With all the fancy scientists in the world, why can't they just once build a nuclear balm?

devel / comp.lang.c / Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.

SubjectAuthor
* Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.skybuck2000
`* Re: Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.Jens Stuckelberger
 `- Re: Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.Jan van den Broek

1
Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.

<92c81f17-fa1d-418e-b459-2a648b65416en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18113&group=comp.lang.c#18113

Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:30:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
 by: skybuck2000 - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 14:30 UTC

Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.

In the midst of the confusion they struck, blowing up 13 usa soldiers and taking 170 Afghan wounded and dead into the bargain.

Reports of street executions and home visits were aimed at terrifying people and driving them to the airport.

This was visible on their faces and their actions/behaviours.

I sensed that something terrible was going to happen and now in retrospect the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

This was a tactical analysis. I am writing this so that military forces are aware of this from now on.

That people/citizens are not only used as a human shield to protect bridges from bombs, but also to walk over positions and
sow confusion!

Best wishes from
Skybuck.

Re: Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.

<sgolst$14sv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18127&group=comp.lang.c#18127

From: Jens_Stu...@nowhere.net (Jens Stuckelberger)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:56:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jens Stuckelberger - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:56 UTC

On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 07:30:46 -0700, skybuck2000 wrote:

> [Off-topic drivel.]

Stick your news up there where the sun does not shine. Twice.

Re: Terrorists drove people to the airport to create confusion.

<sgom2o$16t8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=18128&group=comp.lang.c#18128

From: balgl...@dds.nl (Jan van den Broek)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:59:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jan van den Broek - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:59 UTC

On 2021-09-01, Jens Stuckelberger <Jens_Stuckelberger@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 07:30:46 -0700, skybuck2000 wrote:
>
>> [Off-topic drivel.]
>
> Stick your news up there where the sun does not shine. Twice.

The only function skybuck has, is to see if your killfile is still
working.

--
Jan v/d Broek
balglaas@dds.nl