Subject: Hello, Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about consciousness and about science and about telekinesis and about remote viewing with the brain and more of my thoughts.. I am a white arab from Morocco, and i think i am smart since i
From: World The Of Ruler T
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 19:31 UTC
Newsgroups: comp.programming
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 12:31:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello, Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about
consciousness and about science and about telekinesis and about remote
viewing with the brain and more of my thoughts.. I am a white arab from
Morocco, and i think i am smart since i
From: he12091...@gmail.com (World The Of Ruler The)
Read again, i correct about more of my philosophy about consciousness and about science and about telekinesis and about remote viewing with the brain and more of my thoughts..