Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  nodelist  faq  login

Time sharing: The use of many people by the computer.


programming / alt.lang.asm / Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !

SubjectAuthor
* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theBernhard Schornak
`* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theMateusz Viste
 +* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theBernhard Schornak
 |`* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theMateusz Viste
 | `* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theBernhard Schornak
 |  `* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theMateusz Viste
 |   `* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theBernhard Schornak
 |    `* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theMateusz Viste
 |     `- Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theBernhard Schornak
 `* Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theRobert Prins
  `- Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has theMateusz Viste

1
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Bernhard Schornak
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 21:43 UTC
References: 1
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: schor...@web.de (Bernhard Schornak)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 23:43:44 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 133
Message-ID: <r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 21:43:58 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="20e79eec7bc0179cd5d1dfe26bb15b54";
logging-data="13187"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/ZjFVqC+wBVu+zRI6qvr7ripl826figJmJEWjKlmsKoA=="
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1
Cancel-Lock: sha1:pHhyr4KfRxyO5doq5zsZ7WqMv+o=
In-Reply-To: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://news.eternal-september.org
View all headers
skybuck2000@hotmail.com wrote:


The problem COULD BE as follows:


It also COULD NOT BE. Probability = 50 %


2. Every time the electro magnetic frequency changes a PANDEMIC OCCURS.


What about the black death, cholera, typhus, et cetera, et cetera?
Which frequencies were emitted by ancient Egypt, Assyria, Babylon,
Persia and the Greek/Macedonian and Roman Empire to cause diseases
via mutated virii and bacteria? Which frequencies caused infection
and extinction of most South American civilisations with (mutated)
Spanish virii or bacteria?


Introduction of telegraph cables, radio, RADAR, mobile phones, satelittes and now G5 all coincided with pandemics !


Can you provide reliable studies supporting this claim?


To me it seems obvious this is because VIRUS code is changed by the ERM and thus our Immune systems don't recognize it and don't know what to do against it.


To me, it seems you're seriously infected with tunnelview-disease.
You're so obsessed to focus everything on radio radiation that you
don't see the real cause of any mutation: Mother Nature's rules of
development for any lifeform on this planet (and probably on other
planets, as well).


4. It's tiny and hard to understand by the average "social" brain.


No, it is really simple: Stay away from others and frequently wash
your hands. Phone calls cannot spread virii or bacteria...


5. People very found of their electronics and mobile phones and don't want to hear about this ! LOL.


What is so funny with that to "laugh out loud"?


6. Bridges can collapse because of frequencies/resonance.


I'm pretty sure you cannot name a single bridge collapsing because
it was exposed to *any* radio frequency!


Matter heats up in microwave. All of these are caused by frequencies, standing waves.


Microwave ovens emit radiation with hundreds of Watts. Except some
military radar stations, no civil HF antenna emits more than a few
(= less than 20) Watts. This power is *ways too weak* to cause any
measurable effects in Nature. There are sufficient studies showing
that no negative effects could be detected until now.


This could prove to be the most POWERFULL WEAPON EVER constructed.

It will IRIADIATE every square inch/centimeter of this planet. INCLUDING THE
SEAS/OCEANS which are FULL of VIRUSSES. 10^32 virusses is the estimation.


Do you know what a virus is and how it reproduces itself?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus


Can you IMAGINE what will happen if all these VIRUSSES get radiated like this ?!


Nothing that would not happen without any radiation, as well.


It could very well be that this "weaker" ERM is just the thing these VIRUSSES NEED to change/mutate.


No. Get informed what a virus is and how it reproduces itself.


10. Not all is lost. Shielding ourselfes against this ERM is somewhat possible and might be some sort of defense.


You don't need an aluminium hat for short wave radiation - a paper
hat will do...


This has been poorly studied.


No. All devices emitting radio waves must be tested especially for
the impacts you complain about. There are worldwide standards with
long term compliance tests to prevent those things you *speculate*
about.


There are some references and reports about the effects of ERM on
DNA/RNA and even non-ionizing ERM can causes changes/damage to DNA.


"There" is where exactly? I'm sure there's not even one scientific
study supporting your claims.


Perhaps the USA goverment is in on it and wants to kill large parts
of the world/life on this planet. Even animal's immune systems could be affected.

Or russian goverment.


Why should they kill their own population, that is: the people who
create the wealth they consume?


19. Africa seems to be the least hit by Corona. This could very well be because there is less ERM there, weakening immune systems less. More likely is the lack of planes and airports/airfields spreading the virus rapidly like in Europe and USA.


Maybe its just because Africa's health care system is the worst on
this planet and they cannot afford to test people?


Stay healthy!

Bernhard


Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Mateusz Viste
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: . . .
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 09:22 UTC
References: 1 2
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!.POSTED.nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org!not-for-mail
From: mate...@xyz.invalid (Mateusz Viste)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 11:22:28 +0200
Organization: . . .
Lines: 10
Message-ID: <20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me>
NNTP-Posting-Host: nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.2
View all headers
2020-04-16 at 23:43 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
Maybe its just because Africa's health care system is the worst on
this planet and they cannot afford to test people?

Dr. Raoult says it is because they routinely treat sick patients using
the very efficient (and very affordable) hydroxychloroquine, while rich
countries don't. Presumably because it bothers big pharma.

Mateusz



Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Bernhard Schornak
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:28 UTC
References: 1 2 3
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: schor...@web.de (Bernhard Schornak)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 12:28:18 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 40
Message-ID: <r7c0ch$kd9$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me> <20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 10:28:34 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="1b1ad1f8e851cb3618d7200a4808d5ad";
logging-data="20905"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18coba6zVLhchx2H55eHrex6fx/mAQT8KfRB+0CbP0cHw=="
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1
Cancel-Lock: sha1:4exOyXev1A59VhYowPBdi/oT+IE=
In-Reply-To: <20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://news.eternal-september.org
View all headers
Mateusz Viste wrote:


2020-04-16 at 23:43 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
Maybe its just because Africa's health care system is the worst on
this planet and they cannot afford to test people?

Dr. Raoult says it is because they routinely treat sick patients using
the very efficient (and very affordable) hydroxychloroquine, while rich
countries don't. Presumably because it bothers big pharma.


"On 17 March 2020, Raoult announced that a trial involving 36 patients from the south east of France supported the claim that Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin were effective in treating for COVID-19.[82][83][84] The French Health Minister, Olivier Véran, was reported as announcing that "new tests will now go ahead in order to evaluate the results by Professor Raoult, in an attempt to independently replicate the trials and ensure the findings are scientifically robust enough, before any possible decision might be made to roll any treatment out to the wider public".[85] In direct reference to the study conducted by Raoult and the possible health ramifications, Véran went on to state: "Dr. Raoult’s study involves 24 people. What kind of health minister would I be if, on the basis of a single study conducted on 24 people, I told French people to take a medicine that could lead to cardiac complications in some people?"[86] The French media also reported that the French pharmaceutical company Sanofi had offered French authorities millions of doses of the drug for use against COVID-19.[87][88][85]"

Cited from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Raoult#COVID-19

It is a little bit too early to assume this might be "the" cure.
Hydroxychloroquine has a lot of "not that welcome" side-effects:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxychloroquine

Valid for Azithromycin, as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azithromycin


Stay healthy!

Bernhard


Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Mateusz Viste
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: . . .
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 11:53 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!.POSTED.nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org!not-for-mail
From: mate...@xyz.invalid (Mateusz Viste)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:53:01 +0200
Organization: . . .
Lines: 40
Message-ID: <20200417135301.651a908f@mateusz>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me>
<20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
<r7c0ch$kd9$1@dont-email.me>
NNTP-Posting-Host: nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.2
View all headers
2020-04-17 at 12:28 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
"On 17 March 2020, Raoult announced that a trial involving 36
patients from the south east of France supported the claim that
Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin were effective in treating for
COVID-19.[82][83][84] The French Health Minister, Olivier Véran, was
reported as announcing that "new tests will now go ahead in order to
evaluate the results by Professor Raoult

It appears that wasn't entirely true. The only official attempts that
were performed so far had only one goal: discredit Dr. Raoult and his
treatment proposition (for example by giving the medicine to
critically ill patients only, to prove "it does not work").

ramifications, Véran went on to state: "Dr. Raoult’s study involves
24 people. What kind of health minister would I be if, on the basis
of a single study conducted on 24 people, I told French people to
take a medicine that could lead to cardiac complications in some
people?"[86]

As of today, Dr. Raoult healed over 2000 symptomatic people, with a
mortality rate below 0.5%.

It is a little bit too early to assume this might be "the" cure.
Hydroxychloroquine has a lot of "not that welcome" side-effects:

Of course it has. Even Doliprane can have major side-effects. That's the
thing with medicine: anything can be a cure or a poison, depending
on the dosage and application methodology.

An interesting talk here, one of the few with Dr. Raoult in English
(he's much clearer and responsive in French, though - I'd rather advise
watching the youtube channel* of his institute to anyone that knows
French): https://youtu.be/uy1cPT1ztko


Mateusz

* https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFaPzuoXcACu7jplePDfXmA



Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Robert Prins
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 16:08 UTC
References: 1 2 3
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: rob...@prino.org (Robert Prins)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 17:08:54 +0100
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 17
Message-ID: <r7c9oc$jc1$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me> <20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:08:28 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="b114a89da5d906917c800c657aaffd9d";
logging-data="19841"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18+px9HJweTD6PFDNl3GpA3"
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/68.7.0
Cancel-Lock: sha1:4oU2w+Fl1k6ZtpfwJhnHgYOXlNU=
In-Reply-To: <20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
Content-Language: en-US
View all headers
On 2020-04-17 10:22, Mateusz Viste wrote:
2020-04-16 at 23:43 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
Maybe its just because Africa's health care system is the worst on
this planet and they cannot afford to test people?

Dr. Raoult says it is because they routinely treat sick patients using
the very efficient (and very affordable) hydroxychloroquine, while rich
countries don't. Presumably because it bothers big pharma.

The Dutch idiot is now joined by a Polish idiot.

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
robert(a)prino(d)org
The hitchhiking grandfather @ https://prino.neocities.org/indez.html
Some useful(?) REXX @ https://prino.neocities.org/zOS/zOS-Tools.html


Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Mateusz Viste
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: . . .
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 14:39 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!.POSTED.nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org!not-for-mail
From: mate...@xyz.invalid (Mateusz Viste)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 16:39:18 +0200
Organization: . . .
Lines: 19
Message-ID: <20200417163918.49fd7349@mateusz>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me>
<20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
<r7c9oc$jc1$1@dont-email.me>
NNTP-Posting-Host: nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.2
View all headers
2020-04-17 at 17:08 +0100, Robert Prins wrote:
On 2020-04-17 10:22, Mateusz Viste wrote:
2020-04-16 at 23:43 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote: 
Maybe its just because Africa's health care system is the worst on
this planet and they cannot afford to test people? 

Dr. Raoult says it is because they routinely treat sick patients
using the very efficient (and very affordable) hydroxychloroquine,
while rich countries don't. Presumably because it bothers big
pharma.

The Dutch idiot is now joined by a Polish idiot.

Robert

Hello Robert, I'm truly impressed by your arguments. Bad day, eh?

Mateusz



Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Bernhard Schornak
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 17:00 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: schor...@web.de (Bernhard Schornak)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 19:00:38 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 58
Message-ID: <r7cnc5$kt9$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me> <20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
<r7c0ch$kd9$1@dont-email.me> <20200417135301.651a908f@mateusz>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 17:00:53 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="1b1ad1f8e851cb3618d7200a4808d5ad";
logging-data="21417"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18EYnG/rsVlOcvTESo9rwwxdsbC5il56uYyrrX4qXcd+w=="
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1
Cancel-Lock: sha1:KaLvAZho1xf6r0OICPqiULnhj9s=
In-Reply-To: <20200417135301.651a908f@mateusz>
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://news.eternal-september.org
View all headers
Mateusz Viste wrote:


2020-04-17 at 12:28 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
"On 17 March 2020, Raoult announced that a trial involving 36
patients from the south east of France supported the claim that
Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin were effective in treating for
COVID-19.[82][83][84] The French Health Minister, Olivier Véran, was
reported as announcing that "new tests will now go ahead in order to
evaluate the results by Professor Raoult

It appears that wasn't entirely true. The only official attempts that
were performed so far had only one goal: discredit Dr. Raoult and his
treatment proposition (for example by giving the medicine to
critically ill patients only, to prove "it does not work").

ramifications, Véran went on to state: "Dr. Raoult’s study involves
24 people. What kind of health minister would I be if, on the basis
of a single study conducted on 24 people, I told French people to
take a medicine that could lead to cardiac complications in some
people?"[86]

As of today, Dr. Raoult healed over 2000 symptomatic people, with a
mortality rate below 0.5%.

It is a little bit too early to assume this might be "the" cure.
Hydroxychloroquine has a lot of "not that welcome" side-effects:

Of course it has. Even Doliprane can have major side-effects. That's the
thing with medicine: anything can be a cure or a poison, depending
on the dosage and application methodology.

An interesting talk here, one of the few with Dr. Raoult in English
(he's much clearer and responsive in French, though - I'd rather advise
watching the youtube channel* of his institute to anyone that knows
French): https://youtu.be/uy1cPT1ztko


I assume none of us is a doctor with a degree in virology, so we have
to stay with the scientific procedure to get reliable data and verify
the general "worth" of long term studies. in this case, the used base
is much too small, and there seems to be no valid *documentation* for
the 2000 cases you mentioned. While we have to leave the valuation of
effectiveness studies for the specialists, we cannot start to apply a
not yet tested treatment to millions of people. Just think of Kevadon
and the many crippled children to get a clue of what you're proposing
here. Everyone wishes to find a cure for the SARS-CoV-2 virus as soon
as possible, but not "regardless of any possible cost". This would be
like blowing fluids on a hand full of people, and apply those causing
some wanted reactions to entire humanity. This is not the way science
works - there must be studies and counter studies to determine, which
"anti-dotes" can be applied without ill side-effects for the majority
of our species.


Stay healthy!

Bernhard


Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Mateusz Viste
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: . . .
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 18:34 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!.POSTED.nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org!not-for-mail
From: mate...@xyz.invalid (Mateusz Viste)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 20:34:21 +0200
Organization: . . .
Lines: 31
Message-ID: <20200417203421.1a6b122a@mateusz>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me>
<20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
<r7c0ch$kd9$1@dont-email.me>
<20200417135301.651a908f@mateusz>
<r7cnc5$kt9$1@dont-email.me>
NNTP-Posting-Host: nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.2
View all headers
2020-04-17 at 19:00 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
I assume none of us is a doctor with a degree in virology, so we have
to stay with the scientific procedure to get reliable data and verify
the general "worth" of long term studies. in this case, the used base
is much too small, and there seems to be no valid *documentation* for
the 2000 cases you mentioned.

That I have no clue about. I can only doubt that someone like Dr.
Raoult would work without extensively documenting each of his patient.
The fact that it is not public or easily available does not mean it
doesn't exist. Sadly I do not see any specialist asking for such data.

Just think of Kevadon and the many crippled children to get a clue of
what you're proposing here.

You must have misunderstood me. I am not proposing anything at all
here - it's not my domain and I certainly do not have the competence
to evaluate such subject. I am merely relaying what Dr. Raoult - a
microbiologist of world-wide reputation with decades of hands-on
experience with epidemic mitigation - says.

Myself, I can only wonder why the only critics come from either
politicians or other non-medic people.

Anyway, if I'd be personally in the "high-risk" group, I'd definitely go
for Dr. Raoult's treatment as soon as I'd develop any symptoms. While I
do not understand the exact mechanisms behind it, I do understand what a
99.5% success rate means.

Mateusz



Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Bernhard Schornak
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 19:31 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: schor...@web.de (Bernhard Schornak)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 21:31:22 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 60
Message-ID: <r7d06p$h0r$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me> <20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
<r7c0ch$kd9$1@dont-email.me> <20200417135301.651a908f@mateusz>
<r7cnc5$kt9$1@dont-email.me> <20200417203421.1a6b122a@mateusz>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 19:31:37 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="1b1ad1f8e851cb3618d7200a4808d5ad";
logging-data="17435"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18Bc5rFGCOQsqc1zvgI0tBrCjDfsoB/zLUS+U2zb/VJgQ=="
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1
Cancel-Lock: sha1:Ug6q5pDkN/zceL8zbhHWRL1p1gw=
In-Reply-To: <20200417203421.1a6b122a@mateusz>
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://news.eternal-september.org
View all headers
Mateusz Viste wrote:


2020-04-17 at 19:00 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
I assume none of us is a doctor with a degree in virology, so we have
to stay with the scientific procedure to get reliable data and verify
the general "worth" of long term studies. in this case, the used base
is much too small, and there seems to be no valid *documentation* for
the 2000 cases you mentioned.

That I have no clue about. I can only doubt that someone like Dr.
Raoult would work without extensively documenting each of his patient.
The fact that it is not public or easily available does not mean it
doesn't exist. Sadly I do not see any specialist asking for such data.


If so, we leave the field of facts and enter "speculation land".


Just think of Kevadon and the many crippled children to get a clue of
what you're proposing here.

You must have misunderstood me. I am not proposing anything at all
here - it's not my domain and I certainly do not have the competence
to evaluate such subject. I am merely relaying what Dr. Raoult - a
microbiologist of world-wide reputation with decades of hands-on
experience with epidemic mitigation - says.

Myself, I can only wonder why the only critics come from either
politicians or other non-medic people.


Our German corona authorities like Professor Drosten

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Drosten

doubt Dr. Raoult's thesis publicly on TV. We should leave this topic
to the experts who know much more about this topic than us. (I trust
Professor Drosten, because he really explains everything about CoViD
in depth on his daily podcast, where he answers every question asked
by his visitors without beating around the bush.)


Anyway, if I'd be personally in the "high-risk" group, I'd definitely go
for Dr. Raoult's treatment as soon as I'd develop any symptoms. While I
do not understand the exact mechanisms behind it, I do understand what a
99.5% success rate means.


I am 63, so I belong to the "high risk group". Even if I caught this
virus - quite unlikely, 'cause I follow all safety recommendations -
I would not like to be a guinea pig for medical experiments. If it's
time to go, I'd prefer a quick and painless death rather than to die
long and painful. Therefore - better to get medical help to die than
to be abused for experiments.


Stay healthy!

Bernhard


Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Mateusz Viste
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: . . .
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 22:18 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!.POSTED.nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org!not-for-mail
From: mate...@xyz.invalid (Mateusz Viste)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 00:18:38 +0200
Organization: . . .
Lines: 30
Message-ID: <20200418001838.2e7e5167@mateusz>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me>
<20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
<r7c0ch$kd9$1@dont-email.me>
<20200417135301.651a908f@mateusz>
<r7cnc5$kt9$1@dont-email.me>
<20200417203421.1a6b122a@mateusz>
<r7d06p$h0r$1@dont-email.me>
NNTP-Posting-Host: nyPK7k8oeDafdNpooDsxZQ.user.gioia.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Complaints-To: abuse@aioe.org
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.2
View all headers
2020-04-17 at 21:31 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
Our German corona authorities like Professor Drosten

I tried to look it up, but I get only German content. The guy seems to
be quite popular in your area indeed.

I would not like to be a guinea pig for medical experiments. If it's
time to go, I'd prefer a quick and painless death rather than to die
long and painful.

Sounds to me like you say a 5-minutes heart failure would be better
than days-long suffocation. In any case, in the context that we live
today, I am afraid there is no other choice than to be a guinea pig.

Therefore - better to get medical help to die than to be abused for
experiments.

https://public-cdn.sermo.com/covid19/dd/c7f7/f7344a/344a00427889ec27e2b8df1c15/w3-sermo-covid-19-barometer.pdf

According to this, 58% of European physicians treat the nCov with
Hydroxychloroquine already (interestingly, German and British doctors
are exceptions and refuse to use it).

Hopefully this should provide some further insight into the efficiency
of the available treatments. The point being that it is probably
useless for us to discuss this (esp. on an asm group) if even medical
doctors don't know what to think of this all.

Mateusz



Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
From: Bernhard Schornak
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 03:17 UTC
References: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader01.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: schor...@web.de (Bernhard Schornak)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: 5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the
potential to kill all life on Earth !
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 05:17:50 +0200
Organization: A noiseless patient Spider
Lines: 54
Message-ID: <r7drhc$c08$1@dont-email.me>
References: <fa5c84a1-dc68-482f-9f2a-157591cc610b@googlegroups.com>
<r7ajiu$cs3$1@dont-email.me> <20200417112228.3997fab6@mateusz>
<r7c0ch$kd9$1@dont-email.me> <20200417135301.651a908f@mateusz>
<r7cnc5$kt9$1@dont-email.me> <20200417203421.1a6b122a@mateusz>
<r7d06p$h0r$1@dont-email.me> <20200418001838.2e7e5167@mateusz>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 03:18:05 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="b1aa9ce0f8981fbdb0226f3a6d031d90";
logging-data="12296"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+mq8UAkumA/af6IFnA/rCb1VfdqwdjuASxg3E7EgrxKA=="
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.1
Cancel-Lock: sha1:0Gw/xca7bNgp41jnuHiyuWYIGpM=
In-Reply-To: <20200418001838.2e7e5167@mateusz>
X-Mozilla-News-Host: news://news.eternal-september.org
View all headers
Mateusz Viste wrote:


2020-04-17 at 21:31 +0200, Bernhard Schornak wrote:

I would not like to be a guinea pig for medical experiments. If it's
time to go, I'd prefer a quick and painless death rather than to die
long and painful.

Sounds to me like you say a 5-minutes heart failure would be better
than days-long suffocation. In any case, in the context that we live
today, I am afraid there is no other choice than to be a guinea pig.


I had a coronary infarct in 2013 and live with 4 stents in my coronary
vessels since then. A hundred years ago, I hadn't survived. Experience
of this kind makes one see and value things more pragmatic. Other than
an infarct, CoViD-19 always is lethal for people with my precondition,
so it is not the question if, but how you die. (If there was a glimpse
of a chance to survive, I didn't pledge for showing mercy.)


Therefore - better to get medical help to die than to be abused for
experiments.

https://public-cdn.sermo.com/covid19/dd/c7f7/f7344a/344a00427889ec27e2b8df1c15/w3-sermo-covid-19-barometer.pdf

According to this, 58% of European physicians treat the nCov with
Hydroxychloroquine already (interestingly, German and British doctors
are exceptions and refuse to use it).


If you take a look at page five, you can see that countries with lower
application of Azithromycin / Hydroxychloroquine have much lower death
rates than the others (especially Italy and Spain). I think the actual
data base is not sufficient to make any claims. As you see, those data
might be interpreted to support virtually any claim.


Hopefully this should provide some further insight into the efficiency
of the available treatments. The point being that it is probably
useless for us to discuss this (esp. on an asm group) if even medical
doctors don't know what to think of this all.


Yes, but: As programmers, we are used to think logically and look at a
problem from all possible and impossible points of view. This practise
should be applied to all other problems we encounter, as well, because
it is the scientific approach to solve given tasks.


Stay healthy!

Bernhard


1
rocksolid light 0.7.2
clearneti2ptor