Real Users hate Real Programmers.

devel / comp.theory / Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider Bingo^2

SubjectAuthor
* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott
+* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltFred. Zwarts
> [...]
|| |         |      `- Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott
|| |         `* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltRichard Damon
|| |          `* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott
|| |           `* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltRichard Damon
|| |            `* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott
|| |             `* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltPaul N
|| |              `- Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott
|| `* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderPaul N
||  +- Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott
||  `- Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott
|`- Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott
+* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltMr Flibble
+* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderdklei...@gmail.com
> [...]
| |    |+- Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderolcott
| |    |`* Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderolcott
| |    | `* Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderimmibis
| |    |  `* Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderolcott
| |    |   +* Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderimmibis
| |    |   `* Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderMikko
| |    +- Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderRichard Damon
| |    `* Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderMikko
| `* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltRichard Damon
+* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltRichard Damon
+* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderPhilip White
+* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt deciderOtto J. Makela
+* Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltFred. Zwarts
`- Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating haltolcott

Pages:123456789101112
Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<5e6e9e6d-569b-48a5-828a-b162de3e063en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40480&group=comp.theory#40480

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 14:35:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider
From: wynii...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 21:35 UTC

On Friday, 14 October 2022 at 00:18:03 UTC+8, philipw...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 11:38:09 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:

> > > Yes, that's exactly right. The key is, "arbitrary" is a word that mathematicians use to mean that "it can be any element from the set." So, if someone writes, "Fix an arbitrary x in the set S such that P(x) is true," where P is some property, then that could be re-written as the logically equivalent statement, "For all x in S, P(x) is true." That is why the Halting Problem proof applies to *all* of the Turing machines in the set of all Turing machines.

> > > I'm not sure how you defined "pathological," but yes, everything you've said so far is exactly correct.
> > >
> > Wikipedia just explained how they defined pathological and then I
> > provided the pathological source code below.
> > > -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)

> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer
> OK, so this article?:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathology
>
> Did you indicate that pathological is essentially "progressing?" If you could explain how your algorithm is somehow pathological, that would help people to understand if you claim to have a specific argument establishing that the Halting Problem proof is incorrect.
>
> If you would provide more detail, I could give more analytical feedback on your idea...I have a very good background in math, and I know CS too. I can stay with this for now and keep trying to help...I have plenty of time and can try to go back and forth and explain and/or debate issues with your algorithm, if you're willing to get more deeply into it. It sounds like you have sort of a "perimeter defense" up and might be "testing" people to see if they will accept your initial claims. If you are willing to accept the possibility that I might not agree with your initial claims but will still explain the deeper aspects of your approach, according to me, then I would encourage you to keep asking me to help analyze your idea.
>
> I won't have unlimited time in the future, but I do have lots of time now..
>
> -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<RM02L.236328$BQA7.16021@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40481&group=comp.theory#40481

Subject: Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt
decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 19:01:02 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:01 UTC

On 10/13/22 12:46 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 11:17 AM, Mr Flibble wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 17:39:41 -0500
>> olcott <none-ya@beez-waxes.com> wrote:

>>> Probably yet your opinion** about the theory of computation is
>>> probably not even in the ballpark of carrying the same weight as the
>>> opinion of Professor Sipser.
>>>
>>> ** and everyone else here: Ben, Andre, Mike, Kaz
>>
>> Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.  Prove your argument is sound
>> using facts and logic in your own words.
>>
>> /Flibble
>>

> I have already shown that and appeal to the authority of a qualified
> expert in the field is inductively sound.

Except that the field you are talking aobut is not subject to that form
of Inductiove Reasoning.

Note, the defintion of Inductive reasoning:

Inductive reasoning is a method of reasoning in which a body of
observations is considered to derive a general principle.[1] It consists
of making broad generalizations based on specific observations.[2]
Inductive reasoning is distinct from deductive reasoning. If the
premises are correct, the conclusion of a deductive argument is certain;
in contrast, the truth of the conclusion of an inductive argument is
probable, based upon the evidence given.

Thus, inductive reasoning does not PROVE, but just provides evidence.

> MIT Professor Michael Sipser has agreed that the following verbatim
> paragraph is correct (he has not agreed to anything else in this paper):
>
> If simulating halt decider H correctly simulates its input D until H
> correctly determines that its simulated D would never stop running
> unless aborted then H can abort its simulation of D and correctly report
> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.

And since your H doesn't CORRECTLY DETERMINE that its simulated D would
never stop running, that statement doesn't apply.

Your arguement that tries to show it is INVALID because it changes the
input.

> When one accepts this definition of a simulating halt decider then my
> code shows that H correctly determines the halt status of D.
>
> When one rejects that definition of a simulating halt decider then my
> proof loses its required basis.

NO, when you reject the definition of correct simulation, your arguement
just falls appart.

You are just proving your ignorance of everything you are talking about.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<RR02L.97675$chF5.75991@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40482&group=comp.theory#40482

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 19:06:24 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:06 UTC

On 10/13/22 1:26 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 11:47 AM, Mr Flibble wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 11:46:22 -0500
>> olcott <none-ya@beez-waxes.com> wrote:

>>> I have already shown that and appeal to the authority of a qualified
>>> expert in the field is inductively sound.
>>
>> No. Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy; doesn't matter who the
>> authority is.
>>
>> /Flibble
>>

> That would mean that going to your garbage man about brain surgery is
> just as good as going to a brain surgeo

I don;t know many Brain Surgons that Mathematically PROVE statements.

So, you are just in the wrong form of logic.

> If everyone in the universe agreed with me then this would not be proof
> that am correct.

Right, it doesn;t matter what everyone think, it matters what is
actually corret.

> If a universal consensus of all of the experts in the field agreed with
> me then this would be strong evidence that I am correct.

Right, so one person giving conditioned support (remember, they said
they didn't look at it in detail) doesn;t PROVE your results.

> That one qualified expert in the field agrees with me that is enough
> credibility to get other qualified experts to review this same single
> point of agreement.

Yes, you might get some more to look at it, and they will all see the
errors we have pointed out and show you those errors, just like we have.

They ARE errors. It sounds like Ben confirmed with Mr Sipser that he
doesn't agree with your ultimate conclusion, so you are still shown to
be wrong, and don't actually have support.

The problem is you misinterpret your own stateent because you don;t
understand what a correct simulation is.

FAIL.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<eW02L.420943$SAT4.352558@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40483&group=comp.theory#40483

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 19:11:05 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:11 UTC

On 10/13/22 10:35 AM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 6:50 AM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Go ahead and talk to him, get him to spend 15 minutes on my 1.5 page
>>> paper. He can skip page 2. The only thing they he does not quite
>>> fully understand is the recursive simulation that I demonstrate on
>>> page 1.
>>>
>>> The first half of page 1 is simply my quotes of his words. He only
>>> really needs to focus on the bottom half of page 1.
>>>
>>> *Rebutting the Sipser Halting Problem Proof*
>>> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/364302709_Rebutting_the_Sipser_Halting_Problem_Proof
>>>

>> No, I do't need to talk to him to try to "convince" him of something
>> that is incorrect.
>>

> *Professor Sipser has agreed with this*
> If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
> of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
> would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.
>
> Thus negating your only objection.

And sincd H doesn't DO a correct simulation, as the term is commonly
known, the statement doesn't apply.

Since H doesn't actually correctly determine that teh correct simulation
of its input would never stop, the statement doesn't apply.

Your H has determined that a DIFFERENT H, making a DIFFERENT D can be
shown to ot halt, so it is only via invlid logic that you are applyig
the statment.

He likely missed that you said "Its" instead of "the", or he was
presuming the normal usage of this phase, which means that if THIS
INSTANCE (and ONLY this instance) was changed to not abort, then the
results are shown, note, this SPECIFICALLY means that the copy of H that
D calls is not change to not abort.

You are just using wrong definitions and showing your stupidity.

FAIL.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<%X02L.420944$SAT4.408718@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40484&group=comp.theory#40484

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 19:12:58 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:12 UTC

On 10/13/22 12:28 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 10:54 AM, Python wrote:
>> Peter Olcott, demented crank, wrote:
>> ..
>>> *Professor Sipser has agreed with this*
>>> If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
>>> of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
>>> would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
>>> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.
>>
>> sigh... he correctly agreed with a tautology "if it *correctly*
>> determine whatever then it would be correct to report it".
>>
>> He did so to get rid of the annoying crank you are. He should
>> have guessed that your will use this dishonestly.
>>
>> This cannot support your idiotic claim that H reporting P
>> to be non-halting while it is obvious that P is halting,
>> from its very definition.
>
> Professor Sipser agreed that the behavior of the input D correctly
> simulated by H is the correct behavior to measure.

Presumably based on H actually doing a correct simulation of D.
Since H doesn't, and it looks a a correct simulation of a DIFFERENT
input, the statement doesn't hold.

FAIL.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<0012L.624915$iiS8.354194@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40485&group=comp.theory#40485

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 19:17:15 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:17 UTC

On 10/13/22 2:56 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 1:53 PM, Ben Bacarisse wrote:
>> Jeff Barnett <jbb@notatt.com> writes:
>>
>>> Isn't the "brushoff with implied agreement" a method to decrank one's
>>> mailbox that was mentioned in Dudley's "The Trisectors"? Can't find my
>>> copy to check it out.
>>
>> No, I think Dudley explicitly says not to do that.  His two
>> recommendations are to be flattering while plainly pointing out the
>> error in the end result without engaging with the argument in any way.
>> For PO that would be "I see you have thought long and hard about this
>> problem and you have come up with some ingenious ideas.  However, H(P,P)
>> == 0 is not the correct answer if P(P) is a halting computation."
>>
>> His other suggestion is to write a reply that is "harsh, scathing and
>> designed to make the writer hate you".  I can't imagine Professor Sipser
>> taking that option.
>>

> When we apply the Sipser approved criteria then H(P,P)==0 is correct.
>
> *Professor Sipser has agreed to these verbatim words (and no more)*
> If simulating halt decider H correctly simulates its input D until H
> correctly determines that its simulated D would never stop running
> unless aborted then H can abort its simulation of D and correctly report
> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.

Nope, because you H doesn't do a correct simulation that shows that the
input is non-halting.

It never actually proves that the input WILL be non-halting with the H
that D callsbeing this actual H, which WILL abort its own simulation if
this one does.

You only prove that if H doesn't EVER abort its simulation, then the
input is non-halting, and if H is that, then it CAN'T actually abort, or
it breaks the requirements of the logic.

FAIL.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<Z112L.624916$iiS8.543786@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40486&group=comp.theory#40486

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 19:19:21 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:19 UTC

On 10/13/22 3:32 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 2:24 PM, Ben Bacarisse wrote:

>>> This is a tautology. If H is correct, then it would be correct.
>>
>> It's not exactly a tautology.  H reporting based on whether "its correct
>> simulation of D never stops" would be a trivial truism, but with the
>> added "would" and "unless" the statement is, at best, a vague
>> hypothetical.  However, we all know what PO means by this deceptive
>> wording because his ruse has been laid bare many times: it's about H
>> determining the behaviour of a D constructed from a different H (with
>> "line 15 commented out" in PO's most explicit confession).
>>
>>> So, what remains for you is to prove that H is correct.
>>
>> What?  No!  What remains is for everybody to point out that H(P,P) == 0
>> is incorrect because P(P) is a halting computation.
>
> It is only the behavior of the input P correctly simulated by H that is
> the correct basis for a halt status decision by H.

And thus your H can't give an answer, as H never proves that its input
is non-halting when D is built on THIS H, which acts the same way,
because if it thinks it is non-halting, then it is halting.

>> Why do you want to
>> encourage PO to prove that H gives the wrong answer?  We know it does.
>> I'll take his word that it does as sufficient evidence that he's wrong.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<tia6k7$1svjk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40487&group=comp.theory#40487

From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
decider
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 18:22:47 -0500
 by: olcott - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:22 UTC

On 10/13/2022 6:06 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

> On 10/13/22 1:26 PM, olcott wrote:
>> On 10/13/2022 11:47 AM, Mr Flibble wrote:

>>> No. Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy; doesn't matter who the
>>> authority is.
>>>
>>> /Flibble
>>>

>> That would mean that going to your garbage man about brain surgery is
>> just as good as going to a brain surgeo
>
> I don;t know many Brain Surgons that Mathematically PROVE statements.
>
> So, you are just in the wrong form of logic.
>

>> If everyone in the universe agreed with me then this would not be
>> proof that am correct.
>
> Right, it doesn;t matter what everyone think, it matters what is
> actually corret.
>

>> If a universal consensus of all of the experts in the field agreed
>> with me then this would be strong evidence that I am correct.
>
> Right, so one person giving conditioned support (remember, they said
> they didn't look at it in detail) doesn;t PROVE your results.
>

>> That one qualified expert in the field agrees with me that is enough
>> credibility to get other qualified experts to review this same single
>> point of agreement.
>>

> Yes, you might get some more to look at it, and they will all see the
> errors we have pointed out and show you those errors, just like we have.

All of these "errors" have been correctly refuted as soon as one accepts
the notion of a simulating halt decider.

*Professor Sipser has agreed to this definition of halt decider*
If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.

> They ARE errors. It sounds like Ben confirmed with Mr Sipser that he
> doesn't agree with your ultimate conclusion, so you are still shown to
> be wrong, and don't actually have support.

I already knew that and when I asked him if I could include his
agreement as the abstract of my paper I made sure to indicate that.

> The problem is you misinterpret your own stateent because you don;t
> understand what a correct simulation is.
>
> FAIL.

A correct simulation of D by H is what Professor Sipser agreed to.
This nuance has been our key sticking point.

Another reviewer on another forum was shocked that anyone ever disagreed
with the obvious tautology.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<tiabop$1t9hn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40488&group=comp.theory#40488

From: pyt...@invalid.org (Python)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
decider
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:50:32 +0200
 by: Python - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 00:50 UTC

wij wrote:
> Don't know why that wiki mentions '"pathological" program P'.
> olcott nearly misinterprets everything he reads according to his like.
> Now, he just got an obvious chance to "INTENTIONALLY misinterpret".
>
> Given a program P, what is (how to decide) THE CORRECT answer that P halts or not?
> What would you say?

So true. Olcott will make you agree that an even prime number greater
that 3 is even in order to, then, turn this into supporting the claim
that exists an even number greater than 3 exists.

This is properly disgusting behavior. The more you read him, the
more you want to puke.

Olcott is going so far in shell games and obfuscation that it is
not enough to consider him as stupid and incompetent (what he is,
anyway), but a dishonest asshole to begin with.

Ben is right, only two lines suffice as an answer to this psychopath
bigot:

1. Given Olcott's H alleged halt-decider H(P,P)=0 i.e. P(P) does not halt
2. P(P) does halt.

End of Story. 18 years of nonsense.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<Av22L.576818$Ny99.277692@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40489&group=comp.theory#40489

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 20:59:11 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 00:59 UTC

On 10/13/22 7:22 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 6:06 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> That would mean that going to your garbage man about brain surgery is
>>> just as good as going to a brain surgeo
>>
>> I don;t know many Brain Surgons that Mathematically PROVE statements.
>>
>> So, you are just in the wrong form of logic.
>>

>>> If everyone in the universe agreed with me then this would not be
>>> proof that am correct.
>>
>> Right, it doesn;t matter what everyone think, it matters what is
>> actually corret.
>>

>>> If a universal consensus of all of the experts in the field agreed
>>> with me then this would be strong evidence that I am correct.
>>
>> Right, so one person giving conditioned support (remember, they said
>> they didn't look at it in detail) doesn;t PROVE your results.
>>

>>> That one qualified expert in the field agrees with me that is enough
>>> credibility to get other qualified experts to review this same single
>>> point of agreement.
>>>

>> Yes, you might get some more to look at it, and they will all see the
>> errors we have pointed out and show you those errors, just like we have.
>>

> All of these "errors" have been correctly refuted as soon as one accepts
> the notion of a simulating halt decider.
>
> *Professor Sipser has agreed to this definition of halt decider*
> If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
> of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
> would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.

No, he did not accept that a "Simulating Halt Decider" has some
different measure of success. It needs to CORRECTLY detect that the
CORRECT simulation of the input would not halt.

Yours doesn't do this.

>> They ARE errors. It sounds like Ben confirmed with Mr Sipser that he
>> doesn't agree with your ultimate conclusion, so you are still shown to
>> be wrong, and don't actually have support.
>>

> I already knew that and when I asked him if I could include his
> agreement as the abstract of my paper I made sure to indicate that.

You KNOW that there are errors and that he doesn't agree with your final
conclusion?

Yes, put that note in.

>> The problem is you misinterpret your own stateent because you don;t
>> understand what a correct simulation is.
>>
>> FAIL.
>
> A correct simulation of D by H is what Professor Sipser agreed to.
> This nuance has been our key sticking point.

And a correct simulation of D by H BY DEFINITION needs to show the
actual behavior of the direct execution of D.

THat is the DEFINITION of the correct simulation.

H doesn't get that, so it isn't doing a correct simulation.
PERIOD.

> Another reviewer on another forum was shocked that anyone ever disagreed
> with the obvious tautology.

Because you are pointing out the point that they are missing, which is
because the error is actually that you have the wrong defintion of a
corrct simuation, so it doesn't show in that statement, only when you
apply it.

Since your arguement isn't actually based on a correct simulation, that
statement doesn't actually apply.

Remember, for a Turing machine, the only defintion of a correct
simulation includes that it is complete, there is no such thing as a
correct partial simulation.

So, you logic still is wrong.

FAIL.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<tiad4a$1kgg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40490&group=comp.theory#40490

From: none...@beez-waxes.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
decider
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 20:13:46 -0500
 by: olcott - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 01:13 UTC

On 10/13/2022 7:59 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> I don;t know many Brain Surgons that Mathematically PROVE statements.
>>>
>>> So, you are just in the wrong form of logic.

>>> Right, it doesn;t matter what everyone think, it matters what is
>>> actually corret.

>>> Right, so one person giving conditioned support (remember, they said
>>> they didn't look at it in detail) doesn;t PROVE your results.

>>> Yes, you might get some more to look at it, and they will all see the
>>> errors we have pointed out and show you those errors, just like we have.
>>>

>> All of these "errors" have been correctly refuted as soon as one
>> accepts the notion of a simulating halt decider.
>>
>> *Professor Sipser has agreed to this definition of halt decider*
>> If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
>> of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
>> would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
>> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.
>
> No, he did not accept that a "Simulating Halt Decider" has some
> different measure of success. It needs to CORRECTLY detect that the
> CORRECT simulation of the input would not halt.
>
> Yours doesn't do this.
>

>>> They ARE errors. It sounds like Ben confirmed with Mr Sipser that he
>>> doesn't agree with your ultimate conclusion, so you are still shown
>>> to be wrong, and don't actually have support.
>>>

>> I already knew that and when I asked him if I could include his
>> agreement as the abstract of my paper I made sure to indicate that.
>
> You KNOW that there are errors and that he doesn't agree with your final
> conclusion?
>
> Yes, put that note in.
>

>>> The problem is you misinterpret your own stateent because you don;t
>>> understand what a correct simulation is.
>>>
>>> FAIL.
>>
>> A correct simulation of D by H is what Professor Sipser agreed to.
>> This nuance has been our key sticking point.
>
> And a correct simulation of D by H BY DEFINITION needs to show the
> actual behavior of the direct execution of D.

This is proven to be false once every detail is completely specified
such that false assumptions are made impossible.

Complete halt deciding system (Visual Studio Project) Sipser version.
(a) x86utm operating system
(b) x86 emulator adapted from libx86emu to compile under Windows
(c) Several halt deciders and their sample inputs contained within Halt7.c
https://liarparadox.org/2022_10_08.zip

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<tiadf9$1teeq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40491&group=comp.theory#40491

From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
decider
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 20:19:37 -0500
 by: olcott - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 01:19 UTC

On 10/13/2022 7:59 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> I don;t know many Brain Surgons that Mathematically PROVE statements.
>>>
>>> So, you are just in the wrong form of logic.

>>> Right, it doesn;t matter what everyone think, it matters what is
>>> actually corret.

>>> Right, so one person giving conditioned support (remember, they said
>>> they didn't look at it in detail) doesn;t PROVE your results.

>>> Yes, you might get some more to look at it, and they will all see the
>>> errors we have pointed out and show you those errors, just like we have.
>>>

>> All of these "errors" have been correctly refuted as soon as one
>> accepts the notion of a simulating halt decider.
>>
>> *Professor Sipser has agreed to this definition of halt decider*
>> If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
>> of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
>> would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
>> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.
>
> No, he did not accept that a "Simulating Halt Decider" has some
> different measure of success. It needs to CORRECTLY detect that the
> CORRECT simulation of the input would not halt.
>
> Yours doesn't do this.
>

>>> They ARE errors. It sounds like Ben confirmed with Mr Sipser that he
>>> doesn't agree with your ultimate conclusion, so you are still shown
>>> to be wrong, and don't actually have support.
>>>

>> I already knew that and when I asked him if I could include his
>> agreement as the abstract of my paper I made sure to indicate that.
>
> You KNOW that there are errors and that he doesn't agree with your final
> conclusion?
>
> Yes, put that note in.
>

>>> The problem is you misinterpret your own stateent because you don;t
>>> understand what a correct simulation is.
>>>
>>> FAIL.
>>
>> A correct simulation of D by H is what Professor Sipser agreed to.
>> This nuance has been our key sticking point.
>
> And a correct simulation of D by H BY DEFINITION needs to show the
> actual behavior of the direct execution of D.
>
> THat is the DEFINITION of the correct simulation.
>
> H doesn't get that, so it isn't doing a correct simulation.
> PERIOD.

*When you deny this you deny a tautology*
When the line-by-line execution trace of D simulated by H exactly
matches the line-by-line behavior that the x86 source-code of D
specifies then we know that the simulation is correct.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<tiaetj$20c1p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40492&group=comp.theory#40492

From: pyt...@invalid.org (Python)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
decider
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 03:44:19 +0200
 by: Python - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 01:44 UTC

Le 14/10/2022 à 03:19, olcott a écrit :
> On 10/13/2022 7:59 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> All of these "errors" have been correctly refuted as soon as one
>>> accepts the notion of a simulating halt decider.
>>>
>>> *Professor Sipser has agreed to this definition of halt decider*
>>> If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
>>> of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
>>> would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
>>> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.
>>
>> No, he did not accept that a "Simulating Halt Decider" has some
>> different measure of success. It needs to CORRECTLY detect that the
>> CORRECT simulation of the input would not halt.
>>
>> Yours doesn't do this.

>>> I already knew that and when I asked him if I could include his
>>> agreement as the abstract of my paper I made sure to indicate that.
>>
>> You KNOW that there are errors and that he doesn't agree with your
>> final conclusion?
>>
>> Yes, put that note in.

>>> A correct simulation of D by H is what Professor Sipser agreed to.
>>> This nuance has been our key sticking point.
>>
>> And a correct simulation of D by H BY DEFINITION needs to show the
>> actual behavior of the direct execution of D.
>>
>> THat is the DEFINITION of the correct simulation.
>>
>> H doesn't get that, so it isn't doing a correct simulation.
>> PERIOD.
>
> *When you deny this you deny a tautology*
> When the line-by-line execution trace of D simulated by H exactly
> matches the line-by-line behavior that the x86 source-code of D
> specifies then we know that the simulation is correct.

1. Given Olcott's H alleged halt-decider H(P,P)=0 i.e. P(P) does not halt
2. P(P) does halt.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<yl32L.251556$51Rb.220592@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40493&group=comp.theory#40493

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 21:56:45 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 01:56 UTC

On 10/13/22 9:13 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 7:59 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> All of these "errors" have been correctly refuted as soon as one
>>> accepts the notion of a simulating halt decider.
>>>
>>> *Professor Sipser has agreed to this definition of halt decider*
>>> If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
>>> of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
>>> would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
>>> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.
>>
>> No, he did not accept that a "Simulating Halt Decider" has some
>> different measure of success. It needs to CORRECTLY detect that the
>> CORRECT simulation of the input would not halt.
>>
>> Yours doesn't do this.

>>> I already knew that and when I asked him if I could include his
>>> agreement as the abstract of my paper I made sure to indicate that.
>>
>> You KNOW that there are errors and that he doesn't agree with your
>> final conclusion?
>>
>> Yes, put that note in.

>>> A correct simulation of D by H is what Professor Sipser agreed to.
>>> This nuance has been our key sticking point.
>>
>> And a correct simulation of D by H BY DEFINITION needs to show the
>> actual behavior of the direct execution of D.
>
> This is proven to be false once every detail is completely specified
> such that false assumptions are made impossible.

WRONG. A sample program can't change a definition. You are just showing
your stupidity.

> Complete halt deciding system (Visual Studio Project) Sipser version.
> (a) x86utm operating system
> (b) x86 emulator adapted from libx86emu to compile under Windows
> (c) Several halt deciders and their sample inputs contained within Halt7.c
> https://liarparadox.org/2022_10_08.zip

And this program shows that P(P) or D() will Halt and H(P,P) / H(D) will
say they don't, so shows that H is WRONG.

Thus showing even more your stupidity.

YOU FAIL.

You just don't know what the words mean, and so are blathering falsehoods.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<Hp32L.762140$BKL8.754090@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40494&group=comp.theory#40494

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 22:01:11 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:01 UTC

On 10/13/22 9:19 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 7:59 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> All of these "errors" have been correctly refuted as soon as one
>>> accepts the notion of a simulating halt decider.
>>>
>>> *Professor Sipser has agreed to this definition of halt decider*
>>> If H does correctly determine that its correct simulation
>>> of D would never stop running unless aborted, then it
>>> would be correct for H to abort this simulation and report
>>> that D specifies a non-halting sequence of configurations.
>>
>> No, he did not accept that a "Simulating Halt Decider" has some
>> different measure of success. It needs to CORRECTLY detect that the
>> CORRECT simulation of the input would not halt.
>>
>> Yours doesn't do this.

>>> I already knew that and when I asked him if I could include his
>>> agreement as the abstract of my paper I made sure to indicate that.
>>
>> You KNOW that there are errors and that he doesn't agree with your
>> final conclusion?
>>
>> Yes, put that note in.

>>> A correct simulation of D by H is what Professor Sipser agreed to.
>>> This nuance has been our key sticking point.
>>
>> And a correct simulation of D by H BY DEFINITION needs to show the
>> actual behavior of the direct execution of D.
>>
>> THat is the DEFINITION of the correct simulation.
>>
>> H doesn't get that, so it isn't doing a correct simulation.
>> PERIOD.
>
> *When you deny this you deny a tautology*
> When the line-by-line execution trace of D simulated by H exactly
> matches the line-by-line behavior that the x86 source-code of D
> specifies then we know that the simulation is correct.

No, just shows that you are not understanding the meaning of the word.

A "Correct Simulation" of just N steps isn't a correct simulation of the
input, but only of tghe first N steps of that input.

SO, all you had shown is that D doesn't halt in those first N steps.

THEN You H goes off and makes an INCORRECT operation assuming that H(D)
won't return while we see that H(D) does return 0, so it makes an
INCORRECT simulation of that step.

You just are forgetting that code of H is part of the program D,
apparently because you don't understand that you are working on
"Programs" and not just C-Functions which don't actually map to anything
in computation theory.

FAIL.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider Bingo !!!

<tiag8c$1teeq$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40495&group=comp.theory#40495

From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
decider Bingo !!!
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 21:07:08 -0500
 by: olcott - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:07 UTC

On 10/13/2022 8:44 PM, Python wrote:

>>> No, he did not accept that a "Simulating Halt Decider" has some
>>> different measure of success. It needs to CORRECTLY detect that the
>>> CORRECT simulation of the input would not halt.
>>>
>>> Yours doesn't do this.

>>> You KNOW that there are errors and that he doesn't agree with your
>>> final conclusion?
>>>
>>> Yes, put that note in.

>>> And a correct simulation of D by H BY DEFINITION needs to show the
>>> actual behavior of the direct execution of D.
>>>
>>> THat is the DEFINITION of the correct simulation.
>>>
>>> H doesn't get that, so it isn't doing a correct simulation.
>>> PERIOD.
>>
>> *When you deny this you deny a tautology*
>> When the line-by-line execution trace of D simulated by H exactly
>> matches the line-by-line behavior that the x86 source-code of D
>> specifies then we know that the simulation is correct.
>
> 1. Given Olcott's H alleged halt-decider H(P,P)=0 i.e. P(P) does not halt
> 2. P(P) does halt.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<6a8e2851-aba8-4012-a2d7-73b014219bbcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40496&group=comp.theory#40496

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 19:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: wynii...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:09 UTC

On Friday, 14 October 2022 at 08:50:35 UTC+8, Python wrote:
> wij wrote:
> ..
> > Don't know why that wiki mentions '"pathological" program P'.
> > olcott nearly misinterprets everything he reads according to his like.
> > Now, he just got an obvious chance to "INTENTIONALLY misinterpret".
> >
> > Given a program P, what is (how to decide) THE CORRECT answer that P halts or not?
> > What would you say?
> So true. Olcott will make you agree that an even prime number greater
> that 3 is even in order to, then, turn this into supporting the claim
> that exists an even number greater than 3 exists.
>
> This is properly disgusting behavior. The more you read him, the
> more you want to puke.

Understand what you mean. Olcott can fabricate various kind of reason for his
claim (paten) to be true. He can even cheat his bible with no trouble.

> Olcott is going so far in shell games and obfuscation that it is
> not enough to consider him as stupid and incompetent (what he is,
> anyway), but a dishonest asshole to begin with.
>
> Ben is right, only two lines suffice as an answer to this psychopath
> bigot:
>
> 1. Given Olcott's H alleged halt-decider H(P,P)=0 i.e. P(P) does not halt
> 2. P(P) does halt.
>
> End of Story. 18 years of nonsense.

It took lots of efforts for olcott to say so explicitly, he used to be vague about his reasoning.
By now, he changed "P halts" to mean the "status dedicded by POOH", nothing
to do with P(P) being executed independently. So, the two lines you listed
are 'invalid', no rebuttal, to him.

Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<tiagg5$1teeq$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40497&group=comp.theory#40497

From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
decider
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 21:11:17 -0500
 by: olcott - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:11 UTC

On 10/13/2022 9:01 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> No, he did not accept that a "Simulating Halt Decider" has some
>>> different measure of success. It needs to CORRECTLY detect that the
>>> CORRECT simulation of the input would not halt.
>>>
>>> Yours doesn't do this.

>>> You KNOW that there are errors and that he doesn't agree with your
>>> final conclusion?
>>>
>>> Yes, put that note in.

>>> And a correct simulation of D by H BY DEFINITION needs to show the
>>> actual behavior of the direct execution of D.
>>>
>>> THat is the DEFINITION of the correct simulation.
>>>
>>> H doesn't get that, so it isn't doing a correct simulation.
>>> PERIOD.
>>
>> *When you deny this you deny a tautology*
>> When the line-by-line execution trace of D simulated by H exactly
>> matches the line-by-line behavior that the x86 source-code of D
>> specifies then we know that the simulation is correct.
>>

> No, just shows that you are not understanding the meaning of the word.
>
> A "Correct Simulation" of just N steps isn't a correct simulation of the
> input, but only of tghe first N steps of that input.
>
> SO, all you had shown is that D doesn't halt in those first N steps.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider Bingo !!!

<lI32L.251557$51Rb.52215@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40498&group=comp.theory#40498

decider Bingo !!!
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
<ti7fnd$4dn$1@gioia.aioe.org> <20221013171707.000007d3@reddwarf.jmc.corp>
<ti9fd0$1unl$1@gioia.aioe.org> <20221013174738.000019fd@reddwarf.jmc.corp>
<ti9hne$1rb71$2@dont-email.me> <RR02L.97675$chF5.75991@fx08.iad>
<tia6k7$1svjk$1@dont-email.me> <Av22L.576818$Ny99.277692@fx16.iad>
<tiadf9$1teeq$1@dont-email.me> <tiaetj$20c1p$1@dont-email.me>
<tiag8c$1teeq$2@dont-email.me>
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 22:21:05 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:21 UTC

On 10/13/22 10:07 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 8:44 PM, Python wrote:

>>> *When you deny this you deny a tautology*
>>> When the line-by-line execution trace of D simulated by H exactly
>>> matches the line-by-line behavior that the x86 source-code of D
>>> specifies then we know that the simulation is correct.
>>
>> 1. Given Olcott's H alleged halt-decider H(P,P)=0 i.e. P(P) does not halt
>> 2. P(P) does halt.
>
> It can be verified two different ways that H simulates D correctly and
> that D correctly simulated by H never stops running unless aborted.
>
> Bingo !!!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider

<wO32L.403831$wLZ8.79060@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40499&group=comp.theory#40499

decider
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
<tiadf9$1teeq$1@dont-email.me> <Hp32L.762140$BKL8.754090@fx15.iad>
<tiagg5$1teeq$3@dont-email.me>
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 22:27:39 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:27 UTC

<tiai1e$13e3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40500&group=comp.theory#40500

From: none...@beez-waxes.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
decider Bingo^2
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 21:37:34 -0500
<ti7fnd$4dn$1@gioia.aioe.org> <20221013171707.000007d3@reddwarf.jmc.corp>
<ti9fd0$1unl$1@gioia.aioe.org> <20221013174738.000019fd@reddwarf.jmc.corp>
<ti9hne$1rb71$2@dont-email.me> <RR02L.97675$chF5.75991@fx08.iad>
<tia6k7$1svjk$1@dont-email.me> <Av22L.576818$Ny99.277692@fx16.iad>
<tiadf9$1teeq$1@dont-email.me> <Hp32L.762140$BKL8.754090@fx15.iad>
<tiagg5$1teeq$3@dont-email.me> <wO32L.403831$wLZ8.79060@fx18.iad>
 by: olcott - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 02:37 UTC

On 10/13/2022 9:27 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> No, just shows that you are not understanding the meaning of the word.
>>>
>>> A "Correct Simulation" of just N steps isn't a correct simulation of
>>> the input, but only of tghe first N steps of that input.
>>>
>>> SO, all you had shown is that D doesn't halt in those first N steps.
>>
>> The rest can be inferred from this partial execution trace compared to
>> the verifiably correct non-halting behavior pattern that it uses.
>>
>> int D(ptr2 M)
>> {
>>    if ( H(M, M) )
>>      return 0;
>>    return 1;
>> }
>>
>> int main()
>> {
>>    Output((char*)"Input_Halts = ", D(D));
>> }
>>
>> H bases its analysis of its input D on the behavior of  its correct
>> simulation of D.  H finds that D remains stuck in infinitely recursive
>> simulation (shown below) until H aborts its simulation of D.
>>
>> (a) D calls H that simulates D with an x86 emulator
>> (b) that calls a simulated H that simulates D with an x86 emulator
>> (c) that calls a simulated H that simulates D with an x86 emulator ...
>> Until the executed H recognizes this repeating state, aborts its
>> simulation of D and returns 0.
>>

> Excpet that since H DOES abort is simulation, the ACTUL behavior is:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider Bingo^2

<5h42L.330515$9Yp5.941@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40501&group=comp.theory#40501

decider Bingo^2
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:00:16 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 03:00 UTC

<tial05$20qb4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40502&group=comp.theory#40502

From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
decider Bingo^2
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 22:28:05 -0500
<ti7fnd$4dn$1@gioia.aioe.org> <20221013171707.000007d3@reddwarf.jmc.corp>
<ti9fd0$1unl$1@gioia.aioe.org> <20221013174738.000019fd@reddwarf.jmc.corp>
<ti9hne$1rb71$2@dont-email.me> <RR02L.97675$chF5.75991@fx08.iad>
<tia6k7$1svjk$1@dont-email.me> <Av22L.576818$Ny99.277692@fx16.iad>
<tiadf9$1teeq$1@dont-email.me> <Hp32L.762140$BKL8.754090@fx15.iad>
<tiagg5$1teeq$3@dont-email.me> <wO32L.403831$wLZ8.79060@fx18.iad>
<tiai1e$13e3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <5h42L.330515$9Yp5.941@fx12.iad>
 by: olcott - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 03:28 UTC

On 10/13/2022 10:00 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Excpet that since H DOES abort is simulation, the ACTUL behavior is:
>>>

>> Haven't you already agreed to this?
>
> To what?
>
>> You can see that unless H aborts its correct simulation of D that D
>> would never stop running.
>>
>> You can also see that this meets the *now affirmed correct*
>> "D would never stop running unless aborted"
>> criterion measure provided above.
>>

> Yes, If H never aborts its simulation, then THAT H, the one that never
> aborts its simulation, never answers, and the D based on it is non-halting.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Michael Sipser of MIT validates the notion of a simulating halt decider Bingo^2

<3152L.77206$C8y5.24926@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40504&group=comp.theory#40504

decider Bingo^2
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:51:26 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 03:51 UTC

<tiamsh$20uma$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=40505&group=comp.theory#40505

From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)