From: real.tr...@trolls.com (Real Troll)
Newsgroups: news.groups,comp.lang.c,comp.lang.c++
Subject: [ Moderated Newsgroups ] C and C++
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 23:25:13 +0100
 by: Real Troll - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 22:25 UTC

On 03/08/2021 23:07, Jason Evans wrote:

> I know. That group is pretty much defunct. One of my goals this week is to
> try to get a hold of the most recent moderators and see what the status is.
>
> Jason

Can you please also look into these two moderated newsgroups:

comp.lang.c++.moderated
comp.lang.c.moderated

If necessary we should have two new moderators and I recommend two guys
who are quite experienced in C and C++. They are:

Keith Thompson <Keith.S.Thompson+u@gmail.com>
James Kuyper <jameskuyper@alumni.caltech.edu>

Both of then are very active in " comp.lang.c " and " comp.lang.c++ "
and they can be contacted on those newsgroups.

Of course, I don't have the their authority to put their name forward
but if an election is necessary then it should be conducted by C and C++
users only. Jason, you can be the returning officer for all this.

Kind regards,

PS: I have cross posted this to the two newsgroups of relevance here.