Subject: Re: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about specialization and about individualism and more of my thoughts..
From: Kristjan Robam
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 00:34 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 17:34:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about
specialization and about individualism and more of my thoughts..
From: ya3891...@gmail.com (Kristjan Robam)
Mine persse.....................

Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Pühapäev, 8. mai 2022 kl 02:23:48 UTC+2:
Hello,

Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about specialization and about individualism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think by looking at an Ant colony,
you will notice that the Ants are specialized in an Ant colony, but notice that there kind of specialization can give a higher quality as a whole, but this too much specialization the Ants in an Ant colony is not good at all for "reliability", since we can easily notice it by looking at how the Ant colony is organized not by looking at the high level view, but by looking at the lower layers views that shows that this
specialization is not good for happiness of the Ants of the Ant colony, it is why i think that the human civilization has not to be this
too much specialization that we notice in our today world, but it has to be a more efficiently diversified good education so that to be the good reliability, and the too much individualism of our today world is not good for reliability too and it looks by logical analogy like the too much specialization that lacks reliabilility.

More of my philosophy of what is the purpose of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that the purpose of human life
is like the purpose of a genetic algorithm, since a genetic algorithm wants to maximize the value of the objective function, but what this maximize the value of the objective function in the genetic algorithm ? i think even the genetic algorithm is guided by morality, since morality says that we have to be progressive, but not only that but we have to perfect ourselves and we have not to be nihilistic, since life
needs from us to be constructive so that to make it a better life, so
i think that the purpose of human life is to perfect
"systemically", and so that to perfect systemically, we have to be
the good responsability and the good education, and this to perfect systemically is also to perfect human life.

More of my philosophy of do we have a free will and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i will answer the following philosophical question of:

Do humans have free will ?

I think i am highly smart, and i think there is different paths of answering this philosophical question, but i will talk about one of
the path by finding like a weakness that permits me to answer,
and the weakness is also the fact that i have just answered
in my philosophy below the question of "What is the true power of the idea ?", since notice below in the scientific experience of "Mood freezing" that when the respondents were convinced that expressing aggression would not make them feel better, they actually accepted their current situation which eventually improved their moods, so i think
that ideas are also powerful , and they can change the behavior of
a person even if he has a genetic defect, so then we have to be optimistic since i think that it can explain that there is a cerain level of free will, since i think that from the data of our world , we can modify our behavior, so it means that it is not that we have not free will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZU0M-v0w4E

More of my philosophy about the brain and about stress and bad emotions
and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and now i will invite you to look at the following video of a neuroscientist that explains how to go forward and be much more in control even if you experience high stress and bad emotions:

Change Your Brain: Neuroscientist Dr. Andrew Huberman | Rich Roll Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQhKFMxmDY

So i think i am highly smart, and of course you are noticing in the
above video of the neuroscientist that he is explaining the how from
a neuroscientist point of view, but my philosophy is different,
since in my philosophy, so that to go forward by being much more in control even if there is high stress and bad emotions, i am saying below that the basis of my philosophy is the below lever in form of an engine and in form of an intellectual mechanism that you have to be convinced of it, and of course, so that to be convinced of it, you have not to
be a nihilistic point of view, and i mean that you have to
to be convinced that life needs from us to be constructive so that
to make it a better life, and it is part of what we call human's maturity, so then of course you have to know how to measure it relatively , like measuring IQs of humans, and not measuring it absolutely, so then you have to read about the intellectual mechanism of my philosophy below that explains how to be happiness and that fights much more efficiently stress and bad emotions, also i think it makes you much more patient too, and of course since it is an intellectual mechanism, then it adheres to my following philosophy that explains in my following thoughts "What is the true power of the idea ?":

What is the true power of the idea ?

This is a so important philosophical subject, since
i think i am smart and i will make you feel more the true
power of the idea by first talking about the technic in psychology that
we call "Mood freezing", since i think that the most important aspect of
Mood freezing is that it recognizes the true power of the mind, and you
can read about it here:

https://www.alleydog.com/glossary/definition.php?term=Mood+Freezing

So as you are noticing that it says that when the respondents were
convinced that expressing aggression would not make them feel better,
they actually accepted their current situation which eventually improved
their moods, so this proves that the power of the idea is great, this is
why i am of the ones that believes that we can enhance much better
humans and construct a new type of man by using some intellectual
mechanisms, and i am talking about some of them below and here is my
poem about the true power of the idea, read it again:

"Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how they have built south Korea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we unite the people such as of Crimea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not just a pizza from the pizzeria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the simple prayer of Ave Maria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the stupid war between the sunnite and shiah
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we make north Korea look like a beautiful Canada
So give me more of those beautiful and so smart ideas !"

More of my philosophy about how to be happy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am smart, and now i have just looked at the following
video of an american , i invite you to look at it by clicking the following link:

EARL NIGHTINGALE : Enjoyment, Pleasure, Happiness, Joy & Bless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WdS9cD-4JA

I think i am smart, and in my philosophy i have to explain that
it is different from the above explanation of how to attain happiness,
since my philosophy says that the being happy doesn't come from only pleasures of life that satisfies you, but happiness comes from both
responsability and pleasures of life that satisfies you, but not
only that, but my philosophy says more clearly that when you are being responsability by for example the being hard work, or such, and by being not pleasures of life at for example the time of the being hard work, you have to be hope and positive energy by thinking, at the same time of for example the being responsability of hard work, that you will have pleasures of life as a recompense after the being for example the responsability of the hard work, so in my philosophy you have to know how to maintain this cycle so that to attain happiness, since as you notice that this "you have to think that you will have pleasures of life as a recompense after the being for example the responsability of the hard work" is like lever in a form of engine , of also positive energy , that pushes you forward. So i invite you again to read my following part of my philosophy about how to be self-confidence and about how to be the positive energy and how to be hope so that you notice how my philosophy is smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/RNxOWBpkHkM

More precision of my philosophy by giving like a logical proof about the bandwidth of our mind or brain and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have to give more precision with
my logical proof about smartness so that you understand my below thoughts about the bandwidth of our brain, and here it is:

More philosophy about how to measure human IQ or human smartness..

I think i am smart, and i will talk about how to measure human IQs or
human smartness, first you have to know that you can measure relatively
or absolutely, so if you measure the IQ of a human, you will give a

Click here to read the complete article