From: alb...@SPENARNC.XS4ALL.NL
Subject: "Re: Hugh Aguilar - TESTRA - What really happened there?"
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 11:27:09 +0100
 by: alb...@SPENARNC.XS4ALL.NL - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 10:27 UTC

The following question had to be added to the Forth FAQ?

"who is this character Hugh Aguilar?"

The letter sent to Tom and his response are sufficient to answer
this question.

Groetjes Albert

Re: "Re: Hugh Aguilar - TESTRA - What really happened there?"

<smb3hf$v93$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=15183&group=comp.lang.forth#15183

From: dxfo...@gmail.com (dxforth)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 23:00:46 +1100
 by: dxforth - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 12:00 UTC

On 8/11/2021 21:27, albert@SPENARNC.XS4ALL.NL wrote:
> The following question had to be added to the Forth FAQ?
>
> "who is this character Hugh Aguilar?"
>
> The letter sent to Tom and his response are sufficient to answer
> this question.
>
> Groetjes Albert

Only if the Forth FAQ has need of a gossip column :)

Re: "Re: Hugh Aguilar - TESTRA - What really happened there?"

<5dc6c1b1-534c-416a-ad92-0b2b1f4fa876n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=15203&group=comp.lang.forth#15203

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 15:08:42 -0800 (PST)
From: hughagui...@gmail.com (Hugh Aguilar)
 by: Hugh Aguilar - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 23:08 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 3:28:03 AM UTC-7, alb...@spenarnc.xs4all.nl wrote:
> The following question had to be added to the Forth FAQ?
>
> "who is this character Hugh Aguilar?"
>
> The letter sent to Tom and his response are sufficient to answer
> this question.

Tom Hart is a liar:
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/wydQr643gX0
Albert van der Horst is in the business of knowingly spreading lies.

This isn't surprising because Albert van der Horst is a liar too:
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.lang.forth/c/qqlp1gZnVic/m/kjeAwWCaR1MJ

On Monday, November 25, 2013 at 4:20:14 PM UTC-7, Bernd Paysan wrote:
> Albert van der Horst wrote:
> > It sounds like you have a whole machinery in place to tests rng's.
> > Would you mind adding LC53 to the list?
> >
> > \ Comma for clarity, not a double number.
> > : LC53 -5 um* -333,333,333 + nip ;
> Hm, wasn't Hugh's LC53
>
> : lc53 -333333333 um* -5 um/mod drop ;
>
> ? Don't make Hugh look more stupid than he actually is ;-).

Albert van der Horst routinely lies, but he tries to have plausible deniability.
In posting Tom Hart's response to Juergen Pintaske he is pretending that he
doesn't know that Tom Hart has already posted messages in that thread
(impersonating John Hart) in which he admits that he lied about me getting
fired and he lied about me being involved in an HPGL project, and he switched
over to attacking my brother who was not involved in any of this.

Similarly, in regard to LC53 he encourages tests be done on LC53, but he
switches the constants around so the tests will be guaranteed to indicate
that LC53 is crap. If he gets caught, as he did, he pretends that this was an
honest mistake. If you read the thread however, you will find that he makes
similar false statements about LC53 repeatedly --- these are not honest
mistakes --- this is purposeful lying.

I don't know what Forth FAQ this might be or where it is found. I don't care.
In that thread that I mentioned earlier, Albert van der Horst admitted to being
a Wikipedia editor. There is actually a good reason why the vast majority of
Wikipedia editors use fake names --- they are internet trolls who pretend to be
experts on everything --- they are a pack of liars.