Subject: Re: More of my philosophy of the model of intelligence of a Cyborg and more of my thoughts..
From: The Ruler Of The Wor
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 07:53 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 00:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More of my philosophy of the model of intelligence of a Cyborg
and more of my thoughts..
From: yyyyy12...@gmail.com (The Ruler Of The World)
I cannot wonder how wise you are. You look like a god of thinking.

Amine Moulay Ramdane kirjutas Teisipäev, 10. mai 2022 kl 23:30:01 UTC+2:
Hello,

More of my philosophy of the model of intelligence of a Cyborg and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i have just talked about the model of distributed intelligence or collective intelligence, read it below, and now i will talk about the model of intelligence of a Cyborg, so i think i smart and i think that the model of intelligence of a Cyborg looks also by logical analogy like the model of intelligence distributed intelligence or collective intelligence, since i think that with internet and such tools we are becoming like Cyborgs, since i think that even the data in for example internet is also a distributed intelligence that we collect so that to be creativity or innovation that can become a high intelligence, so in the distributed intelligence model of for example an Ant colony, the Ants and there knowledge that causes there actions is the specialization of intelligence of the distributed intelligence, and notice how even Elon Musk is saying it that we "We’re already a cyborg,", read here so that to notice it:

Elon Musk: We’re already cyborgs

https://www.theverge.com/2016/6/2/11837854/neural-lace-cyborgs-elon-musk

More of my philosophy about the model of intelligence of an Ant colony and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as i have just said that even relativity of time in science comes from a distributed intelligence, but i think i am smart and i will explain one more important pattern so that you understand correctly, and it is that a distributed intelligence or collective intelligence of an Ant colony looks really special or amazing to us, since when you look at the individual Ants you will not understand correctly how those primitive individual Ants can give a result of the output that is a highly intelligent collective intelligence relatively to the single parts that are the individual Ant of the Ant colony, and it looks like when we look at relativity of time and say that it is really special and really amazing, but i say that this looking really sophisticated and/or really special and/or really amazing as a collective intelligence is only an impression, since you have to understand the distributed intelligence, that is also the the systemic interactions between the individual parts that can give more than the sum of the individual parts, of all the specialized individual parts so that to understand the whole system that is relativity of time or consciousness or the collective intelligence of an Ant colony.

Read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about relativity of time and about consciousness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i think that consciousness is like a "distributed" intelligence, like in an Ant colony, from where has emerged consciousness, i say it is like how works our heart, since our heart is not controlled by our brain, but our heart is like a distributed intelligence from like specializations of small atoms or such small components of matter that created the distributed intelligence that we look at as a heart, and i think it is how has emerged the distributed intelligence of our consciousness, and i think that relativity of time has emerged from a distributed intelligence from the specialization of small components of matter in the lower level layers that has made emerge relativity of time, and i think that this process of distributed intelligence also can create such processes such as telekenisis from the brain or remote viewing from the brain, and i think that even the thing that we call God can be an emergence from a distributed intelligence of the lower level layers of matter.

More of my philosophy of is who we are truly who we are and more of my thoughts..

If what i have just said, read below, is truth, so i think we can not
be confident about who we truly are, since if the mechanism of telekenisis can be scaled by the black projects that i have just talked
about, so then even the nature of things can be changed rapidly,
i mean that you can rapidly from the lower level layer makes a human
younger or older and such things, so then you become like a God, so
perhaps we are living with other things, such as secret organizations that have the power of a God over this earth.

More of my philosophy about the reality and about consciousness and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and how can we understand in a much more interesting way reality? so if i ask the following mathematical
and philosophical question:

What does tells you the difference between:

4 + 0.0001

and

4 + 0.0002

?

So now you have to see the pattern with your fluid intelligence,
as i am seeing it:

Since we can say that consciousness is an appreciable change in the organization of the matter in the brain that makes emerge consciousness, but we can also say that a small change in the organization of the matter can by logical analogy makes emerge a pattern like the one of consciousness, so then we can also say that science is not able of seeing it, since i think that even telekenisis and remote viewing with the brain has existed in a really really small number of persons,
and i think that it has been decrypted by some advanced black projects that have made scientific experiences on those really really small number of persons that had the ability of remote viewing with the brain and the ability of telekinesis and i say that those
advanced black projects have understood those processes and it has made
them advanced so rapidly.

More of my philosophy about consciousness and about science and about telekinesis and about remote viewing with the brain and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, so i will say that since science can not
explain consciousness , and since i say that consciousness is
by logical analogy like a pattern that has emerged from the
organization of matter in the brain from genetics, so then
we can say that telekinesis or remote viewing with the brain too can be an emergence from the organization of the matter of the brain, like consciousness, that can not be explained by science.

More precision of my philosophy by giving like a logical proof about the bandwidth of our mind or brain and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart and i have to give more precision with
my logical proof about smartness so that you understand my below thoughts about the bandwidth of our brain, and here it is:

More philosophy about how to measure human IQ or human smartness..

I think i am smart, and i will talk about how to measure human IQs or
human smartness, first you have to know that you can measure relatively
or absolutely, so if you measure the IQ of a human, you will give a
value of IQ that is "relative" to the distribution of IQs of humans, so
can we ask if it is the right way to measure human IQs? i think it is
not, because there is a "very" important thing that is missing, and it
is that you have to also measure IQ or smartness relatively to the
"constraints" in our reality that constrain(or limit) human IQ or human
smartness, and i think this will give a much more realistic measure of
human IQs or human smartness, so if you are really smart you will start
by searching what are those constraints in the reality that constrain
human IQs or human smartness, because this way you will become really smart.

Let me give an example about how to measure IQs or smartness..

So if you are really smart you will give a smart example so that people
can understand, so here it is:

If i say: 2 + 2 = 4

So you will notice that this equality is also constrained by constraints
of reality, since for example you are noticing that it is not so
mathematically expressive, so this not mathematically expressive is also
constraining human IQ or human smartness, since if you understand and
learn this mathematical equality, another person will quickly do the
same, so the other person will adapt quickly to this level of smartness,
so now you are noticing the smart idea, it is that even science and
technology are constrained the same way, and this constraints on
science and technology constrain or limit the expressiveness of high
human IQs or high level of smartness so that other lower level human
IQs or smartness can attain the level of adaptability of high human
IQs, this is what is happening in our today world, and if you are smart
you will notice that there is something else that is happening and it
is that abstraction of complexity that reduce the complexity is making
others not understanding the complexity behind the abstraction and this
is not so efficient.

Here is more about the constraints on science and technology:

Is Science Going To End?

Read more here:

https://philosophynow.org/issues/68/Is_Science_Going_To_End

More of my philosophy about the bandwidth of our mind or brain and more
of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and as you have just noticed, i have just
spoken about how our brain can work concurrently and not in parallel,
read about it in my below thoughts, but now i have to speak about another weakness of our brain, and it is its bandwidth, i mean that the bandwidth of our brain is not so efficient so that to compete with highly smart machines of the future, so then how can you solve the problem?, so i think i am highly smart and i say that i am solving it much more efficiently by a smart way that looks by logical analogy like by compressing the data or by enlarging the bandwidth without doing them, i mean that the data of our world is so big, but the high quality data is much much less bigger or we can say that it is rare, so it becomes easier, so i think that you can be really efficient by just knowing how to understand efficiently the necessary rare high quality data and you will become much more apt at competing with highly smart machines, and it is how i am doing it, and notice how i am also inventing high quality architectural ideas of my philosophy and philosophy that permits me to be efficient, read about it below:

Click here to read the complete article