Subject: Re: More of my philosophy about inflation and cryptocurrency..
From: Kristjan Robam
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 04:14 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 21:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ya3891...@gmail.com (Kristjan Robam)
Inflation is a real thing.

Sõber Kristjan Robam

Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Neljapäev, 5. mai 2022 kl 00:45:51 UTC+2:
Hello,

More of my philosophy about inflation and cryptocurrency..

I think i am highly smart and i am inventing my below own thoughts about
cryptocurrency, and now here is my other own new thoughts that i am inventing that relates inflation to cryptocurrency:

So i think that the actual form of cryptocurrency brings too much
"inflation" on the product of cryptocurrency, and i think from its actual form i can easily notice it with my fluid intelligence, but you can take a look at the inflation of the product of cryptocurrency and i think you will notice that the price of cryptocurrency goes much more up
than down, so i think that the actual cryptocurrency is a kind of
game of making more money from the volatility of the cryptocurrency and that can attracts customers, but i think that so that to be a much more interesting game, cryptocurrency has to be a more sophisticated market so that the supply of cryptocurrency becomes less and less constrained as i am explaining it below, so read my following own previous thoughts so that you understand:

More of my philosophy about cryptocurrency..

I think i am highly smart and i have just looked at the following
video of a techlead about cryptocurrency, so i invite you to
look at it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu1R1aslj1k

And notice how he is a techlead, so i think he is highly smart
but i think i am much more smart than him, since he is saying
that cryptocurrency is good since it is volatile, so you can
can make money by buying an selling cryptocurrency, so look at
how he is explaining it in the above video, but i think i am more smart than him, since i can ask the philosophical question of:

From where comes the value of cryptocurrency ?

So i think that cryptocurrency is based on a market that is not
so sophisticated like our economical market, so i think in this
primitive market of cryptocurrency the product becomes by logical analogy like the cryptocurrency, so the cryptocurrency becomes so much influenced by the supply and demand of cryptocurrency in this so primitive market of cryptocurrency, so i think that the defect of cryptocurrency is on the "demand" of the cryptocurrency, since the demand of cryptocurrency can easily get so much smaller than the supply of the cryptocurrency and this can easily cause that it becomes difficult to sell the cryptocurrency so that to make money from the volatility of the cryptocurrency, since the main important constraint is that the primitive market of cryptocurrency doesn't look like our economical market, so then cryptocurrency is a primitive market that limits a lot the "usefulness" of cryptocurrency, so the supply of selling cryptocurrency can easily become problematic, this is why i think cryptocurrency is not good.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

[...]

From where comes the value of cryptocurrency ?