Prototype designs always work. -- Don Vonada

devel / comp.lang.c / Re: Olcott [Paul N does care about facts and truth ]

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Olcott [Paul N does care about facts and truth ]olcott

1
Re: Olcott [Paul N does care about facts and truth ]

<-hWdnbs6rOswpJT-nZ2dnZfqlJ_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=22720&group=comp.lang.c++#22720

Followup: comp.theory