Got Mole problems? Call Avogadro at 6.02 x 10^23.

devel / comp.theory / Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

SubjectAuthor
* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
`* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
 `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
  `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
   `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
    `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
     `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
      +- "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
      `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
       `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
        `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
         `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
          `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
           +- "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
           `* "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
            +- "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White
            `- "You're the Jury" related analysis.Philip J. White

1
"You're the Jury" related analysis.

<c64a9eea-61fc-4b00-8c37-44aaee15f9f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48601&group=comp.theory#48601

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 09:34:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "You're the Jury" related analysis.
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 16:34 UTC

I am NOT answering questions about Ukraine, shut up, I have my own problems right now still, OK?

One key issue for bad legal beagles out there to consider is: A state/local/federal judge CANNOT say in open court, on the record!, even with a gag order, "I HATE DISABLED PEOPLE AND I WANT *ALL* OF THEM HURT AND *RESTRICTED FROM BEING ABLE TO SPEAK OR PROCREATE WITH A BESS*," even if the judge feels that way in private and is dumb enough to watch Fox News and identify as conservative.

With average citizens, there is a cool "date rape" metaphor governing non-codetalking beahvior. In court, THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ARE NOT *RUDE* THAT A SERIOUS WELL-EDUCATED POLITICLALY SAVVY JUDGE WOULD ***NEVER*** SAY*. I think Judge Judy the show as cool and fine, a good example about beahvior and "unfair court hearings." Real court judges, literally, in the USA do not EVER endorse Naziism or fascist ideologies, no matter WHO is the President or warlike invader of anything...unless they want to disappear very quickly, which usually, they are knowledgaeable and smart enough to not do.

THE JUDGE CANNOT SAY THAT THEY AGREE EVEN IF THEY DO. "I WANT ADOLF H. TO COME HERE AND INVADE THE COUNTRY AND KILL EVERYONE." A JUDGE HAS BEEN TO LAW SCHOOL, NOT NECESSARILY THE NEWS MEDIA AND THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL.

-Philip White

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<ab5755bd-f430-4612-ab75-55e263933406n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48602&group=comp.theory#48602

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:18 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 9:34:39 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> I am NOT answering questions about Ukraine, shut up, I have my own problems right now still, OK?
>
> One key issue for bad legal beagles out there to consider is: A state/local/federal judge CANNOT say in open court, on the record!, even with a gag order, "I HATE DISABLED PEOPLE AND I WANT *ALL* OF THEM HURT AND *RESTRICTED FROM BEING ABLE TO SPEAK OR PROCREATE WITH A BESS*," even if the judge feels that way in private and is dumb enough to watch Fox News and identify as conservative.
>
> With average citizens, there is a cool "date rape" metaphor governing non-codetalking beahvior. In court, THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ARE NOT *RUDE* THAT A SERIOUS WELL-EDUCATED POLITICLALY SAVVY JUDGE WOULD ***NEVER*** SAY*.. I think Judge Judy the show as cool and fine, a good example about beahvior and "unfair court hearings." Real court judges, literally, in the USA do not EVER endorse Naziism or fascist ideologies, no matter WHO is the President or warlike invader of anything...unless they want to disappear very quickly, which usually, they are knowledgaeable and smart enough to not do.
>
> THE JUDGE CANNOT SAY THAT THEY AGREE EVEN IF THEY DO. "I WANT ADOLF H. TO COME HERE AND INVADE THE COUNTRY AND KILL EVERYONE." A JUDGE HAS BEEN TO LAW SCHOOL, NOT NECESSARILY THE NEWS MEDIA AND THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL.
>
> -Philip White

yo...my blog is serious, so i have to write this here on my "emergency channel" instead.

i told someone today that today feels numb and windy and breezy! i think it is healthy for me to talk about my emotions like that.

ok ok here it is: glenn beck is the worst, dumbest guy who has ever lived. all those codes are so stupid, the world is ruined, for now, by that idiot.

hokay done.

-Philip White (philipwhite363@gmail.com)

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<c7fee099-097e-415f-923a-d54687762d2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48603&group=comp.theory#48603

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:22 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:18:57 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 9:34:39 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > I am NOT answering questions about Ukraine, shut up, I have my own problems right now still, OK?
> >
> > One key issue for bad legal beagles out there to consider is: A state/local/federal judge CANNOT say in open court, on the record!, even with a gag order, "I HATE DISABLED PEOPLE AND I WANT *ALL* OF THEM HURT AND *RESTRICTED FROM BEING ABLE TO SPEAK OR PROCREATE WITH A BESS*," even if the judge feels that way in private and is dumb enough to watch Fox News and identify as conservative.
> >
> > With average citizens, there is a cool "date rape" metaphor governing non-codetalking beahvior. In court, THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ARE NOT *RUDE* THAT A SERIOUS WELL-EDUCATED POLITICLALY SAVVY JUDGE WOULD ***NEVER*** SAY*. I think Judge Judy the show as cool and fine, a good example about beahvior and "unfair court hearings." Real court judges, literally, in the USA do not EVER endorse Naziism or fascist ideologies, no matter WHO is the President or warlike invader of anything...unless they want to disappear very quickly, which usually, they are knowledgaeable and smart enough to not do.
> >
> > THE JUDGE CANNOT SAY THAT THEY AGREE EVEN IF THEY DO. "I WANT ADOLF H. TO COME HERE AND INVADE THE COUNTRY AND KILL EVERYONE." A JUDGE HAS BEEN TO LAW SCHOOL, NOT NECESSARILY THE NEWS MEDIA AND THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL.
> >
> > -Philip White
> yo...my blog is serious, so i have to write this here on my "emergency channel" instead.
>
> i told someone today that today feels numb and windy and breezy! i think it is healthy for me to talk about my emotions like that.
>
> ok ok here it is: glenn beck is the worst, dumbest guy who has ever lived.. all those codes are so stupid, the world is ruined, for now, by that idiot.
>
> hokay done.
>
> -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)

sure, yes, yes, elizabeth holmes, former ceo of theranos, ought to be allowed to pay her debt to society, and, also, consult with any lawyer she wants to that she can afford or talk to try to ask for a totally appropriate parole hearing and/or retrial. this advice is copyrighted, but, while i'm *accidentally* doing *favors* for people to secure my freedom, why not notify e.h. that she *totally* has my permission to try to procure a copy of "you're the jury" in jail, read it, get a serious lawyer, ask for multiple parole/probation/early release hearings/mis-trials/new trials? permission granted! oh my, i said i was like a defense attorney today! oh my my, i am so very very competitive, what have i just done! all those years of work on securing political dominance, and courtroom dominance, and *control* over the united states and its freedoms and so many ways...nra, you cannot shoot....me! and...i notified your pawns! woo-cha, whatever, fuck wanda gilmore or whatever, cool show, whatever, let's have me play the quiet game.

-Philip White (philipwhite363@gmail.com)

I have FB, went to UMW, check out my blog too. I have myself listed as living in "Richmond, VA" on Facebook, even though it's actually Tuckahoe, Henrico County.

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<1ec52b7a-28c1-45d0-8ef3-b314e0bb282fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48604&group=comp.theory#48604

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:25 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:23:00 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
>
> -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
>
> I have FB, went to UMW, check out my blog too. I have myself listed as living in "Richmond, VA" on Facebook, even though it's actually Tuckahoe, Henrico County.

no no no, not elizabeth warren. a whole different elizabeth. nope, no, no, just, yeah, manipulated, so manipulated, everyone did it, she killed me, she killed you, getting a new trial, pay debt, be sorry, be different, change everything, oh no, she's not saddam hussein, she's probably smart enough to tell all the stories and win all the arguments...after reading you're the jury...right? she was supposedly really smart. oh no, another clown or janitor or whatever out of the box...yeah, yeah, she killed me, i'm dead, nope, i'm alive, she's out, oh no, what have i done? am i the best political and legal thinker in the entire world? and....it's so boring??!! B!!

-Philip White (philipwhite363@gmail.com)

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<abbe9271-244f-47cb-9372-c29b807476abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48605&group=comp.theory#48605

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:26 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:25:28 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:23:00 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > yo...my blog is serious, so i have to write this here on my "emergency channel" instead.
> > >
> > > i told someone today that today feels numb and windy and breezy! i think it is healthy for me to talk about my emotions like that.
> > >
> > > ok ok here it is: glenn beck is the worst, dumbest guy who has ever lived. all those codes are so stupid, the world is ruined, for now, by that idiot.
> > >
> > > hokay done.
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> > sure, yes, yes, elizabeth holmes, former ceo of theranos, ought to be allowed to pay her debt to society, and, also, consult with any lawyer she wants to that she can afford or talk to try to ask for a totally appropriate parole hearing and/or retrial. this advice is copyrighted, but, while i'm *accidentally* doing *favors* for people to secure my freedom, why not notify e.h. that she *totally* has my permission to try to procure a copy of "you're the jury" in jail, read it, get a serious lawyer, ask for multiple parole/probation/early release hearings/mis-trials/new trials? permission granted! oh my, i said i was like a defense attorney today! oh my my, i am so very very competitive, what have i just done! all those years of work on securing political dominance, and courtroom dominance, and *control* over the united states and its freedoms and so many ways...nra, you cannot shoot...me! and...i notified your pawns! woo-cha, whatever, fuck wanda gilmore or whatever, cool show, whatever, let's have me play the quiet game.
> >
> > -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> >
> > I have FB, went to UMW, check out my blog too. I have myself listed as living in "Richmond, VA" on Facebook, even though it's actually Tuckahoe, Henrico County.
> no no no, not elizabeth warren. a whole different elizabeth. nope, no, no, just, yeah, manipulated, so manipulated, everyone did it, she killed me, she killed you, getting a new trial, pay debt, be sorry, be different, change everything, oh no, she's not saddam hussein, she's probably smart enough to tell all the stories and win all the arguments...after reading you're the jury...right? she was supposedly really smart. oh no, another clown or janitor or whatever out of the box...yeah, yeah, she killed me, i'm dead, nope, i'm alive, she's out, oh no, what have i done? am i the best political and legal thinker in the entire world? and....it's so boring??!! B!!
>
> -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)

merry latest, die fast, fatherpuppers!

-Philip

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<484ed9e7-7e93-4cce-aed7-61edb55c002fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48606&group=comp.theory#48606

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:27 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:26:15 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:25:28 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > sure, yes, yes, elizabeth holmes, former ceo of theranos, ought to be allowed to pay her debt to society, and, also, consult with any lawyer she wants to that she can afford or talk to try to ask for a totally appropriate parole hearing and/or retrial. this advice is copyrighted, but, while i'm *accidentally* doing *favors* for people to secure my freedom, why not notify e.h. that she *totally* has my permission to try to procure a copy of "you're the jury" in jail, read it, get a serious lawyer, ask for multiple parole/probation/early release hearings/mis-trials/new trials? permission granted! oh my, i said i was like a defense attorney today! oh my my, i am so very very competitive, what have i just done! all those years of work on securing political dominance, and courtroom dominance, and *control* over the united states and its freedoms and so many ways...nra, you cannot shoot....me! and...i notified your pawns! woo-cha, whatever, fuck wanda gilmore or whatever, cool show, whatever, let's have me play the quiet game.
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> > >
> > > I have FB, went to UMW, check out my blog too. I have myself listed as living in "Richmond, VA" on Facebook, even though it's actually Tuckahoe, Henrico County.
> > no no no, not elizabeth warren. a whole different elizabeth. nope, no, no, just, yeah, manipulated, so manipulated, everyone did it, she killed me, she killed you, getting a new trial, pay debt, be sorry, be different, change everything, oh no, she's not saddam hussein, she's probably smart enough to tell all the stories and win all the arguments...after reading you're the jury...right? she was supposedly really smart. oh no, another clown or janitor or whatever out of the box...yeah, yeah, she killed me, i'm dead, nope, i'm alive, she's out, oh no, what have i done? am i the best political and legal thinker in the entire world? and....it's so boring??!! B!!
> >
> > -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> merry latest, die fast, fatherpuppers!
>
> -Philip

change your name, destroy donald trump yourself, pay all your debts, make it easy, x1000, write novels, beat me at novels, never run for office. talk to me if you want to be honest, elizabeth holmes, otherwise, you're off the hook if you win "le challenge," rosey doesn't speak french either, go on, go do it, get out, defeat congress, don't run for office, you may be an fbi agent, and you can, you may make money legally however your please. you're the jury...it's you're the jury...it's the key.

-Philip

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<39993420-8d7c-4de6-9a6e-1890fa63d594n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48607&group=comp.theory#48607

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:29:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:29 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:27:55 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:26:15 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > no no no, not elizabeth warren. a whole different elizabeth. nope, no, no, just, yeah, manipulated, so manipulated, everyone did it, she killed me, she killed you, getting a new trial, pay debt, be sorry, be different, change everything, oh no, she's not saddam hussein, she's probably smart enough to tell all the stories and win all the arguments...after reading you're the jury...right? she was supposedly really smart. oh no, another clown or janitor or whatever out of the box...yeah, yeah, she killed me, i'm dead, nope, i'm alive, she's out, oh no, what have i done? am i the best political and legal thinker in the entire world? and....it's so boring??!! B!!
> > >
> > > -Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> > merry latest, die fast, fatherpuppers!
> >
> > -Philip
> change your name, destroy donald trump yourself, pay all your debts, make it easy, x1000, write novels, beat me at novels, never run for office. talk to me if you want to be honest, elizabeth holmes, otherwise, you're off the hook if you win "le challenge," rosey doesn't speak french either, go on, go do it, get out, defeat congress, don't run for office, you may be an fbi agent, and you can, you may make money legally however your please. you're the jury...it's you're the jury...it's the key.
>
> -Philip

a special executive order...from one man's brain to himself...to infuriate....some of the nastiest journalists ever...who philip has never even heard of...but they just can't get enough...of philip white's time...and his very very large dick opportunity cost. meet bob dubz. date him. don't suck his dick. wait, no, don't date him. debra hydorn, run for the hills, *you* were the least nasty one. farewell.

-Philip

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<feaea0d6-9f21-42ed-8e6d-77036e459947n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48608&group=comp.theory#48608

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:29:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:29:09 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:27:55 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > merry latest, die fast, fatherpuppers!
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > change your name, destroy donald trump yourself, pay all your debts, make it easy, x1000, write novels, beat me at novels, never run for office. talk to me if you want to be honest, elizabeth holmes, otherwise, you're off the hook if you win "le challenge," rosey doesn't speak french either, go on, go do it, get out, defeat congress, don't run for office, you may be an fbi agent, and you can, you may make money legally however your please. you're the jury...it's you're the jury...it's the key.
> >
> > -Philip
> a special executive order...from one man's brain to himself...to infuriate...some of the nastiest journalists ever...who philip has never even heard of...but they just can't get enough...of philip white's time...and his very very large dick opportunity cost. meet bob dubz. date him. don't suck his dick. wait, no, don't date him. debra hydorn, run for the hills, *you* were the least nasty one. farewell.
>
> -Philip

* whom

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<7850b110-2181-41f6-b437-c0968053b5a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48609&group=comp.theory#48609

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:32:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:32 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:29:09 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:27:55 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > merry latest, die fast, fatherpuppers!
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > change your name, destroy donald trump yourself, pay all your debts, make it easy, x1000, write novels, beat me at novels, never run for office. talk to me if you want to be honest, elizabeth holmes, otherwise, you're off the hook if you win "le challenge," rosey doesn't speak french either, go on, go do it, get out, defeat congress, don't run for office, you may be an fbi agent, and you can, you may make money legally however your please. you're the jury...it's you're the jury...it's the key.
> >
> > -Philip
> a special executive order...from one man's brain to himself...to infuriate...some of the nastiest journalists ever...who philip has never even heard of...but they just can't get enough...of philip white's time...and his very very large dick opportunity cost. meet bob dubz. date him. don't suck his dick. wait, no, don't date him. debra hydorn, run for the hills, *you* were the least nasty one. farewell.
>
> -Philip

objection...sustained...the defendant...might be released...within two weeks. don't ever...put john steg look alikes...in centuries the music video....again...unless...you'd like to suck his patient named philip j. white's dick...and....make sure that john steg doesn't mind and gives his oral or written consent...and...make sure....it is perfectly legal...under both criminal...and civil...statutes. meet philip. suck his sick if you're pretty. you know where lives. if you're female, he doesn't know dave chapelle, or chris rock, or anyone, really, and he speaks for everyone, but he's only kidding when he says that...if you know what i mean, grammatically...and...he'll probably give you face...if you're white, female, under 50, and over 18, and you say...that you want him to. he has literally...never seen a vagina up close before...and, he's not getting any younger.

-Philip White

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<792aa911-bc85-4459-a2ba-b3fdf1a94d98n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48610&group=comp.theory#48610

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:35:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:35 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:32:25 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:29:09 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > change your name, destroy donald trump yourself, pay all your debts, make it easy, x1000, write novels, beat me at novels, never run for office. talk to me if you want to be honest, elizabeth holmes, otherwise, you're off the hook if you win "le challenge," rosey doesn't speak french either, go on, go do it, get out, defeat congress, don't run for office, you may be an fbi agent, and you can, you may make money legally however your please. you're the jury...it's you're the jury...it's the key.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > a special executive order...from one man's brain to himself...to infuriate...some of the nastiest journalists ever...who philip has never even heard of...but they just can't get enough...of philip white's time...and his very very large dick opportunity cost. meet bob dubz. date him. don't suck his dick. wait, no, don't date him. debra hydorn, run for the hills, *you* were the least nasty one. farewell.
> >
> > -Philip
> objection...sustained...the defendant...might be released...within two weeks. don't ever...put john steg look alikes...in centuries the music video....again...unless...you'd like to suck his patient named philip j. white's dick...and....make sure that john steg doesn't mind and gives his oral or written consent...and...make sure....it is perfectly legal...under both criminal...and civil...statutes. meet philip. suck his sick if you're pretty. you know where lives. if you're female, he doesn't know dave chapelle, or chris rock, or anyone, really, and he speaks for everyone, but he's only kidding when he says that...if you know what i mean, grammatically...and...he'll probably give you face...if you're white, female, under 50, and over 18, and you say...that you want him to. he has literally...never seen a vagina up close before...and, he's not getting any younger.
>
> -Philip White

yeah...the rockafeller skank by fatboy slim is such a classic. it was in fifa 99, like "rude boy rock" by whomever that was by. why mention it, it's so obviously a great song?

Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<0aab6d65-8cd8-4248-afdd-283d8c3e32b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48611&group=comp.theory#48611

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:44:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:44 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:35:03 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:32:25 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > a special executive order...from one man's brain to himself...to infuriate...some of the nastiest journalists ever...who philip has never even heard of...but they just can't get enough...of philip white's time...and his very very large dick opportunity cost. meet bob dubz. date him. don't suck his dick. wait, no, don't date him. debra hydorn, run for the hills, *you* were the least nasty one. farewell.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > objection...sustained...the defendant...might be released...within two weeks. don't ever...put john steg look alikes...in centuries the music video...again...unless...you'd like to suck his patient named philip j. white's dick...and....make sure that john steg doesn't mind and gives his oral or written consent...and...make sure....it is perfectly legal...under both criminal...and civil...statutes. meet philip. suck his sick if you're pretty. you know where lives. if you're female, he doesn't know dave chapelle, or chris rock, or anyone, really, and he speaks for everyone, but he's only kidding when he says that...if you know what i mean, grammatically...and...he'll probably give you face...if you're white, female, under 50, and over 18, and you say...that you want him to. he has literally...never seen a vagina up close before...and, he's not getting any younger.
> >
> > -Philip White
> yeah...the rockafeller skank by fatboy slim is such a classic. it was in fifa 99, like "rude boy rock" by whomever that was by. why mention it, it's so obviously a great song?

i can say it. it is not a secret. the happiest ever. for 10 days. it was nice. it was a feeling. i never even shook hands with her. it is not a secret any more. i had never been close to that happy since the last day of 4th grade. i can get over it. it didn't hurt to get over it. i can still be fine and live, i'm a "large veteran" at getting over things and staying away from the right places to stay away from, if people go there often, and they should and ought to go there because it is safe for them.

i can take a "no." i can take that very well, if i'm not being tortured. i took the apparent no (???) very very well even while i was tortured. i'm very *emotionally* tough these days, maybe i won't always be. i thought of quioccasin blond afterwards. i don't know who either of them are. i would love to find out and at least talk! i would be nice, i can take a no, i can take a "let's just be friends"...i always did before. i can handle sadness. i'm quite numb right now. all those nutty feelings i had in the past were feelings i wasn't supposed to feel anyway, they were "mine," but they were manpiulated and put into me in very inappropriate ways, *without my consent*. so, it is up to me to select which ones to keep, remember, forget, discard, get rid of, try to bring back. i am focusing on *my prospective customers*, the cancer patients. just credit and my freedom, to fork it over. i should be paid. you know, if i weren't, and i could be free and live my own life, wouldn't that be ok, since i could easily make tons and tons of more money, since i have had literally billions, maybe trillions of dollars worth of ip on my offline computer that is all mine, that somehow no one will buy? how did that happen? aren't i essentially the richest person in the world, "on paper?" i don't own any stocks...just over 95% of all intellectual property in the usa and the world, in terms of valuation, i think. hmmmm...do you...think i am wrong about that?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "You're the Jury" related analysis.

<7a854793-b4b0-4c62-9e58-69a322c860abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48612&group=comp.theory#48612

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:54:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:54 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:44:31 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
>
> i can take a "no." i can take that very well, if i'm not being tortured. i took the apparent no (???) very very well even while i was tortured. i'm very *emotionally* tough these days, maybe i won't always be. i thought of quioccasin blond afterwards. i don't know who either of them are. i would love to find out and at least talk! i would be nice, i can take a no, i can take a "let's just be friends"...i always did before. i can handle sadness. i'm quite numb right now. all those nutty feelings i had in the past were feelings i wasn't supposed to feel anyway, they were "mine," but they were manpiulated and put into me in very inappropriate ways, *without my consent*. so, it is up to me to select which ones to keep, remember, forget, discard, get rid of, try to bring back. i am focusing on *my prospective customers*, the cancer patients. just credit and my freedom, to fork it over. i should be paid. you know, if i weren't, and i could be free and live my own life, wouldn't that be ok, since i could easily make tons and tons of more money, since i have had literally billions, maybe trillions of dollars worth of ip on my offline computer that is all mine, that somehow no one will buy? how did that happen? aren't i essentially the richest person in the world, "on paper?" i don't own any stocks...just over 95% of all intellectual property in the usa and the world, in terms of valuation, i think. hmmmm...do you...think i am wrong about that?

<080e65f2-a91e-457a-b885-a858db4c7357n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48613&group=comp.theory#48613

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:02:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:02 UTC

<88add590-63b8-4a3d-9679-6cdf7f226b4fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48614&group=comp.theory#48614

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:03 UTC

<992518c6-4876-4517-9e07-93ed233cae44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48615&group=comp.theory#48615

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:04 UTC

<b0d0fe57-fae3-43a9-80a2-c92793cd4fd8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48616&group=comp.theory#48616

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 4:04:18 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > -Philip
> the black dog outdoors nearer to my house waved its tail like flag. cool! rosey would like him i think! cited!

<2ecac22e-5de6-44ab-8b96-a5c7494be26bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48617&group=comp.theory#48617

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:09:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:09 UTC