Subject: Re: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about code generators and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..
From: Kristjan Robam
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 00:29 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 17:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about code
generators and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..
From: ya3891...@gmail.com (Kristjan Robam)
Go fuck yourself.....

Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Teisipäev, 8. märts 2022 kl 18:46:26 UTC+1:
Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about code generators and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

Researchers publish open source "PolyCoder", a code generator with 2.7 billion parameters, who would surpass Codex in generating code in C

Read more here:

https://intelligence--artificielle-developpez-com.translate.goog/actu/331674/Des-chercheurs-publient-en-open-source-PolyCoder-un-generateur-de-code-avec-2-7-milliards-de-parametres-qui-surpasserait-Codex-dans-la-generation-de-code-en-C/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

And now more about the next revolution in the software industry that is Machine programming, so i invite you to read carefully the following new article about it:

https://venturebeat.com/2021/06/18/ai-weekly-the-promise-and-limitations-of-machine-programming-tools/

And you can read my thoughts about artificial intelligence and productivity and about China and its artificial intelligence and computer chips in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/UOt_4qTgN8M

More of my philosophy about Quebec Canada and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and i am living in Montreal Quebec since year 1989,
so i have just read the following web page about Quebec economy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Quebec

And notice that it is saying that Quebec has a strong economy and it has a low debt-to-GDP ratio, and it can easily balance the budget in around 2023 , but it is saying that it has an "average" productivity, so i think that Quebec can still higher much more productivity , and i also think that it can higher much more GDP using artificial intelligence, so i think that we can be optimistic about Quebec, so read my following thoughts so that to understand more:

More of my philosophy about how to higher the economic growth and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and what we have to do is to invest in gender parity
since if the labour force participation rate of women were equal to the labour force participation rate of men, the US economy would be 8.7% larger than it is today, the French economy would be 17% larger and the Japanese economy would be 14% larger, and we have to close the race equity gap so that to also higher economic growth, since for example by closing this racial equity gap, the United States gross domestic product (GDP) could see a continuous 0.5% increase a year over the next few decades, resulting in $8 trillion in growth by 2050. Also we have to invest much more in artificial intelligence, as i am explaining below, so that to higher much more productivity and so that to enhance much more the living conditions of people, and about decarbonizing the planet, i have talked about it in my other posts, and about unequal distribution of income and opportunities, you can also read my following thoughts in the following web link about capitalism so that to understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

More of my philosophy about student performance and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I have just read the following interesting article from McKinsey, and
i invite you to read it carefully:

Drivers of student performance: Asia insights

https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/education/our-insights/drivers-of-student-performance-asia-insights

And i think i am smart, and i think that the following factors in the above article that influence student performance are not so difficult to implement:

1- Students who receive a blend of inquiry-based and teacher-directed
instruction have the best outcomes

2- School-based technology yields the best results when placed in the
hands of teachers

3- Early childhood education has a positive impact on student scores,
but the quality and type of care is important

But i think that the factor that is tricky to implement (since it needs good smartness) is good motivation calibration that permits to score 8 to 14 percent higher on the science test than poorly calibrated one, and the high self-identified motivation that permits to score 6 to 8 percent higher, this is why i have invented my thoughts of my philosophy about it, and here it is and read it carefully from the following web link:

I invite you to read my following thoughts of my philosophy of how you become self-confidence and how you become this positive energy and positive energy of hope:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More of my philosophy about forward Thinking on artificial intelligence with Microsoft CTO Kevin Scott and more of my thoughts..

Forward Thinking on artificial intelligence with Microsoft CTO Kevin Scott

"We’ve been hearing for a long time that robots are coming for our jobs. Now, with widespread global unemployment due to COVID-19, that sounds even more ominous. But what if robots and AI could, in fact, help with recovery? Well, it’s possible. For instance, in some rural parts of the US, artificial intelligence and machine learning are making these regions more economically viable."

Read more here:

https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/future-of-work/forward-thinking-on-artificial-intelligence-with-microsoft-cto-kevin-scott

More of my philosophy about how to boost productivity with artificial
intelligence and more..

And you can also boost productivity with artificial intelligence by:

1- More accurate demand forecasting using AI and machine learning
2- Predictive maintenance
3- Hyper-personalized manufacturing
4- Optimizing manufacturing processes
5- Automated material procurement

Read more here about those 5 ways artificial intelligence can boost
productivity:

https://www.industryweek.com/technology-and-iiot/article/22025683/5-ways-artificial-intelligence-can-boost-productivity

More of my philosophy of how AI-driven nudges can transform an operation’s performance and more of my thoughts..

New AI-driven approaches are making truly personalized, real-time coaching a reality, and the results were compelling. The productivity of the test groups increased by 8 to 10 percent, while the need for rework dropped by 20 to 30 percent compared with the control group. Together, those productivity and quality improvements helped to drive a 5 to 10 percent reduction in cost. Better still, the system was well-liked by both field technicians and their managers.

Read more about it here on McKinsey website:

https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/operations/our-insights/how-ai-driven-nudges-can-transform-an-operations-performance

More of my philosophy about McKinsey and more..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video about McKinsey:

How McKinsey Became One Of The Most Powerful Companies In The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBmmMj_maII

And i also invite you to read this interesting article about McKinsey:

How McKinsey Destroyed the Middle Class

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-mckinsey-destroyed-middle-class/605878/

I think i am smart, and i have just looked at the above video and i have
just read the above article, and i think in the above article they have done it with the traditional levers, but i think this classical way of managing is not so difficult for countries, but i think this classical way of managing is much less important than the much important way of doing it with artificial intelligence, since compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about growth today. There has been a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of production capital investment and labor to propel economic growth, since i say that for example firms with a large part-time employment share are more productive than firms with a large share of full-time workers, but a 10% increase in the

Click here to read the complete article