Elegance and truth are inversely related. -- Becker's Razor

devel / comp.lang.forth / series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practice

SubjectAuthor
* series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practiceMarc Petremann
+* Re: series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practicemeff
|`- Re: series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practiceMarc Petremann
`- Re: series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practiceMarc Petremann

1
series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practice

<114d1683-589e-4ace-9867-9328ab2185cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16346&group=comp.lang.forth#16346

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:01:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practice
From: mpetrema...@gmail.com (Marc Petremann)
 by: Marc Petremann - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 20:01 UTC

Hello,
Tired of seeing people chatting about FORTH without showing anything concretely what we can do with it?
So come here:
https://esp32.arduino-forth.com/article/LoRa_theLoRaSystem
With an ESP32 card and a LORA and 4-wire transmitter, we will explain to you, step by step, how to create a very simple assembly to communicate between several ESP32 cards.
Do you know 3G on the phone? 4G, 5G...? Well LoRa is 0G!
No telephone subscription. An interesting scope. A robust protocol.
Through my articles, I explain the physical layer, the logical layer. Each article is a progression that will allow you to understand how a LoRa transmitter works.
And I'm preparing a very big surprise for you.
To come in a future article I will explain how a LoRa transmitter interfaces with your applications.
Because: THERE IS NO INTERFACE!!!
Oh yes!
You will be able to use all your montages and programs without changing a single character.
This is also the magic of the FORTH language and the ESP32Forth version.
So, even if the assemblies on ESP32 do not interest you, I am convinced that the progress in the explanations of my articles can help amateurs tempted by the FORTH language to take an in-depth interest in it.
For those who make assemblies on ESP32 with the C language, they will have an element of comparison by looking at how FORTH solves certain problems.
Good programming.
May the FORTH be with you.

Re: series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practice

<ssfddk$9jm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16347&group=comp.lang.forth#16347

From: ema...@example.com (meff)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 22:51:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: meff - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 22:51 UTC

On 2022-01-21, Marc Petremann <mpetremann93m@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tired of seeing people chatting about FORTH without showing anything concretely what we can do with it?
> So come here:
> https://esp32.arduino-forth.com/article/LoRa_theLoRaSystem
> With an ESP32 card and a LORA and 4-wire transmitter, we will explain to you, step by step, how to create a very simple assembly to communicate between several ESP32 cards.

Very very exciting! I saw that the page you linked above is in
French. Are there plans on writing articles in English? I love
articles about LoRa!

Re: series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practice

<de9f051c-82c8-4832-a1a4-a4cd6f3e8525n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16348&group=comp.lang.forth#16348

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:39:58 -0800 (PST)
From: mpetrema...@gmail.com (Marc Petremann)
 by: Marc Petremann - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 23:39 UTC

On each page you have a french and british flag. Click on brtish flag to read the article in english

Le vendredi 21 janvier 2022 à 23:51:44 UTC+1, meff a écrit :
> On 2022-01-21, Marc Petremann <mpetre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Tired of seeing people chatting about FORTH without showing anything concretely what we can do with it?
> > So come here:
> > https://esp32.arduino-forth.com/article/LoRa_theLoRaSystem
> > With an ESP32 card and a LORA and 4-wire transmitter, we will explain to you, step by step, how to create a very simple assembly to communicate between several ESP32 cards.
> Very very exciting! I saw that the page you linked above is in
> French. Are there plans on writing articles in English? I love
> articles about LoRa!

Re: series of articles that will help to understand FORTH in practice

<b8fc1162-fdfa-4fa9-9846-c865fdd27861n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=16537&group=comp.lang.forth#16537

Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 12:02:59 -0800 (PST)
From: mpetrema...@gmail.com (Marc Petremann)
 by: Marc Petremann - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:02 UTC

NEW ARTICLE
Decoding LoRa transmission with ESP32Forth
After successfully completing our first LoRa transmission, let's see how to deal with the received messages. At the end of the article, a very clever way of processing data through the FORTH interpreter.
https://esp32.arduino-forth.com/article/LoRa_transmitDecode