From: rwo...@therandymon.com.invalid (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Subject: looking for a freelancer to update a python NNTP script
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 21:28:32 -0500
 by: RS Wood - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 02:28 UTC

I'm looking for a mid-level python programmer to help me with a python
script that accesses Usenet. I've got a non-working 2.7 script that
needs a little more attention than just running 2to3 on it. Estimated
level of effort: about 2 hours or less.

If interested please send me an email at moc.liamg@71orifaz (spell that
backwards - rudimentary anti-spam measure). Tell me your hourly rate or
fixed price for the work and explain your qualifications. (Use email,
don't post here).

Payment would be through Paypal - half up front, half on
completion. Selection will be made on the basis of both qualifications
and cost - I'm not just looking for the lowest bidder.

I'm posting the offer here because to test the script you need to have
some understanding of Usenet and working Usenet access, obviously.

I'll respond to this post when the job is filled.

Thanks.