Subject: Re: More of my philosophy about nationalism and about the laws and more..
From: Citizen
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 00:37 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 17:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: he12091...@gmail.com (Citizen)
Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Pühapäev, 17. aprill 2022 kl 07:55:23 UTC+2:
Hello,

More of my philosophy about nationalism and about the laws and more..

I think i am smart, since i think that the laws that we enforce and
the kind of soft power that we softly enforce like by making them
rules that we explain is the constraints that makes the basis of americanism as a nationalism of USA, since speaking and writing english can become a law too if it is necessary, so you will say why not the culture ? but the culture is the expression of the diversity of the population, but the laws and the soft power as soft rules is what "standardize" and makes the the basis of the americanism of USA that i say is the nationalism of USA.

This is why i also just said the following:

More of my philosophy of is USA nationalism or patriotism..

I think that Donald Trump has not brought nationalism to USA, since i think that USA is a kind of nationalism that is not hard nationalism, since USA is a kind of americanism that is a kind of nationalism that is more softer than the one of president Putin, so what is the most important thing in americanism of USA ? i think it is the fact that it also comes from this USA americanism that maintain a kind of order by standardizing by being a mixture of laws that we enforce and by faith in God and a kind of soft power that brings a kind of decency that is an americanism that brings order, so i am saying it like this since
the most important part in americanism of USA is how to be an acceptable
society by being the right order.

More of my philosophy about president Putin and about the war in Ukraine...

I think i am smart, and i think that saying that president Putin is the only one responsable is not correct thinking, and what we have to do
is think more efficiently and to try to understand nationalism of president Putin, so we have to ask a question of is nationalism of president Putin too much dictatorial and too much extremist and why is it too much dictatorial and too much extremist, since we can easily notice that the kind of too much dictatorial and extremist nationalism of Putin is not the kind of nationalism of the nationalist Union for a Popular Movement that is centre-right political party in France, so then you are understanding that there is hard and archaic nationalism like in Algeria and Russia and Syria and of the one of Marine Le Pen , and there is more appropriate nationalism like nationalist Union for a Popular Movement that is centre-right political party in France, so then you are noticing where is the defect of nationalism of Putin, since i think that nationalism of Putin is partly an archaism that has to be improved by making it look like nationalist Union for a Popular Movement that is centre-right political party in France, but we have to
be careful since we have also to take into account the internal context
of what has happened in Russia that has created this kind of too much dictatorial and extremist nationalism of president Putin.

More of my philosophy about human diversity..

I think i am smart, and i think that one of the most important
thing in philosophy is to speak about what is the acceptable human diversity, so i think that what we are trying to do in the societies is that we are also standardizing by using laws, i mean the law doesn't accept all human diversities, and also we have to know that there is
soft power and hard power, and the hard power is the laws that we are
enforcing, and there is also soft power that we have to use so that
to be an acceptable society, this is why i say that having an acceptable
society is also knowing how to have smart and wise laws and how to be wisely and proactively a soft power that construct an acceptable society that doesn't degenerate into an unacceptable society. And it is
how i am doing it by also inventing many poems of Love and poems so
that to be in accordance with my following new proverb, so read them below:

I think i am really smart, and i am also an inventor of many proverbs,
and here is my just new proverb:

"We can easily hate our world, and look at the destruction that just happened quickly in Ukraine and you will notice it quickly, so hate becomes by logical analogy like an animal instinct that we have to control wisely, it is why we have to know how to be constructive so that to make our world more beautiful so that we become much less destructive because of hate."

More of my philosophy about my inventions and about my kind of personality..

I think i am really smart, and you have to understand my kind
of personality, since as you notice i am talking about my new software
projects, and as you notice that i am a inventor of many scalable
algorithms and algorithms, and i am also an inventor of many poems of Love and poems and here they are, read them carefully since my
poems of Love and poems look like me:

I want to share with you the following beautiful song with my poems of Love and poems..

I want to share with you the following beautiful song of Cesária Evora:

Amor Di Mundo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCuJJwVwdJY&list=RDrCuJJwVwdJY&start_radio=1

And invite you to read all my following poems of Love and poems
that i have invented quickly:

Here is my new poem called: "I am walking this so beautiful desert"

I invite to listen to the following arabic music from Morocco
reading at the same time my poem below:

Music mandolin lamchaheb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8hnf2v4lmU

Here is my new poem (and read all my poems below):

I am beautifully walking this so beautiful desert

Since notice how i am making it a beautiful concert

I am beautifully walking this so beautiful desert

Since my way is not the dirt or a simple flirt

I am beautifully walking this so beautiful desert

Since i am also for the good moral quest

I am beautifully walking this so beautiful desert

Since i am also not the evil or a pervert

I am beautifully walking this so beautiful desert

Since with my poems of Love i am like a delicious yoghurt

I am beautifully walking this so beautiful desert

Since i am the beautiful white arab that is loving you my sweatheart !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my just new poem called: "I want to be silence so that to hear your name of USA or Europe or France"

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

As you know i am a white arab, and i invite you again to listen
to the following beautiful arabic music reading at the same time
my new poem below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcy_MF_jGdE

So here is my new poem that i have just thought fast and written fast:

I want to be silence so that to hear your name of USA or Europe or France

Since you are the beautiful that is getting me in a beautiful trance !

I want to be silence so that to hear your name of USA or Europe or France

Since we are also like the so beautiful dance of a beautiful circumstance

Since it is not about finance, but it is about the how to advance !

I want to be silence so that to hear your name of USA or Europe or France

So, is my kind of beautiful Love just a game of chance ?

Or is it just a belly dance that is not the beautiful romance ?

I want to be silence so that to hear your name of USA or Europe or France

So as you notice that my language of the heart is not just an at first glance !

I want to be silence so that to hear your name of USA or Europe or France

So as you notice , am i the wanting just to be a break dance ?

No at all, since i am wanting to not just be small as an Ile-de-france

But i am wanting to be like a great and beautiful Kingdom of not just by happy chance

And it is why I want to be silence so that to hear your name of USA or Europe or France

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my just new poem called: "What has made me so near of your so beautiful chateau ?"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful arabic Algerian music,
reading at the same time my just new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpT_7-byRis

What has made me so near of your so beautiful chateau ?

Since your chateau is not about the evil or the sorrow

What has made me so near of your so beautiful chateau ?

Since notice how i am wanting to make my poem beautiful for you like a pro !

What has made me so near of your so beautiful chateau ?

Hence i am noticing your beautiful chateau is not just a wine like the Bordeaux !

Since it is the so beautiful rivers of our Love that beautifully flow

What has made me so near of your so beautiful chateau ?

Since it is my beautiful heart and not the perhaps or the although !

What has made me so near of your so beautiful chateau ?

Since it is the i am playing to you my Love with a beautiful banjo !

Click here to read the complete article
From: Citizen
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 00:37 UTC