From: pfeif...@cs.nmsu.edu (Joe Pfeiffer)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Subject: Re: Do something and remove spammers case by case to keep Python group active and clean
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:36:12 -0600
sha1:53vvl1f+sxF5IVzcfstoTsQmpsk=
 by: Joe Pfeiffer - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 00:36 UTC

a a <manta103g@gmail.com> writes:

> Do something and remove spammers case by case to keep Python group active and clean

Sadly, it isn't possible. All we can do is put them in our own filters.

Re: Do something and remove spammers case by case to keep Python group active and clean

<r4v0gi1qo56f9t5tboruunnm1pqooea4ni@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=23975&group=comp.lang.python#23975

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 07:59:08 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:59 UTC

Joe Pfeiffer <pfeiffer@cs.nmsu.edu> on Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:36:12 -0600
typed in comp.lang.python the following:
>a a <manta103g@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Do something and remove spammers case by case to keep Python group active and clean
>
>Sadly, it isn't possible. All we can do is put them in our own filters.

What he said.

They're called "kill files" for a reason.
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.