two philosophers so that to make
you understand the new ideas of my philosophy that you can read in my below thoughts, so i am not in accordance with the french philosopher Albert Camus, since his philosophy says that life has no meaning , and he is
saying by his way of measuring that i am making you understand below,
that the problem is how can we make acceptable that life has no meaning, so i am saying in my below thoughts that it is not a weakness like of the one of the philosophy of Heraclitus, since i think that the french philosopher Albert Camus is both too pessimistic and he is not pragmatic and realistic
by measuring it the way we measure the IQs of humans, so now i invite
you then to read my following new ideas of my philosophy so that to
understand it correctly, and of course i am posting again this post of mine, but it is the last post of mine on other than parallel programming and threads programming, so i invite you to read carefully my following new ideas of my philosophy:

So i think i am a smart philosopher, so i will now explain more my new ideas of my philosophy so that you understand it correctly, so first you have to understand my new model of my philosophy below, since you will ask a question like of: how can you say that your new model of philosophy is the right one ? so you have to understand that my new model of my philosophy is an abstraction, and notice carefully that this abstraction is creative and it creates the rest, i mean think about it carefully, since notice that for example i am not saying to be innovation in technology, since i can say that from all the proportions kept constant of the genetical characteristics of humans we can say that from the well education we get innovation of technology, so my new philosophy comes not with the requirement of just the being well educated, but it comes with other new ideas that you have to read in my below previous thoughts, so now there is an important thing to notice in my philosophy, and it is that from the rule of: Humans want to be happy, you get responsability too and you get quality too, since responsability can be logically inferred from the wanting to be happy, since if you want to be happy in the future, you have to be responsability today, and quality is also logically inferred from the fact that when you want to be happy , you demand high quality, and the demanding high quality is like a pressure that makes us being of higher and higher quality, and it makes us selective in this kind of way, and of course with the democratization of information on youtube etc. we are now becoming much more conscious of the kind of quality that we want and this permits to set the standards, so we can ask another question in philosophy of do we have then freedom of choice between good and evil? , so i think from the above rule above and its causes we can logically infer that the vast majority of humans are not only not violent, but they are wanting to be good, and also i invite you to carefully read my new below thoughts about the technical debt, and i invite you too to read all my new ideas of my philosophy in the my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i say that we have not to be pessimistic, since i think that my new model of my philosophy below is
the right one, i mean that even if the rule is that humans want to be happy
and it makes us demanding high quality and the demanding high quality makes us being of higher and higher quality and it makes us selective ,
but i think that we have not to be pessimistic , since i think that the vast majority of humans are not violent, so i think the key to success is that you have to know how to be valuable, i mean that we can not say that there is "just" big money that talk, since i think that you have to know how to be "salable" taking into account what i have just said above, so i think that we have to be optimistic since my new model of my philosophy says that since
the vast majority of humans are not violent, so it becomes easy to make humans attractive by making humans more smart by making them well educated so that they be attractive so that for example they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry between them and so that they make enough babies , and of course you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated. But
so that to understand the new ideas of my philosophy and so that to understand my new model of my philosophy, i invite you to read carefully my below thoughts:

Look at the following interesting video that makes you understand that , as i am saying in my below thoughts, the vast majority of humans are not violent:

L'humain est-il méchant par nature ? | 42, la réponse à presque tout | ARTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKsOzeKuplk

So i have just looked at the following video of the ideas of the french philosopher Albert Camus , and i invite you to look at it:

Life is complete nonsense | Albert Camus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wu7xbGwPBI

So i think i am a new philosopher, and i say that the french philosopher says
in the above video, that life has no meaning and you have to use courage, but i think that he is not correct, since first , so that to know if life has meaning you have to know how to measure it, so there is absolute measurement and there is relative measurement, so then i say that
the pragmatic way of measuring , is like we measure the IQs of humans,
so the way the philosopher Albert Camus in the above video is measuring the meaning of human life is by saying that since life needs much more smartness than the human smartness, so then even the smart humans become not smart or not smart enough, so it is the way that he is measuring the meaning of life by saying that life has no meaning, but i think that it is not the "pragmatic" way of measuring, since the way that we measure the IQs of humans is the pragmatic and realistic way, so then you have to understand that in philosophy you have to be pragmatic before constructing the purpose or meaning of human life, so it is why you are understanding in my below ideas of my new philosophy, that i am saying that human life has a meaning and purpose and i am explaining it to you, and so i invite you to read my below thoughts of my new philosophy so that you understand my views:

I have just looked at the following video about the meaning of human life
and about the purpose, and i invite you to look at it:

Finding Something to Live and Die For | The Philosophy of Viktor Frankl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX-8-IYhQKk

I think i am a new philosopher, and i think that the philosophy of Viktor Frankl in the above video is different than my philosophy, since in my philosophy and new ideas of my philosophy i am saying that the meaning or the purpose of human life comes from a kind of positive spirit that is: you have to make understand that the vast majority of humans are not violent and we have not to be a too much violent society like for example being this too much sexualization and this too much violence in the medias and this too much noise, and this kind of positive spirit brings the positive energy that permits to make acceptable the purpose of the road can go up and down so that it attains its destination or the goal, and it also makes easy to make humans attractive , so we have to make humans more smart by making them well educated so that they be attractive so that for example they be able to love each others and so that they love to marry between them and so that they make enough babies , and of course you have to know how to "guide" people so that they be well educated so that they not lose there way, so then the very important thing is to show the good way of being well educated.

So i invite you to read my below thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand my views:

So i think that i am a new philosopher, so you have to understand more
deeply my philosophy, and so that to understand my philosophy , you
have to read my ideas below of my thoughts about the philosopher Heraclitus, so i think that one of the new idea of my philosophy, is
that the philosophy of Heraclitus lacks one important ingredient,
and it is that we have to "balance" between in one side the fact that we accept that the road can go up and down so that it attains its destination or the goal and in the other side that we have to make understand that the vast majority of humans are not violent and that we have not to be a too much violent society like for example being this too much sexualization and this too much violence in the medias and this too much noise, so we have to know how to soften morals, and of course the soften morals is not just using beautiful music, since we can soften morals using ideas of philosophy or/and by being diplomatic and/or by being romantic etc.

Click here to read the complete article