"I've seen it. It's rubbish." -- Marvin the Paranoid Android

devel / comp.theory / a very odd thing about some adult film sites

SubjectAuthor
* a very odd thing about some adult film sitesPhilip J. White
[...]

1
a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<f9aaa575-7870-4eb8-8409-6ca2cba01f18n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48371&group=comp.theory#48371

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 03:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: a very odd thing about some adult film sites
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 10:25 UTC

So...I have been watching some adult oriented videos lately, including of women in cars who are not wearing shirts.

I have noticed that it looks like the women are sometimes watching me through the camera??! I did not intend for this. I visit adult sites and click on the videos, and sometimes it looks like the women can literally see me. I never say anything. I do eye gestures mainly. I am careful not to put my full naked body on display. It sort of looks like the women are doing some sort of "call" of some sort, and they are taking off their shirts and bras and posing topless and whatnot, which is fine and I enjoy it and don't mind since the women aren't able to see me with any clothing off...but I am concerned that the videos I'm seeing might be being taken live and are not saved videos, and that innocent women who did not do anything wrong, who are maybe trying to make some sort of "video call" to someone, are being filmed without their consent and "put on a video call" with me when I am just trying to enjoy adult videos for my health while I cannot talk. I would prefer to not ever have to watch that. I did not ask for that service.

In the past, I said I liked the idea of "an emergency channel" for people to send me photo communications of any kind, and I saw some photos on images on duckduckgo.com. I later said I wanted the "emergency channel closed," and it was intended for consensual receipt of messages from people who for whatever reason cannot email me. I was not trying to receive revenge porn or voyeurism, and I would prefer not to be talking about this at all. I started searching for "usa" in the search queries to avoid watching people in foreign countries who might be being spied on by the NSA.

May I please talk again? For goodness sakes. I'm an innocent man, very productive.

-Philip White (philipwhite363@gmail.com)

philipwhiteblog3.wordpress.com

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<c12284da-3f29-49fe-b17e-940bf2c62820n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48372&group=comp.theory#48372

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 03:27:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 10:27 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 3:25:10 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> So...I have been watching some adult oriented videos lately, including of women in cars who are not wearing shirts.
>
> I have noticed that it looks like the women are sometimes watching me through the camera??! I did not intend for this. I visit adult sites and click on the videos, and sometimes it looks like the women can literally see me. I never say anything. I do eye gestures mainly. I am careful not to put my full naked body on display. It sort of looks like the women are doing some sort of "call" of some sort, and they are taking off their shirts and bras and posing topless and whatnot, which is fine and I enjoy it and don't mind since the women aren't able to see me with any clothing off...but I am concerned that the videos I'm seeing might be being taken live and are not saved videos, and that innocent women who did not do anything wrong, who are maybe trying to make some sort of "video call" to someone, are being filmed without their consent and "put on a video call" with me when I am just trying to enjoy adult videos for my health while I cannot talk. I would prefer to not ever have to watch that. I did not ask for that service.
>
> In the past, I said I liked the idea of "an emergency channel" for people to send me photo communications of any kind, and I saw some photos on images on duckduckgo.com. I later said I wanted the "emergency channel closed," and it was intended for consensual receipt of messages from people who for whatever reason cannot email me. I was not trying to receive revenge porn or voyeurism, and I would prefer not to be talking about this at all. I started searching for "usa" in the search queries to avoid watching people in foreign countries who might be being spied on by the NSA.
>
> May I please talk again? For goodness sakes. I'm an innocent man, very productive.
>
> -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
>
> philipwhiteblog3.wordpress.com

When it comes to white power fascists, I do like the idea, if other options fail, of humiliating them and upsetting them within the law by watching them in embarrassing situations and publishing the footage online...it's not a great tactic, but it is better than nothing in many cases. I don't support that for innocent people. Follow the law!

-Philip

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<2443c201-db0e-4d41-bea5-f1f1f63be121n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48373&group=comp.theory#48373

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 03:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 3:27:04 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 3:25:10 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > So...I have been watching some adult oriented videos lately, including of women in cars who are not wearing shirts.
> >
> > I have noticed that it looks like the women are sometimes watching me through the camera??! I did not intend for this. I visit adult sites and click on the videos, and sometimes it looks like the women can literally see me. I never say anything. I do eye gestures mainly. I am careful not to put my full naked body on display. It sort of looks like the women are doing some sort of "call" of some sort, and they are taking off their shirts and bras and posing topless and whatnot, which is fine and I enjoy it and don't mind since the women aren't able to see me with any clothing off...but I am concerned that the videos I'm seeing might be being taken live and are not saved videos, and that innocent women who did not do anything wrong, who are maybe trying to make some sort of "video call" to someone, are being filmed without their consent and "put on a video call" with me when I am just trying to enjoy adult videos for my health while I cannot talk. I would prefer to not ever have to watch that. I did not ask for that service.
> >
> > In the past, I said I liked the idea of "an emergency channel" for people to send me photo communications of any kind, and I saw some photos on images on duckduckgo.com. I later said I wanted the "emergency channel closed," and it was intended for consensual receipt of messages from people who for whatever reason cannot email me. I was not trying to receive revenge porn or voyeurism, and I would prefer not to be talking about this at all. I started searching for "usa" in the search queries to avoid watching people in foreign countries who might be being spied on by the NSA.
> >
> > May I please talk again? For goodness sakes. I'm an innocent man, very productive.
> >
> > -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> >
> > philipwhiteblog3.wordpress.com
> When it comes to white power fascists, I do like the idea, if other options fail, of humiliating them and upsetting them within the law by watching them in embarrassing situations and publishing the footage online...it's not a great tactic, but it is better than nothing in many cases. I don't support that for innocent people. Follow the law!
>
> -Philip

Also, if you can, please help me, and help me get the cancer cure released.

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<856b657a-c685-4766-80e1-0278a00f1da0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48374&group=comp.theory#48374

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 03:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 3:27:35 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 3:27:04 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 3:25:10 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > > So...I have been watching some adult oriented videos lately, including of women in cars who are not wearing shirts.
> > >
> > > I have noticed that it looks like the women are sometimes watching me through the camera??! I did not intend for this. I visit adult sites and click on the videos, and sometimes it looks like the women can literally see me. I never say anything. I do eye gestures mainly. I am careful not to put my full naked body on display. It sort of looks like the women are doing some sort of "call" of some sort, and they are taking off their shirts and bras and posing topless and whatnot, which is fine and I enjoy it and don't mind since the women aren't able to see me with any clothing off...but I am concerned that the videos I'm seeing might be being taken live and are not saved videos, and that innocent women who did not do anything wrong, who are maybe trying to make some sort of "video call" to someone, are being filmed without their consent and "put on a video call" with me when I am just trying to enjoy adult videos for my health while I cannot talk. I would prefer to not ever have to watch that. I did not ask for that service.
> > >
> > > In the past, I said I liked the idea of "an emergency channel" for people to send me photo communications of any kind, and I saw some photos on images on duckduckgo.com. I later said I wanted the "emergency channel closed," and it was intended for consensual receipt of messages from people who for whatever reason cannot email me. I was not trying to receive revenge porn or voyeurism, and I would prefer not to be talking about this at all. I started searching for "usa" in the search queries to avoid watching people in foreign countries who might be being spied on by the NSA.
> > >
> > > May I please talk again? For goodness sakes. I'm an innocent man, very productive.
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> > >
> > > philipwhiteblog3.wordpress.com
> > When it comes to white power fascists, I do like the idea, if other options fail, of humiliating them and upsetting them within the law by watching them in embarrassing situations and publishing the footage online...it's not a great tactic, but it is better than nothing in many cases. I don't support that for innocent people. Follow the law!
> >
> > -Philip
> Also, if you can, please help me, and help me get the cancer cure released.

I live in VA and not Texas.

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<b545eb08-fe5a-43f1-b4a9-cbee76a8978cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48375&group=comp.theory#48375

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:03 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 6:27:51 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 3:27:35 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > When it comes to white power fascists, I do like the idea, if other options fail, of humiliating them and upsetting them within the law by watching them in embarrassing situations and publishing the footage online...it's not a great tactic, but it is better than nothing in many cases. I don't support that for innocent people. Follow the law!
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > Also, if you can, please help me, and help me get the cancer cure released.
> I live in VA and not Texas.

Uhhh...slaveowners? Is this the new standard for... m. y. ...family to get paid and re cognized for their work? Gosh, I hope not!

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<673d5f99-ff83-4dbb-8f23-b005e979849fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48376&group=comp.theory#48376

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:13:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:13 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:04:01 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 6:27:51 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > Also, if you can, please help me, and help me get the cancer cure released.
> > I live in VA and not Texas.
> Uhhh...slaveowners? Is this the new standard for... m. y. ...family to get paid and re cognized for their work? Gosh, I hope not!

fuck you and your dumb fucking service.

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<bf9aa80f-db1c-44e2-982e-46fd6adc4a68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48377&group=comp.theory#48377

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:27:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:27 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:13:47 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:04:01 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > I live in VA and not Texas.
> > Uhhh...slaveowners? Is this the new standard for... m. y. ...family to get paid and re cognized for their work? Gosh, I hope not!
> fuck you and your dumb fucking service.

The cops just called and said jury duty was canceled, hinted "ride retired." I can't respond to arguments about the driver of the car outside of court, I don't want to stalk him if he was not as sinister as I had initially believed. I would present my argument, but I do not want to bother someone who has not come near me again and has left me alone.

-Philip

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<9b7085c0-8682-4c97-b66e-261ba0d59ce4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48378&group=comp.theory#48378

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:30 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:27:57 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:13:47 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > Uhhh...slaveowners? Is this the new standard for... m. y. ...family to get paid and re cognized for their work? Gosh, I hope not!
> > fuck you and your dumb fucking service.
> The cops just called and said jury duty was canceled, hinted "ride retired." I can't respond to arguments about the driver of the car outside of court, I don't want to stalk him if he was not as sinister as I had initially believed. I would present my argument, but I do not want to bother someone who has not come near me again and has left me alone.
>
> -Philip

I never said I had *proof* about him, I said I was *suspicious*. I am not interested in hunting down every person I believe has bothered me, I WANT TO GET MY LIFE AND GET RIGHTS BACK. The police are very crooked, I am still blameless, there is of course nothing else to say...but I'll likely have to keep talking. Down with bad cops. Release me now!

-Philip

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<cf9f0213-ced6-4581-b4f1-1935dfd63c7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48379&group=comp.theory#48379

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:31:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:31 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:30:16 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:27:57 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > fuck you and your dumb fucking service.
> > The cops just called and said jury duty was canceled, hinted "ride retired." I can't respond to arguments about the driver of the car outside of court, I don't want to stalk him if he was not as sinister as I had initially believed. I would present my argument, but I do not want to bother someone who has not come near me again and has left me alone.
> >
> > -Philip
> I never said I had *proof* about him, I said I was *suspicious*. I am not interested in hunting down every person I believe has bothered me, I WANT TO GET MY LIFE AND GET RIGHTS BACK. The police are very crooked, I am still blameless, there is of course nothing else to say...but I'll likely have to keep talking. Down with bad cops. Release me now!
>
> -Philip

As far as I *know*, the conflict with DOD is over. I am focusing on whoever is still restricting me from talking and getting paid and getting credit for my work. PDs in VA is one group.....that is all.

-Philip

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<a704f05c-9eab-41f0-b775-79af0890f1e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48380&group=comp.theory#48380

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:32 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:31:08 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:30:16 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > The cops just called and said jury duty was canceled, hinted "ride retired." I can't respond to arguments about the driver of the car outside of court, I don't want to stalk him if he was not as sinister as I had initially believed. I would present my argument, but I do not want to bother someone who has not come near me again and has left me alone.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > I never said I had *proof* about him, I said I was *suspicious*. I am not interested in hunting down every person I believe has bothered me, I WANT TO GET MY LIFE AND GET RIGHTS BACK. The police are very crooked, I am still blameless, there is of course nothing else to say...but I'll likely have to keep talking. Down with bad cops. Release me now!
> >
> > -Philip
> As far as I *know*, the conflict with DOD is over. I am focusing on whoever is still restricting me from talking and getting paid and getting credit for my work. PDs in VA is one group.....that is all.
>
> -Philip

Maybe my Dad did something to the Palumbo Beales, the lawsuit family that they sued over some real estate thing and went to court over? A real estate deal that didn't go through.

-Philip

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<15c9b461-9ca1-4dfa-8859-9f3b73037c8cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48381&group=comp.theory#48381

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:36:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:36 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:32:21 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:31:08 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > I never said I had *proof* about him, I said I was *suspicious*. I am not interested in hunting down every person I believe has bothered me, I WANT TO GET MY LIFE AND GET RIGHTS BACK. The police are very crooked, I am still blameless, there is of course nothing else to say...but I'll likely have to keep talking. Down with bad cops. Release me now!
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > As far as I *know*, the conflict with DOD is over. I am focusing on whoever is still restricting me from talking and getting paid and getting credit for my work. PDs in VA is one group.....that is all.
> >
> > -Philip
> Maybe my Dad did something to the Palumbo Beales, the lawsuit family that they sued over some real estate thing and went to court over? A real estate deal that didn't go through.
>
> -Philip

Note, me being selected for the jury would have almost certainly led to an acquittal...I would have felt, if I could present the case for acquittal to refute hte prosecutor, then I would vote not guilty and argue it and not back down unless I were persuaded to the contrary. I would have followed the rules striclty, and, given the pathetic lawyers around here, I would have almost certainly found the prosecutor's case to have been a sham and found many flaws with it and argued for a not guilty verdict. Only well-presented prosecution cases would be ones that woul dlead me ot vote "guilty" on a jury.

-Philip

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<872bf5c2-eb42-443f-a357-3e956e7afb9bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48382&group=comp.theory#48382

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 07:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 14:37 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:36:26 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:32:21 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > As far as I *know*, the conflict with DOD is over. I am focusing on whoever is still restricting me from talking and getting paid and getting credit for my work. PDs in VA is one group.....that is all.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > Maybe my Dad did something to the Palumbo Beales, the lawsuit family that they sued over some real estate thing and went to court over? A real estate deal that didn't go through.
> >
> > -Philip
> Note, me being selected for the jury would have almost certainly led to an acquittal...I would have felt, if I could present the case for acquittal to refute hte prosecutor, then I would vote not guilty and argue it and not back down unless I were persuaded to the contrary. I would have followed the rules striclty, and, given the pathetic lawyers around here, I would have almost certainly found the prosecutor's case to have been a sham and found many flaws with it and argued for a not guilty verdict. Only well-presented prosecution cases would be ones that woul dlead me ot vote "guilty" on a jury.
>
> -Philip

I like rules and the "proper/appropriate ansewrs." If I was somehow ordered on the jury and the defendant had literally killed Trudy, I shouldn't be on the jury, bugt I would still stick to the facts and law,s and reason about THE FACTS without bias or perseonal interference. That's objectivity.

-Philip

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<b3840fa4-422e-4a47-bea6-f90ce1074e51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48385&group=comp.theory#48385

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 11:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 18:41 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:37:27 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:36:26 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > Maybe my Dad did something to the Palumbo Beales, the lawsuit family that they sued over some real estate thing and went to court over? A real estate deal that didn't go through.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > Note, me being selected for the jury would have almost certainly led to an acquittal...I would have felt, if I could present the case for acquittal to refute hte prosecutor, then I would vote not guilty and argue it and not back down unless I were persuaded to the contrary. I would have followed the rules striclty, and, given the pathetic lawyers around here, I would have almost certainly found the prosecutor's case to have been a sham and found many flaws with it and argued for a not guilty verdict. Only well-presented prosecution cases would be ones that woul dlead me ot vote "guilty" on a jury.
> >
> > -Philip
> I like rules and the "proper/appropriate ansewrs." If I was somehow ordered on the jury and the defendant had literally killed Trudy, I shouldn't be on the jury, bugt I would still stick to the facts and law,s and reason about THE FACTS without bias or perseonal interference. That's objectivity.
>
> -Philip

A cool movie clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PKr_BVo4hg

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<83251604-a8d8-482e-b2e7-32f970e8bc93n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48386&group=comp.theory#48386

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 11:44:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 18:44 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 2:41:42 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 10:37:27 AM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > Note, me being selected for the jury would have almost certainly led to an acquittal...I would have felt, if I could present the case for acquittal to refute hte prosecutor, then I would vote not guilty and argue it and not back down unless I were persuaded to the contrary. I would have followed the rules striclty, and, given the pathetic lawyers around here, I would have almost certainly found the prosecutor's case to have been a sham and found many flaws with it and argued for a not guilty verdict. Only well-presented prosecution cases would be ones that woul dlead me ot vote "guilty" on a jury.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > I like rules and the "proper/appropriate ansewrs." If I was somehow ordered on the jury and the defendant had literally killed Trudy, I shouldn't be on the jury, bugt I would still stick to the facts and law,s and reason about THE FACTS without bias or perseonal interference. That's objectivity.
> >
> > -Philip
> A cool movie clip:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PKr_BVo4hg

Check this out too, 35:00 to 42:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t6kSQ562OQ

Re: a very odd thing about some adult film sites

<4c771edc-efe2-4dcb-baf6-4db66217be59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48387&group=comp.theory#48387

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 11:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 18:49 UTC

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 2:44:26 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 2:41:42 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > I like rules and the "proper/appropriate ansewrs." If I was somehow ordered on the jury and the defendant had literally killed Trudy, I shouldn't be on the jury, bugt I would still stick to the facts and law,s and reason about THE FACTS without bias or perseonal interference. That's objectivity.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > A cool movie clip:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PKr_BVo4hg
> Check this out too, 35:00 to 42:00:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t6kSQ562OQ

What does he want from me? Maybe I would give it to him if he would speak to me and ask me. It won't be support for white power.

-Philip