Many alligators will be slain, but the swamp will remain.

devel / comp.lang.forth / Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

SubjectAuthor
* Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftEgbert Kampinsky
`* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
 `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
  +* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
  |`- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
  `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftPaul Rubin
   `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
    `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftmariano vandai gasisa mazzu
     +- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
     +- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
     `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftStephen Pelc
      +* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftMarc Petremann
      |`- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftMarcel Hendrix
      +* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftMarc Petremann
      |+* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftStephen Pelc
      ||+- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftChuck Jackson
      ||+- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
      ||+* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      |||`* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftMarcel Hendrix
      ||| `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      |||  +* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftIlya Tarasov
      |||  |`* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftHugh Aguilar
      |||  | `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      |||  |  `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
      |||  |   `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      |||  |    `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookRon AARON
      |||  |     `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      |||  |      `- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
      |||  `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftMarcel Hendrix
      |||   `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      |||    `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftMarcel Hendrix
      |||     +- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
      |||     `- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      ||`- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookBrian Fox
      |`* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
      | `- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
      +* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftRick C
      |`* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      | `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftmariano vandai gasisa mazzu
      |  `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      |   `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske
      |    `- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a bookdxforth
      `* Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftBrad Eckert
       `- Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theftJurgen Pitaske

Pages:12
Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<a8c70bdb-316f-48fe-ac9c-ec6442ba02c4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13930&group=comp.lang.forth#13930

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft
From: egbert.k...@gmail.com (Egbert Kampinsky)
 by: Egbert Kampinsky - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 20:35 UTC

All perfectly explained , nothing else to add.
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/8Aj4BpLs7Cw
(**read Steven Pelc and Marcel Hendrix complaints)

Juergen Pintaske was fired for being a fraud, and after that, he stole
the Book of Pelc under a fake copyright as he did with the
books of Charles Moore Dr.Ting and other eminences
of Forth , declaring himself co-author of forth books, he
can't even understand.

Who owns any book robbed by Pintaske is accomplice of a moral
crime. Call it as you wish you helped a thief to keep frauding authors.

Btw. I copied my claim to Hackaday forum admin. take the necessary
steps they deem appropriate on material under subrogation disputes.

Dr. Egbert Kampinsy
University of Scranton
Chemistry Department
800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<f4deba1d-e785-42d4-a1da-82becece8073n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13935&group=comp.lang.forth#13935

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 00:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 07:42 UTC

On Thursday, 15 July 2021 at 21:35:26 UTC+1, Egbert Kampinsky wrote:
> All perfectly explained , nothing else to add.
> https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/8Aj4BpLs7Cw
> (**read Steven Pelc and Marcel Hendrix complaints)
>
> Juergen Pintaske was fired for being a fraud, and after that, he stole
> the Book of Pelc under a fake copyright as he did with the
> books of Charles Moore Dr.Ting and other eminences
> of Forth , declaring himself co-author of forth books, he
> can't even understand.
>
> Who owns any book robbed by Pintaske is accomplice of a moral
> crime. Call it as you wish you helped a thief to keep frauding authors.
>
> Btw. I copied my claim to Hackaday forum admin. take the necessary
> steps they deem appropriate on material under subrogation disputes.
>
> Dr. Egbert Kampinsy
> University of Scranton
> Chemistry Department
> 800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510

Our local idiot
on identity theft again.
This time claiming to be Professor Dr.

PETER FORTH, THE DICTATOR OF FORTH2020

raises his extremely ugly head again.

Obviously too scared to show his real name,

and the person he uses instead with slightly modified name is probably dead
but still there in google

- disgusting.

- But fits his personality.

How the people at Forth2020 can still accept this idiot as their leader
of their Forth2020 group,
is beyond me.
But we live in a free world and people can select their friends and LIKE them.

HE NEEDS TO GET THROWN OUT AS HE HAS DONE WITH MANY PEOPLE THERE HE DID NOT LIKE.

The name of the real person he uses here is very slightly different - as google indicates

Dr. Egbert Kaminsky University of Scranton Chemistry Department 800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510

https://www.scranton.edu/academics/cas/chemistry/faculty.shtml

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<6f8e7bd2-a104-43d8-9d3c-9ceae95b7e3fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13936&group=comp.lang.forth#13936

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 01:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 08:18 UTC

On Friday, 16 July 2021 at 08:42:59 UTC+1, Jurgen Pitaske wrote:
> On Thursday, 15 July 2021 at 21:35:26 UTC+1, Egbert Kampinsky wrote:
> > All perfectly explained , nothing else to add.
> > https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/8Aj4BpLs7Cw
> > (**read Steven Pelc and Marcel Hendrix complaints)
> >
> > Juergen Pintaske was fired for being a fraud, and after that, he stole
> > the Book of Pelc under a fake copyright as he did with the
> > books of Charles Moore Dr.Ting and other eminences
> > of Forth , declaring himself co-author of forth books, he
> > can't even understand.
> >
> > Who owns any book robbed by Pintaske is accomplice of a moral
> > crime. Call it as you wish you helped a thief to keep frauding authors.
> >
> > Btw. I copied my claim to Hackaday forum admin. take the necessary
> > steps they deem appropriate on material under subrogation disputes.
> >
> > Dr. Egbert Kampinsy
> > University of Scranton
> > Chemistry Department
> > 800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510
> Our local idiot
> on identity theft again.
> This time claiming to be Professor Dr.
>

> PETER FORTH, THE DICTATOR OF FORTH2020
>
> raises his extremely ugly head again.
>
> Obviously too scared to show his real name,
>
> and the person he uses instead with slightly modified name is probably dead
> but still there in google
>
> - disgusting.
>
> - But fits his personality.
>
> How the people at Forth2020 can still accept this idiot as their leader
> of their Forth2020 group,
> is beyond me.
> But we live in a free world and people can select their friends and LIKE them.
>
> HE NEEDS TO GET THROWN OUT AS HE HAS DONE WITH MANY PEOPLE THERE HE DID NOT LIKE.
>
> The name of the real person he uses here is very slightly different - as google indicates
>
> Dr. Egbert Kaminsky University of Scranton Chemistry Department 800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510
>
> https://www.scranton.edu/academics/cas/chemistry/faculty.shtml

I am sure that many people here do not know/understand what all of this is about.

I did consultancy work for MPE Stephen Pelc for about 5 years until about 2 years ago
My function there was Sales and Marketing Manager

During this time it seemed to be a good idea to promote Forth in new ways.

I started contacting the people who had generated Forth material, available in some form mostly as PDF.
But you had to know it is there to to search for it.
All in one place and easily accessible seemed to be a good idea.

..https://www.amazon.co.uk/Juergen-Pintaske/e/B00N8HVEZM

And I asked ALL OF THEM for their copyright permission to make them pubishable as amazon eBook or Print book.

I never claimed to be the author if I was not, and
anybody above the intelligence level of 10 can check this on amazon - I am the editor / publisher.

Quite a list now of the work I did.
Some few people like them and actually want to have a book in their hand and bookshelf.

The new fight Peter Fart started here is about number 6 of my publishing list,
and the thread he copied.
This book numer 6 of my publishing list unfortunately had to be unpublished as of MPE requests.

But it cannot be deleted on amazon, as this is now the (theoretical) marketplace for amazon
if people want to resell the same book they had bought in the past.
Makes sense for other titles that sell in high volumes - but the Forth community is small.

And the puiblishing list from 2020 is:
I called it Forth Bookshelf
I leave in number 6 in this list, as it represents what I had published - not what is available for purchasing.

All of this is part of the current Forth Bookshelf and can be found at
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Juergen-Pintaske/e/B00N8HVEZM

1 Charles Moore - Forth - The Early Years: Background information about the
beginnings of this Computer Language
2 Charles Moore - Programming A Problem Oriented Language: Forth - how the
internals work
3 Leo Brodie - Starting Forth -The Classic
4 Leo Wong – Juergen Pintaske – Stephen Pelc FORTH LITE TUTORIAL: Code
tested with free MPE VFX Forth, SwiftForth and Gforth
5 Juergen Pintaske – A START WITH FORTH - Bits to Bites Collection
– 12 Words to start, then 35 Words, Javascript Forth on the Web, more
6 Stephen Pelc - Programming Forth: Version July 2016
7 Brad Rodriguez - Moving Forth / TTL CPU / B.Y.O. Assembler
8 Tim Hentlass - Real Time Forth

9 Chen-Hanson Ting - Footsteps In An Empty Valley issue 3
10 Chen-Hanson Ting - Zen and the Forth Language: EFORTH for the
MSP430G2552 from Texas Instruments
11 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth and Zen - 3rd Edition 2017: with 32-bit
86eForth v5.2 for Visual Studio 2015
12 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth Overview
13 Chen-Hanson Ting - FIG-Forth Manual Document /Test in 1802 IP
14 Chen-Hanson Ting - EP32 RISC Processor IP: Description and
Implementation into FPGA – ASIC tested by NASA
15 Chen-Hanson Ting – Irriducible Complexity
16 Chen-Hanson Ting - Arduino controlled by eForth
17 Chen-Hanson Ting – eForth as Arduino Sketch – no Programmer needed

18 Burkhard Kainka - Learning Programming with MyCo:
Learning Programming easily - independent of a PC (Forth code to follow soon)
19 Burkhard Kainka - BBC Micro:bit: Tests Tricks Secrets Code, Additional MicroBit
information when running the Mecrisp Package
20 Burkhard Kainka – Thomas Baum – Web Programming ATYTINY13
21 Georg Heinrichs - The ATTINY Project – Why Forth?
22 Dr. Karl Meinzer - IPS, a Forth-like language for Space
Juergen Pintaske, publisher, July 2020

Have a nice day and stay safe

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<1037cf69-7742-4eae-ab99-fd9c724458d3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13937&group=comp.lang.forth#13937

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 02:12:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:12 UTC

On Friday, 16 July 2021 at 09:18:37 UTC+1, Jurgen Pitaske wrote:
> [...]
> 86eForth v5.2 for Visual Studio 2015
> 12 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth Overview
> 13 Chen-Hanson Ting - FIG-Forth Manual Document /Test in 1802 IP
> 14 Chen-Hanson Ting - EP32 RISC Processor IP: Description and
> Implementation into FPGA – ASIC tested by NASA
> 15 Chen-Hanson Ting – Irriducible Complexity
> 16 Chen-Hanson Ting - Arduino controlled by eForth
> 17 Chen-Hanson Ting – eForth as Arduino Sketch – no Programmer needed
>
> 18 Burkhard Kainka - Learning Programming with MyCo:
> Learning Programming easily - independent of a PC (Forth code to follow soon)
> 19 Burkhard Kainka - BBC Micro:bit: Tests Tricks Secrets Code, Additional MicroBit
> information when running the Mecrisp Package
> 20 Burkhard Kainka – Thomas Baum – Web Programming ATYTINY13
> 21 Georg Heinrichs - The ATTINY Project – Why Forth?
> 22 Dr. Karl Meinzer - IPS, a Forth-like language for Space

It will be interesting for me to see if this conversation here has an influence,
basically
even bad advertising works:

There is a list on amazon, showing the actual top 100 in the Compiler Design section,
updated every couple of hours at

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Compiler-Design/zgbs/books/3970/ref=zg_bs_pg_1?_encoding=UTF8&pg=1

As of today 2021 07 10.00 you can see there, that some of my list are included.
Check it yourself.

1 Charles Moore - Forth - The Early Years: Background information about the
beginnings of this Computer Language

Place 41 and place 83 eBook and Print Book
2 Charles Moore - Programming A Problem Oriented Language: Forth - how the
internals work

3 Leo Brodie - Starting Forth -The Classic
4 Leo Wong – Juergen Pintaske – Stephen Pelc FORTH LITE TUTORIAL: Code
tested with free MPE VFX Forth, SwiftForth and Gforth

Place 94: I am surprised but it is in there
5 Juergen Pintaske – A START WITH FORTH - Bits to Bites Collection
– 12 Words to start, then 35 Words, Javascript Forth on the Web, more

6 Stephen Pelc - Programming Forth: Version July 2016

Place 88:
7 Brad Rodriguez - Moving Forth / TTL CPU / B.Y.O. Assembler

8 Tim Hentlass - Real Time Forth
9 Chen-Hanson Ting - Footsteps In An Empty Valley issue 3
10 Chen-Hanson Ting - Zen and the Forth Language: EFORTH for the
MSP430G2552 from Texas Instruments

Place 89:
11 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth and Zen - 3rd Edition 2017: with 32-bit
86eForth v5.2 for Visual Studio 2015

Place 60:
12 Chen-Hanson Ting - eForth Overview

Place 61
13 Chen-Hanson Ting - FIG-Forth Manual Document /Test in 1802 IP

14 Chen-Hanson Ting - EP32 RISC Processor IP: Description and
Implementation into FPGA – ASIC tested by NASA
15 Chen-Hanson Ting – Irriducible Complexity
16 Chen-Hanson Ting - Arduino controlled by eForth

Place 40
17 Chen-Hanson Ting – eForth as Arduino Sketch – no Programmer needed

18 Burkhard Kainka - Learning Programming with MyCo:
Learning Programming easily - independent of a PC (Forth code to follow soon)
19 Burkhard Kainka - BBC Micro:bit: Tests Tricks Secrets Code, Additional MicroBit
information when running the Mecrisp Package
20 Burkhard Kainka – Thomas Baum – Web Programming ATYTINY13

Place 70:
21 Georg Heinrichs - The ATTINY Project – Why Forth?

22 Dr. Karl Meinzer - IPS, a Forth-like language for Space

Juergen Pintaske, publisher, July 2020

This list there will have changed when you look probably
While I was typing this,
17 Ting’s eForth as Arduino Sketch suddenly appeared – so some reaction already.

By the way:
much or most of this material you might find on the Internet somewhere.
Free of charge for download,
but then not formatd as I did as eBook or as print book to flick through …

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<87tuku36na.fsf@nightsong.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13938&group=comp.lang.forth#13938

From: no.em...@nospam.invalid (Paul Rubin)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 03:16:57 -0700
sha1:mU2MDWBYE+l/u9yIsPW2U3gk/Xg=
 by: Paul Rubin - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:16 UTC

Jurgen Pitaske <jpitaske@gmail.com> writes:
> I leave in number 6 in this list, as it represents what I had
> published - not what is available for purchasing.

If you have withdrawn something from publication, you should mark it in
the list as being withdrawn, to avoid confusion.

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<c47fc46d-c7dc-4faf-a672-eeaad333cd25n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13940&group=comp.lang.forth#13940

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 03:39:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:39 UTC

On Friday, 16 July 2021 at 11:16:59 UTC+1, Paul Rubin wrote:
> Jurgen Pitaske <jpit...@gmail.com> writes:
> > I leave in number 6 in this list, as it represents what I had
> > published - not what is available for purchasing.
> If you have withdrawn something from publication, you should mark it in
> the list as being withdrawn, to avoid confusion.

Will do,
but in the context here I wanted it as original for the explanation,
and as described in the posts.

Actually, now, as it is all out,
I will just change it to unpublished in the future, or delete it completely

And our Identity Frauder Peter Forth has now posted something similar here
https://hackaday.com/2021/07/08/diy-forth-on-arduino/?replytocom=6364536#respond

DISGUSTING - but reflects his personality

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<0121b17c-4d55-4fb8-bd50-6e2cc23b4efen@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13945&group=comp.lang.forth#13945

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 08:59:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: mariano....@gmail.com (mariano vandai gasisa mazzu)
 by: mariano vandai gasis - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:59 UTC

Em sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2021 às 07:39:19 UTC-3, jpit...@gmail.com escreveu:
> On Friday, 16 July 2021 at 11:16:59 UTC+1, Paul Rubin wrote:
> > Jurgen Pitaske <jpit...@gmail.com> writes:
> > > I leave in number 6 in this list, as it represents what I had
> > > published - not what is available for purchasing.
> > If you have withdrawn something from publication, you should mark it in
> > the list as being withdrawn, to avoid confusion.
> Will do,
> but in the context here I wanted it as original for the explanation,
> and as described in the posts.
>
> Actually, now, as it is all out,
> I will just change it to unpublished in the future, or delete it completely
>
> And our Identity Frauder Peter Forth has now posted something similar here
> https://hackaday.com/2021/07/08/diy-forth-on-arduino/?replytocom=6364536#respond
>
> DISGUSTING - but reflects his personality

Sorry I can't see any Peter Forth in the comments, only this disgusting troll J.Pintaske
defaming people or insulting the intelligence of all participants. Now he is defaming
the forth2020 group, where I am member since
since >6 months and is a super professional place to talk and discuss forth..

The list of "books" Pintaske sells is effectively a collection of free documents that belongs
the forth community, many of the authors like Dr. Ting have set free to promote new forth
members into the community, not to be under a fake copyright of this troll Pintaske who fakes
his name everywhere, as S.Pelc well explained the damage Jurgen Pintaske is causing the comunity.

Pintaske has any kind of authorization to call those books "his bookshelf" ; this is the Forth
bookshelf that is absolutely free !

It is a moral crime to defame people, and to steal from the community
without any kind of reward to the real authors, like Pelc, and Brodie, and Dr. Ting
and many others, who worked hard to write those books.

By the way Leo Brodie is also part of the Forth2020 group, Pintaske should tell in this forum
how much he is paying to Leo for each fake copy he actually sells of Starting Forth.

Watch the video of the Euroforth encounter in Scotland, Charles Moore said "I never wrote any book".
What Pintaske calls a book is a free document of 30 pages that Moore
had dropped on his Colorforth site , and is free to download.
Juergen Pintaske lies unashamed once again. What he sells to unaware people is a fake, nothing
in that collection qualifies as a book.

Dr. Ting´s work are only manuals in PDF format part of a package with sources and binaries,
that Pintaske does not delliver, again not books, these are simple free manuals !
The scam is that they have any meaning without the sources so users who bought this "fake books"
have nothing useful in their hands, they need to go to Peter Forth links collection to download
the whole package with sources and binaries for free ! (as was my case I was damnified by Juergen
Pintaske and kindly helped by Peter Forth book links collection, which has all the original work
of each Forth author)

Kind regards from Spain
Mariano

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<3e4a3fbf-54d0-414a-baf4-45866416d38bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13947&group=comp.lang.forth#13947

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:22 UTC

On Friday, 16 July 2021 at 16:59:41 UTC+1, mariano vandai gasisa mazzu wrote:
> Em sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2021 às 07:39:19 UTC-3, jpit...@gmail..com escreveu:
> > > If you have withdrawn something from publication, you should mark it in
> > > the list as being withdrawn, to avoid confusion.
> > Will do,
> > but in the context here I wanted it as original for the explanation,
> > and as described in the posts.
> >
> > Actually, now, as it is all out,
> > I will just change it to unpublished in the future, or delete it completely
> >
> > And our Identity Frauder Peter Forth has now posted something similar here
> > https://hackaday.com/2021/07/08/diy-forth-on-arduino/?replytocom=6364536#respond
> >
> > DISGUSTING - but reflects his personality
> Sorry I can't see any Peter Forth in the comments, only this disgusting troll J.Pintaske
> defaming people or insulting the intelligence of all participants. Now he is defaming
> the forth2020 group, where I am member since
> since >6 months and is a super professional place to talk and discuss forth.
>
> The list of "books" Pintaske sells is effectively a collection of free documents that belongs
> the forth community, many of the authors like Dr. Ting have set free to promote new forth
> members into the community, not to be under a fake copyright of this troll Pintaske who fakes
> his name everywhere, as S.Pelc well explained the damage Jurgen Pintaske is causing the comunity.
>
> Pintaske has any kind of authorization to call those books "his bookshelf" ; this is the Forth
> bookshelf that is absolutely free !
>
> It is a moral crime to defame people, and to steal from the community
> without any kind of reward to the real authors, like Pelc, and Brodie, and Dr. Ting
> and many others, who worked hard to write those books.
>
> By the way Leo Brodie is also part of the Forth2020 group, Pintaske should tell in this forum
> how much he is paying to Leo for each fake copy he actually sells of Starting Forth.
>
> Watch the video of the Euroforth encounter in Scotland, Charles Moore said "I never wrote any book".
> What Pintaske calls a book is a free document of 30 pages that Moore
> had dropped on his Colorforth site , and is free to download.
> Juergen Pintaske lies unashamed once again. What he sells to unaware people is a fake, nothing
> in that collection qualifies as a book.
>
> Dr. Ting´s work are only manuals in PDF format part of a package with sources and binaries,
> that Pintaske does not delliver, again not books, these are simple free manuals !
> The scam is that they have any meaning without the sources so users who bought this "fake books"
> have nothing useful in their hands, they need to go to Peter Forth links collection to download
> the whole package with sources and binaries for free ! (as was my case I was damnified by Juergen
> Pintaske and kindly helped by Peter Forth book links collection, which has all the original work
> of each Forth author)
>
> Kind regards from Spain
> Mariano

FUCKING FART PETER FICKER HAS SWAPPED IDENTITIES WITHIN A DAY

FORTH KILLER AND IDENTITY THIEF

This is the difference between here and the link I posted regarding Hackaday.

There I posted an answer regarding the bullshit and lies he had put there,
He was using the identity of a Professor Doctor, as higher up here
Dr. Egbert Kampinsy
University of Scranton
Chemistry Department
800 Linden St, Scranton, PA 18510

I stated some facts there.

AND HIS SHIT HAS BEEN REMOVED -

Made my day.

But another Lump of Shit from him will follow probably today.

How a group like Forth2020 can have him as administrator

is beyond be -

or tells a lot about the other members of this group
who supposedly support his ugly behaviour.

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<83737938-63b2-432f-9ee1-142244e920c2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13948&group=comp.lang.forth#13948

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 11:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:03 UTC

<69d5091f-13fd-4357-81eb-7897e7fc37a3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13952&group=comp.lang.forth#13952

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 01:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:27 UTC

> [...]
> What Pintaske calls a book is a free document of 30 pages that Moore
> had dropped on his Colorforth site , and is free to download.
> Juergen Pintaske lies unashamed once again. What he sells to unaware people is a fake, nothing
> in that collection qualifies as a book.
>
> Dr. Ting´s work are only manuals in PDF format part of a package with sources and binaries,
> that Pintaske does not delliver, again not books, these are simple free manuals !
> The scam is that they have any meaning without the sources so users who bought this "fake books"
> have nothing useful in their hands, they need to go to Peter Forth links collection to download
> the whole package with sources and binaries for free ! (as was my case I was damnified by Juergen
> Pintaske and kindly helped by Peter Forth book links collection, which has all the original work

It is so lovely, to see how this troll Peter Forth shows himself
that he fakes personlaities
or is he just shizophrenic with multiple personalities?
10 or 20 of them he has already used here over the years.
Multitasking at a higher level ...

https://hackaday.com/2021/07/08/diy-forth-on-arduino/#comment-6365037

Here he had posted yesterday as Professor Dr. Egbert
- his bullshit was rightfukky deleted as I asked for it.
Unfortunately did not copy to show what Peter Forth tried there.

But he cannot stop.
Again under a different fake personality
This time I copied it and repost it here.

This whoever person there says that he/she/it has posted in this thread.
So he must be egbert, as the posters here are very limited.

You shot yourself in the foot ...

Hackaday https://hackaday.com/2021/07/08/diy-forth-on-arduino/#comment-6365037

I posted:
There is probably more to look through at the FIG – Forth Interest group http://www.forth.org/

Peter Forth answers or Fake Gaszia
I was not thanking you, I was thanking http://books.forth2020.org a great pdf collection of originals. You are the guy denounced for frauding S. Pelc ,Ting, Brodie , you call yourself co-author :) of those books. Tell the truth. Are you not selling PD documents from github ? Now “copyrighted” under a fake account on Amazon, damnifying the whole community. Me and other damnifieds already posted about this dishonest practice https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/1-rKQ4HjgvU

So for the sake of the hackaday community in this post I had to clarify a few things:

Is this again Peter Forth ?
And his new FAKE Personality posting more lies?
I had been expecting this.

I did not look for a thank you. How did you get this idea?
I just added the link for anybody interested, just read what I posted.

I call myself editor/publisher in this context here if you can read.
This is a fun project I started when promoting Forth.
How can anybody have a fake account on amazon as you state.
To get what you buy deliveried to a fake address - or not arriving at all?

These books are not copyrighted by me as you interpret it wrongly.
The version on amazon is protected as published.
It is actually the other way around.
And for your understanding as you seem to require it:
I asked all of the authors - including Chuck, Ting and Forth INC for example, for permission to publish them on amazon as part of my Forth Bookshelf - which they agreed to.
Forth INC. for example agreed to an eBook version, but did not want a print book version.
Most of this material had been available on the net for free long before I started this activity,
and is now available on the net, no change here - how did you actually get this wrong idea?

And this Peter Forth that you must be, then based on my idea, started a link list to this material.
No comments, no information added. This is the link you posted.
Just have a look at the copyright issues this Peter Forth had with the Managing Director of MPE Forth on Comp Lang Forth.and in other places.
For him everthing must be free.
Does it mean this is how he does his shopping?

Sorry for this post, but things should be put in context, and I hope this post stays and is not
rightfully deleted as his last post here, where Peter Forth impersonated a Professor Dr. from a University.
The posts here should be fun and additional information for others - not what he starts here.

He states in his comment:
Me and other damnifieds already posted about this dishonest practice https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/1-rKQ4HjgvU

So he must be one of these - as nobody else posted here as you can see yourself:

Egbert Kampinsky - to original FAKE
Jurgen Pitaske - most probably not
Paul Rubin - definitely not
mariano vandai gasisa mazzu - a second FAKE probably

Nobody else

WELL WELL WELL - Peter Forth you outed yourself.

Made my day again.
But there will probably a new FAKE POST of this mental desaster as there always is.
Have a nice day and stay healthy.

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<scu56i$a4u$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13953&group=comp.lang.forth#13953

From: step...@vfxforth.com (Stephen Pelc)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:42:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Stephen Pelc - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:42 UTC

On 16 Jul 2021 at 17:59:40 CEST, "mariano vandai gasisa mazzu"
<mariano.vandai.gasisa.mazzu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kind regards from Spain
> Mariano

Your message was posted from the same IP address as Egbert's
(177.143.80.253) and that address is in Brazil according to
whois 177.143.80.253

Peter Forth's messages come from the same ISP in Brazil. This
amateur spoofing is easy to spot. If Juergen would only stop
replying the war would end.

Stephen

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<ae1b3f7e-6777-452a-bcd4-02e16d28e2ebn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13958&group=comp.lang.forth#13958

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 09:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: mpetrema...@gmail.com (Marc Petremann)
 by: Marc Petremann - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 16:26 UTC

Le samedi 17 juillet 2021 à 10:43:00 UTC+2, Stephen Pelc a écrit :
> On 16 Jul 2021 at 17:59:40 CEST, "mariano vandai gasisa mazzu"
> <mariano.vanda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Kind regards from Spain
> > Mariano
> Your message was posted from the same IP address as Egbert's
> (177.143.80.253) and that address is in Brazil according to
> whois 177.143.80.253
>
> Peter Forth's messages come from the same ISP in Brazil. This
> amateur spoofing is easy to spot. If Juergen would only stop
> replying the war would end.
>
> Stephen

Hello,
I was part of the FB FORTH2020 group
Overnight, without any explanation, I was excluded from this group. Peter FORTH does not respond to any of my messages.
In fact, I think the origin of this eviction comes from when on my ARDUINO-FORTH.COM site I started to integrate pages concerning ESP32forth
My site has no commercial vocation. If there is any advertising on it, it is in part to help pay for the accommodation. Accommodation costs me € 70 / year and advertising brings in at best € 30 / year ...
I write articles in French and English. The source codes are self-documenting (online help via clickable links).
Doesn't Peter FORTH like competition?
He seems to have enough influence to also block my interventions on REDDIT and YOUTUBE ...
My name is Marc PETREMANN. I have written nearly 5 books in French on the FORTH language. I notice that I weigh less than Leo BRODIE who wrote only 2 books on FORTH ...
Peter FORTH's ESP32 blog is full of broken links. But if Peter FORTH is satisfied with this exclusive way of promoting ESP32forth, I find his contemptuous manner very counterproductive for the FORTH language.
My ARDUINO-FORTH.COM website is here to help promote FORTH for ARDUINO and ESP32. This aid works both ways. I helped a person on an ARDUINO development without any consideration apart from the publication of an article. Item in question:
https://arduino-forth.com/article/FORTH_FlashForth_stepMotors_driveA4988
Peter FORTH can answer me in private or here in public.
Without a response from her, her silence is tantamount to an admission of guilt.
cordially

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<5a38aa4a-6474-4da6-b883-a9abe310f889n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13961&group=comp.lang.forth#13961

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 12:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: mpetrema...@gmail.com (Marc Petremann)
 by: Marc Petremann - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 19:55 UTC

Hello,
In "Vierte Dimension":
.....Peter Minuth alias Peter Forth......

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<scvjli$97b$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13962&group=comp.lang.forth#13962

From: step...@vfxforth.com (Stephen Pelc)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 21:56:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Stephen Pelc - Sat, 17 Jul 2021 21:56 UTC

On 17 Jul 2021 at 21:55:15 CEST, "Marc Petremann" <mpetremann93m@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> In "Vierte Dimension":
> .....Peter Minuth alias Peter Forth......

Please can you provide q reference to the year and number. A page number would
be great!

Stephen

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<66d56d79-b542-40a7-9a5b-7111f207fe6bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13966&group=comp.lang.forth#13966

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 19:00:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Rick C)
 by: Rick C - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 02:00 UTC

On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 4:43:00 AM UTC-4, Stephen Pelc wrote:
> On 16 Jul 2021 at 17:59:40 CEST, "mariano vandai gasisa mazzu"
> <mariano.vanda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Kind regards from Spain
> > Mariano
> Your message was posted from the same IP address as Egbert's
> (177.143.80.253) and that address is in Brazil according to
> whois 177.143.80.253
>
> Peter Forth's messages come from the same ISP in Brazil. This
> amateur spoofing is easy to spot. If Juergen would only stop
> replying the war would end.

If it would only snow, I would not be so hot in Puerto Rico. Why not wish for a few million dollars?

Juergen is every bit as crazy as Peter whack job and I think both of us are crazy for even commenting on any of this. The IP address thing is interesting though. I was thinking the tirade was a lot like the Peter Forth-unibomber manifesto, but pretending to be a real person from Spain is really over the top. At least Juergen is honestly nuts.

Why is it always Forth?

Hey, anyone heard a coqui frog before? They are really cute sounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6KzvYVIK40

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<sd04so$1eb$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13967&group=comp.lang.forth#13967

From: dxfo...@gmail.com (dxforth)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Subject: Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book
theft
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 12:50:02 +1000
 by: dxforth - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 02:50 UTC

On 18/07/2021 12:00, Rick C wrote:

> Why is it always Forth?

Why is it always people? Wherever humans have organized into 'community'
there has evolved leadership and a police force to maintain its continuity.
What individual hasn't been sacrificed for the so-called 'common good'.
For its survival the community of ANS needed to paint Moore as a crazed
inventor who was best left alone. Not that it has deterred him.

"Of what use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings?" - Diogenes

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<a481024c-9b0a-4dd0-9353-9188adeaa177n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13968&group=comp.lang.forth#13968

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 20:15:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: mariano....@gmail.com (mariano vandai gasisa mazzu)
 by: mariano vandai gasis - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 03:15 UTC

Em sábado, 17 de julho de 2021 às 23:50:06 UTC-3, dxforth escreveu:
> On 18/07/2021 12:00, Rick C wrote:
> >
> > Why is it always Forth?
> Why is it always people? Wherever humans have organized into 'community'
> there has evolved leadership and a police force to maintain its continuity.
> What individual hasn't been sacrificed for the so-called 'common good'.
> For its survival the community of ANS needed to paint Moore as a crazed
> inventor who was best left alone. Not that it has deterred him.
>
> "Of what use is a philosopher who doesn't hurt anybody's feelings?" - Diogenes

What S.Pelc comments about IP is absolute nonsense, different people from a corporation
University, or having a VPN account as is my case will share
**the same common public IP**
--but not the private IP --(which Pelc is not offering ).
When you travel or use a smartphone or tablet in Europe as is my case now, you get the public IP
of the company of the roaming service of your country. (I have a corporative cellphone on roaming
my VPN is routed to my company)

The excuse that everybody who comments on CLF is Gavino Hugh Aguilar and now Peter Forth
or or who knows who ,has become a common cheating strategy of the forum.

But the real news is the marketing director of MPE throwing Pelc to the wolves, as he did in his last post.

"MPE tried to change the agreement after I stopped working for MPE.
As a result and based on your post here today I would be very careful to trust any MPE agreement.. "

Pintaske robbed the real authors their earnings, he told us he was authorized for
doing such, the truth is he has ANY. (Pelc explains this without margin of doubt)

Pintaske also published documents which are free manuals disguised
as books extracting them from the original Zip files, without the rest of the ZIP content that is unuseful
information, selling a leaflet would be more honest.
With all his doing Pintaske destroyed all credibility on Forth documents forever.

Public domain documents can never be "under copyright" of this individual this destroys Forth
reputation to the end of the days. The rest of Pintaske is lies upon lies upon lies
what he does, what he writes and all what I read from him in this forum.

He recommends to never do business with MPE, the whole community should recommend never
buy anything else from Pintaske, in the end he was the salesman of MPE !

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<sd07nv$p3r$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13969&group=comp.lang.forth#13969

From: dxfo...@gmail.com (dxforth)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
theft
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 13:38:39 +1000
 by: dxforth - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 03:38 UTC

On 18/07/2021 13:15, mariano vandai gasisa mazzu wrote:

> Public domain documents can never be "under copyright"

True for content but not the packaging - which AFAIK is all that
J. Pintaske is claiming. That his efforts have resulted in a
mixed response from forthers was always the risk. It seemed strange
to me to see vendors still trying to sell FIG listings long after
they were freely available. But then that's just me.

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<4db074c8-c69b-489e-abe0-5c151743f50bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13970&group=comp.lang.forth#13970

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!fdc2.netnews.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc3.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 23:10:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: mhx...@iae.nl (Marcel Hendrix)
 by: Marcel Hendrix - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 06:10 UTC

On Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 6:26:40 PM UTC+2, mpetre...@gmail.com wrote:
[..]
> In fact, I think the origin of this eviction comes from when on my
> ARDUINO-FORTH.COM site I started to integrate pages concerning ESP32forth

A genuinely interesting website!

I especially enjoyed the formula for drawing an elephant.
There are surprising tidbits on all the pages.
I really liked the Klein bottle joke.

-marcel

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<0f81df26-f49b-47db-83af-bb9fb358e053n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13971&group=comp.lang.forth#13971

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 01:36:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 08:36 UTC

On Sunday, 18 July 2021 at 04:38:42 UTC+1, dxforth wrote:
> On 18/07/2021 13:15, mariano vandai gasisa mazzu wrote:
> >
> > Public domain documents can never be "under copyright"
> True for content but not the packaging
> - which AFAIK is all that
> J. Pintaske is claiming. That his efforts have resulted in a
> mixed response from forthers was always the risk. It seemed strange
> to me to see vendors still trying to sell FIG listings long after
> they were freely available. But then that's just me.

Correct.
It was fun to do my Forth Bookshelf.
And it is an achievement I am proud of
and which has started about 10 years ago and will last.
The list of comparable publishers about Forth is minimal ...

And it is always the customer's choice if it is worth buying,
or they can search, print and bind at probably the same or higher cost
if you calculate correctly and add in your time.

At the time I thought it would support the Forth idea.
But the Forth interest is so small - it was not really worth it. But fun.
Look at the Maker scene and the facebook groups how other languages are thriving.

When Stephen and I had a different idea later about how to handle his book,
it was a quick decision for me to unpublish it as I did not agree.
Two businesses, two opinons, one decision and move on.
No bad feelings really, just a bit of sadness.

As I said it elsewhere in the past:
If people behaved like they do here in a pub,
they would get a kick in their face or get a bloody nose and be thrown out.
And not allowed back in.
Here you can dump anything.
And if trolls get it their way, and others keep stumm and do not post against it,
well, then there are only the troll's posts left.
Sayonara and Rest In Peace.

And all of this bullshit about me being fired from MPE:
I actually could not be fired as an employee.
Exmark had a part-time consultant agreement with MPE which lasted for a long about 5 years.
There must have been the value paid for, otherwise it would have stopped earlier.
And then it ended. It had never been planned to last for the rest of my life ...
Thanks for the 5 interesting years.

And as I am at it:
All of this bullshit about salesman and so on.
If you get screwed, you accepted the sale.
If you then do not put it right afterwards - well, you must like it.

Every time you go for a new job or consultancy contract - you have to sell what you have.
And you are successful or not. Then somebody else was a better salesman.
HHHHMMMM, but does this apply to Hugh Aguilar?? Probably not.

A bit of Life Wisdom:
There are the only two options in life.
Either you buy or you sell or you do nothing.
Relates to wfe/husband/friends, work and spare time activities.
Nothing in life happens out of thin air.
Work is paid for as required by the company who wants it done.
If you like it or not has nothing to do with it.

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<a237cd58-33ae-41b8-b2ff-28206badf672n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13976&group=comp.lang.forth#13976

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 09:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Sun, 18 Jul 2021 16:04 UTC

On Saturday, 17 July 2021 at 20:55:17 UTC+1, mpetre...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
> In "Vierte Dimension":
> .....Peter Minuth alias Peter Forth......

It was interesting to find some more context on the Forth facebook group
A quick copy from there
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PROGRAMMINGFORTH/?multi_permalinks=2710802455886438&notif_id=1626553257133878&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

Greg Jenkins
Yep .... false name, bad history, anti-capitalist, anti-freedom control freak.
Time is the enemy of this tyrant in false clothing
as we all will eventually find out.
Nevertheless Forth survives on it's own merits and advances from the work of many good an… See More
· Reply · 15h · Edited

John Tse
i suspect pf is a little off in his head
because when i wrote him a personal commercial proposal, h
e freaked out.
i could not understand what did i do wrong,
now, it all makes sense.
over time, this site he manages will only contain similiar people or t… See More
· Reply · 10h

Rod Newstrom

I left Forth 2020 after he flipped out over my post of an interesting article on Forth.com.
This plus his repeated ridicule of people writing their own Forth was just too much to take.
FORTH.COM
· Reply · 2h

Liang Ng
Same here.
Got kicked out by Peter Forth without explanation.… See More
Meetup - We are what we do
MEETUP.COM
Meetup - We are what we do

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<sd2mon$qdu$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13979&group=comp.lang.forth#13979

From: dxfo...@gmail.com (dxforth)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
theft
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:07:18 +1000
 by: dxforth - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 02:07 UTC

On 18/07/2021 18:36, Jurgen Pitaske wrote:

> A bit of Life Wisdom:
> There are the only two options in life.
> Either you buy or you sell or you do nothing.
> Relates to wfe/husband/friends, work and spare time activities.
> Nothing in life happens out of thin air.
> Work is paid for as required by the company who wants it done.
> If you like it or not has nothing to do with it.

Many years ago an engineer wandered across to where I was working. After
a short while he remarked that he would have liked to be doing that, but
it didn't pay enough. By the world's measure he was the success. I OTOH
found myself in a dream job I didn't know existed and to which I was
eminently suited having barely lifted a finger. How fortunate was that.

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<1614de4e-a614-443e-81fc-32372873173bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13983&group=comp.lang.forth#13983

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 01:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 08:12 UTC

On Sunday, 18 July 2021 at 17:04:29 UTC+1, Jurgen Pitaske wrote:
> On Saturday, 17 July 2021 at 20:55:17 UTC+1, mpetre...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hello,
> > In "Vierte Dimension":
> > .....Peter Minuth alias Peter Forth......
> It was interesting to find some more context on the Forth facebook group
> A quick copy from there
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/PROGRAMMINGFORTH/?multi_permalinks=2710802455886438&notif_id=1626553257133878&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
>
> Greg Jenkins
> Yep .... false name, bad history, anti-capitalist, anti-freedom control freak.
> Time is the enemy of this tyrant in false clothing
> as we all will eventually find out.
> Nevertheless Forth survives on it's own merits and advances from the work of many good an… See More
> · Reply · 15h · Edited
>
> John Tse
> i suspect pf is a little off in his head
> because when i wrote him a personal commercial proposal, h
> e freaked out.
> i could not understand what did i do wrong,
> now, it all makes sense.
> over time, this site he manages will only contain similiar people or t… See More
> · Reply · 10h
>
> Rod Newstrom
>
> I left Forth 2020 after he flipped out over my post of an interesting article on Forth.com.
> This plus his repeated ridicule of people writing their own Forth was just too much to take.
> FORTH.COM
> · Reply · 2h
>
> Liang Ng
> Same here.
> Got kicked out by Peter Forth without explanation.… See More
> Meetup - We are what we do
> MEETUP.COM
> Meetup - We are what we do

As Paul Bennett has threatened to delete the whole thread in the Forth facebook group
if there are any more truths posted about Peter Forth there,
I better post it here - a safer place in this case:

This is how it started with a clip from the German magazine:

Peter Minuth alias Peter Forth hat den Finger am Forth–Puls, von Süd– Amerika aus, via Facebook,
so ziemlich in jede Ecke der Welt. Und so konnte er zusammentragen, was da auf dem Win32Forth so geht. Schaut mal rein bei ihm im Netz. Jostein S

PETER MINUTH alias PETER FORTH has his finger on the Forth Pulse,
from South America, via facebook,
to pretty in every corner of the world.
And so he was able to collect what's going on with Wi32Forth.
Take a look at him on the net

Somebody in the Forth facebook group kindly posted the link to the 4th Dimension magazine the article is in:
Found at
https://forth-ev.de/wiki/res/lib/exe/fetch.php/vd-archiv:4d2018-03.pdf

Unfortunately all in German. But there is always google translate

At the end of the article there you find:

[Zum Autor: Peter Minuth lebt heute in Sao Paulo, Brasilien. In Argentinien geboren, wuchs er zweisprachig auf, Deutsch ist seine Vatersprache. Forth nutzt er seit vielen Jahren. Im Studium der Astrophysik und später in der professionellen Arbeit bei der CNC Maschinenherstellung — von einfachen Werkzeugwechslern bei Leiterplattenrobotern bis zu complettem CAD/CAM für die LuftfahrtIndustrie. Hobbys: Sternbeobachtung, Tauchen, Fliegen und Bluesmusik.]

[About the author: Peter Minuth now lives in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Born in Argentina, he grew up bilingual, German is his mother tongue.
He's been using Forth for many years.
During the study of astrophysics and later in the professional work in CNC machine production
- from simple tool changers for circuit board robots
to complete CAD / CAM for the aviation industry.
Hobbies: stargazing, diving, flying and blues music.]

Kontakt: eMail: peter4th2017@gmail.com Facebook: Peter Forth

It is just funny, that one of the few others with this name is, probably a relationship
Herr Dr. Peter C. Minuth, Piepenburg Rechtsanwälte
https://app.insolvenz-portal.de/Verwalter/piepenburg-rechtsanwaelte/peter-c_-minuth/685
Specialists in insolvency ...

This rounds up the picture for me

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<15565c97-3a21-443a-b2ec-d591f1f51d37n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13991&group=comp.lang.forth#13991

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: chuckjac...@gmail.com (Chuck Jackson)
 by: Chuck Jackson - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 02:48 UTC

On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 5:34:03 PM UTC-5, the.bee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ever visited comp.lang.c? They have some weird ideas over there.
> They actually TALK about C! They even exchange snippets of actual
> code down there. I even suspect they even write programs in C.
> What waste of time. They have a standard - which everybody obeys.
> And virtually NONE have written their own compiler.
>
> Fortunately, I don't have to expect that here. What a relief!
>
> Hans Bezemer
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

The horror!

Re: Steven Pelc explains : Juergen Pintaske is a fraud and a book theft

<ce3d2755-0480-417a-951a-ed098f7eec1cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=13992&group=comp.lang.forth#13992

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 00:08:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: jpita...@gmail.com (Jurgen Pitaske)
 by: Jurgen Pitaske - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 07:08 UTC

On Sunday, 18 July 2021 at 23:34:03 UTC+1, the.bee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ever visited comp.lang.c? They have some weird ideas over there.
> They actually TALK about C! They even exchange snippets of actual
> code down there. I even suspect they even write programs in C.
> What waste of time. They have a standard - which everybody obeys.
> And virtually NONE have written their own compiler.
>
> Fortunately, I don't have to expect that here. What a relief!
>
> Hans Bezemer
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

Brilliant comment - Thank You.