The core is not frozen, but slushy. -- Larry Wall in <199705101952.MAA00756@wall.org>

programming / alt.lang.asm / United States of Glitches (USA 2020 Election Computer Software Problems)

SubjectAuthor
* United States of Glitches (USA 2020 Election Computer Software Problemskybuck2000
+* Re: United States of Glitches (USA 2020 Election Computer SoftwareBernhard Schornak

1
Subject: United States of Glitches (USA 2020 Election Computer Software Problems)
From: skybuck2000
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 02:50 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 18:50:56 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2020/november/a-mess-in-michigan-computer-glitch-in-program-used-in-32-counties-plus-138-000-sudden-votes-for-biden

Michigan has a major computer problem with vote counting software!

Google that, a lot of newsites report about this!

The question is how that is in other states!

United States of Glitches!

Bye,
  Bye,
    Skybuck.

From: Bernhard Schornak
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 04:39 UTC
From: schor...@web.de (Bernhard Schornak)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Re: United States of Glitches (USA 2020 Election Computer Software
Problems)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 05:39:43 +0100
View all headers
skybuck2000 wrote:

Michigan has a major computer problem with vote counting software!

No. Obviously, some people have huge problems to understand the
procedure how ballots are counted. Get informed, then come back
and make claims (or watch CNN/CBS/BBC/...).

A peaceful, unnerved weekend to all!

Bernhard Schornak

From: skybuck2000
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 09:47 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 01:47:38 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 5:40:46 AM UTC+1, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
skybuck2000 wrote:

Michigan has a major computer problem with vote counting software!
No. Obviously, some people have huge problems to understand the
procedure how ballots are counted. Get informed, then come back
and make claims (or watch CNN/CBS/BBC/...).

A peaceful, unnerved weekend to all!

Bernhard Schornak

HAPPY TO DISAPPOINT ALL YOU DISBELIEVERS, CNN HAS HARD EVIDENCE OF THE COMPUTER GLITCH, WATCH IT NOW BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN;

HERE IS MY REPLY TO OTHER DISBELIEVERS AND IDIOTS, READ IT CAREFULL CAUSE IT CONTAINS THE EVIDENCE 100%:

WOW PAUL Are you stupid !

1. First of all never use fact checkers,it's for idiots, do you own research.

2. Second of all I found hard evidence on youtube + CNN that something is very wrong:

CNN shows Antrim County, a republican stronghold for the last 36 out of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOu9qzt7Yfg

At 8:31 CNN zooms into to michigan. The Antrim Country is the second blue one near that triangle county !!

Bye,
  Skybuck.

From: skybuck2000
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 11:55 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 03:55:07 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
Apperently Paul scanned over the news story and only saw the 100.000 typo.

He missed the 6.000 vote flipping computer glitch which is the main worry here.

Here is a better link, showing the republican politician announcing the find of this computer glitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VZ4ZM1uxyA

I have investigated at and it is real, as can be seen on CNN video where this antrim county flips blue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOu9qzt7Yfg

CNN video/broadcast 4 november 2020 at 8 minutes and 31 seconds into the video michigan is zoomed in and there this antrim county which flipped blue due to computer glitch, later manually recounting votes turned it back red.

This is the county where the flipping of votes happened and was detected:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antrim_County,_Michigan

Bye,
  Skybuck

From: Bernhard Schornak
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 13:56 UTC
From: schor...@web.de (Bernhard Schornak)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Problems)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 14:56:59 +0100
View all headers
skybuck2000 wrote:

CNN shows Antrim County, a republican stronghold for the last 36 out of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOu9qzt7Yfg

At 8:31 CNN zooms into to michigan. The Antrim Country is the second blue one near that triangle county !!

I do not understand where your problem is. First, this video is
from a very early stage, where just votes from polling stations
were counted - they always are processed before mail-in / early
votes.

Is there any written source backing up your claim? Actually, it
is very unlikely that such huge errors were not detected by the
observers of both parties and independent UN observers. You had
to provide fireproof evidence to establish the validity of such
a claim.

It is quite easy to call other people idiots, but quite hard to
deliver verifiable facts...

BTW: The entire video doesn't mention Antrim County, but:

https://www.9and10news.com/2020/11/06/antrim-county-election-results-corrected-after-software-issue-skewed-initial-results/

Seems that the observers found that bug, corrected and reported
it. A sign of transparency and good governance!

BTW 2: In general, it's the task of the one making (a) claim(s)
to provide data to verify its/their validity. It does not speak
for you to let your readers figure out what you might have been
talking about.

From: Kerr-Mudd,John
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 10:13 UTC
From: notsay...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd,John)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 10:13:08 -0000 (UTC)
View all headers
On Sat, 07 Nov 2020 13:56:59 GMT, Bernhard Schornak <schornak@web.de>
wrote:

skybuck2000 wrote:

Something entirely un ASM related. Again.

BTW 2: In general, it's the task of the one making (a) claim(s)
to provide data to verify its/their validity. It does not speak
for you to let your readers figure out what you might have been
talking about.

A peaceful, unnerved weekend to all!

Bernhard Schornak

Well we've been celebrating with fireworks in the UK. Or does that happen
every year? Whatever.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

From: Bernhard Schornak
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 12:05 UTC
From: schor...@web.de (Bernhard Schornak)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Problems)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 13:05:05 +0100
View all headers

wrote:

skybuck2000 wrote:

Something entirely un ASM related. Again.

BTW 2: In general, it's the task of the one making (a) claim(s)
to provide data to verify its/their validity. It does not speak
for you to let your readers figure out what you might have been
talking about.

A peaceful, unnerved weekend to all!

Bernhard Schornak

Well we've been celebrating with fireworks in the UK. Or does that happen
every year? Whatever.

Well, some political propaganda cannot be left unanswered, regardless
of the person who emitted it. No fireworks in Germany - just tried to
refute wrong claims.

Back to "silent mode" - promised! ;)

Bernhard Schornak

From: skybuck2000
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 23:15 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 15:15:59 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
View all headers
On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 2:58:04 PM UTC+1, Bernhard Schornak wrote:
skybuck2000 wrote:

[...]

General reply which I will post elsewhere as well:

OH BOY is there a lot of confusion about what went down there (Antrim, Michigan, Election Source Software) so far I have heard different explanations:

1. Official/co-clerk said "human error". The responds of most people is: We don't believe it, this is fraud.
2. Some say the counting was down properly by the system but the system printed a wrong result, in that case the software is manipulated or at fault.
3. It would be caused by a software update.
4. The flip happened during the transfer of the votes to another computer.
5. Software company says the software performed exactly as it should, does that include the fraud I wonder haha.
6. Pelosi has stuck in this software company.
7. Hillary Clinton Approved this software company.
8. On video you can see a lot of old people counting the votes. Perhaps the fraudsters thought they could get away by cheating old people that might not understand a lot about software.
9. A republican politician went unopposed and only get 2 votes and started asking questions: "How could I have lost, unopposed ?"
10. Clerk and/or others started asking "How could this county have been taken over by democrats ?"
11. Software used in other swing states and counties !

With strong I don't mean physically strong persee. I mean it's logically a very strong signal that something is wrong. It's a strong logical case.

Does anybody have a link to Ales Jones video to see if he truely mentions it that would be cool ! I have found on other link on youtube though, some legal guy mentions it and also another link from a news organization, but no further explanation is given besides: "human error":

It's also on twitter though. And I have my own videos up:

So some video links for your interest and entertainment:

My playlist link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6_kzyRs9Q&list=PL0HGds8aHQsDOMSsB8SJB_1P4bsQN7-5o

In case that link don't work here three more links:
https://youtu.be/ly7-B5sBRcE
https://youtu.be/JvmKlB6T1oY
https://youtu.be/rCA1ir2QjeA

1 and 3 seem to be gaining in viewing counts the most so you may want to check those.

News item:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdiD77Jbm2Q

Legal guy:
https://youtu.be/zkyRRYjK1T8