Captain's Log, star date 21:34.5...

devel / comp.theory / all virginia and d.c. residents except me

SubjectAuthor
* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
`* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
 `* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
  `* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
   `* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
    `* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
     `* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
      `* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
       +- all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
       `* all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White
        `- all virginia and d.c. residents except mePhilip J. White

1
all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<b4f02a8d-d3fe-40aa-87dd-07638388e590n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48666&group=comp.theory#48666

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 18:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: all virginia and d.c. residents except me
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 01:26 UTC

0

I would rather not say this, but I must. I hate torture. At the same time, would you like to watch videos of all your best friends "Rohrschach'd" indoors?

Sorry Ali and QB and Theresa. I would never want that to happen to you, and it must not you. You are way too quiet though, maybe, uh, "Willie" and "Stephen Gregg III" and "tawalk" and Zachajawea and Beth Bowman, and not their kid, don't hurt anyone under 18, or dogs...will have the uh, resources to help you overcome the resistance.

I don't want to watch this again myself, don't check your cell phones tomorrow, check your emails:

Ladies, stop it now. You have 48 hours to get out of Virginia to save your friends, or, you have to come up to me, talk to me, and, for the sake of cancer cures, offer to pose nude for me and probably offer to provide oral sex to me, "under the circumstances," and you can change your mind and walk away after the offer, and don't have to pose nude, but, if you don't do it, it won't be my friends chainsawed to death, losing two arms (and hands!), and then bleeding to death on the floor while someone films.

Sorry, would something else convince you all to unjoin the Gestapo? I must support for "friends of the Gestapo," DO NOT HURT MY LIKES, I warn you, and it does include Marie Coates and Chloe Coates, still, and Rosey the dog.

You're just gonna have to stop or face some serious shock over this, there's nothing else left to do but that, really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlH8cBV8KZ8

There's just no faster way, sorry everyone. I won't regret it myself, it's scientifically provably impossible. Time this.

-Philip J. White (philipwhite363@gmail.com)

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<2cb9b6fe-f90e-44ec-af62-9a7df342ae58n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48667&group=comp.theory#48667

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 18:26:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:26:05 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> 0
>
> I would rather not say this, but I must. I hate torture. At the same time, would you like to watch videos of all your best friends "Rohrschach'd" indoors?
>
> Sorry Ali and QB and Theresa. I would never want that to happen to you, and it must not you. You are way too quiet though, maybe, uh, "Willie" and "Stephen Gregg III" and "tawalk" and Zachajawea and Beth Bowman, and not their kid, don't hurt anyone under 18, or dogs...will have the uh, resources to help you overcome the resistance.
>
> I don't want to watch this again myself, don't check your cell phones tomorrow, check your emails:
>
> Ladies, stop it now. You have 48 hours to get out of Virginia to save your friends, or, you have to come up to me, talk to me, and, for the sake of cancer cures, offer to pose nude for me and probably offer to provide oral sex to me, "under the circumstances," and you can change your mind and walk away after the offer, and don't have to pose nude, but, if you don't do it, it won't be my friends chainsawed to death, losing two arms (and hands!), and then bleeding to death on the floor while someone films.
>
> Sorry, would something else convince you all to unjoin the Gestapo? I must support for "friends of the Gestapo," DO NOT HURT MY LIKES, I warn you, and it does include Marie Coates and Chloe Coates, still, and Rosey the dog.
>
> You're just gonna have to stop or face some serious shock over this, there's nothing else left to do but that, really.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlH8cBV8KZ8
>
> There's just no faster way, sorry everyone. I won't regret it myself, it's scientifically provably impossible. Time this.
>
> -Philip J. White (philipw...@gmail.com)

* and it must not be you

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<65bd3f43-2e91-418e-b9c9-c74306d4d60cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48668&group=comp.theory#48668

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 08:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 15:11 UTC

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:26:34 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:26:05 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > 0
> >
> > I would rather not say this, but I must. I hate torture. At the same time, would you like to watch videos of all your best friends "Rohrschach'd" indoors?
> >
> > Sorry Ali and QB and Theresa. I would never want that to happen to you, and it must not you. You are way too quiet though, maybe, uh, "Willie" and "Stephen Gregg III" and "tawalk" and Zachajawea and Beth Bowman, and not their kid, don't hurt anyone under 18, or dogs...will have the uh, resources to help you overcome the resistance.
> >
> > I don't want to watch this again myself, don't check your cell phones tomorrow, check your emails:
> >
> > Ladies, stop it now. You have 48 hours to get out of Virginia to save your friends, or, you have to come up to me, talk to me, and, for the sake of cancer cures, offer to pose nude for me and probably offer to provide oral sex to me, "under the circumstances," and you can change your mind and walk away after the offer, and don't have to pose nude, but, if you don't do it, it won't be my friends chainsawed to death, losing two arms (and hands!), and then bleeding to death on the floor while someone films.
> >
> > Sorry, would something else convince you all to unjoin the Gestapo? I must support for "friends of the Gestapo," DO NOT HURT MY LIKES, I warn you, and it does include Marie Coates and Chloe Coates, still, and Rosey the dog.
> >
> > You're just gonna have to stop or face some serious shock over this, there's nothing else left to do but that, really.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlH8cBV8KZ8
> >
> > There's just no faster way, sorry everyone. I won't regret it myself, it's scientifically provably impossible. Time this.
> >
> > -Philip J. White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> * and it must not be you

"Do you find sadism to be mainly unpleasant, arousing, funny, something worth risking death to be able to watch, or something that should be confined strictly to non-fiction ideally?"

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<7b59e4ac-dd74-4f1e-9135-c65e184d7f9cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48669&group=comp.theory#48669

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 08:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 15:19 UTC

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 8:11:52 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:26:34 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 6:26:05 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > > 0
> > >
> > > I would rather not say this, but I must. I hate torture. At the same time, would you like to watch videos of all your best friends "Rohrschach'd" indoors?
> > >
> > > Sorry Ali and QB and Theresa. I would never want that to happen to you, and it must not you. You are way too quiet though, maybe, uh, "Willie" and "Stephen Gregg III" and "tawalk" and Zachajawea and Beth Bowman, and not their kid, don't hurt anyone under 18, or dogs...will have the uh, resources to help you overcome the resistance.
> > >
> > > I don't want to watch this again myself, don't check your cell phones tomorrow, check your emails:
> > >
> > > Ladies, stop it now. You have 48 hours to get out of Virginia to save your friends, or, you have to come up to me, talk to me, and, for the sake of cancer cures, offer to pose nude for me and probably offer to provide oral sex to me, "under the circumstances," and you can change your mind and walk away after the offer, and don't have to pose nude, but, if you don't do it, it won't be my friends chainsawed to death, losing two arms (and hands!), and then bleeding to death on the floor while someone films.
> > >
> > > Sorry, would something else convince you all to unjoin the Gestapo? I must support for "friends of the Gestapo," DO NOT HURT MY LIKES, I warn you, and it does include Marie Coates and Chloe Coates, still, and Rosey the dog.
> > >
> > > You're just gonna have to stop or face some serious shock over this, there's nothing else left to do but that, really.
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlH8cBV8KZ8
> > >
> > > There's just no faster way, sorry everyone. I won't regret it myself, it's scientifically provably impossible. Time this.
> > >
> > > -Philip J. White (philipw...@gmail.com)
> > * and it must not be you
> "Do you find sadism to be mainly unpleasant, arousing, funny, something worth risking death to be able to watch, or something that should be confined strictly to non-fiction ideally?"

Try considering the notion of "boyfriend points."

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<4a0de5c3-d845-4a3c-af15-e36ba90bc8b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48670&group=comp.theory#48670

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:13:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 16:13 UTC

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 8:19:03 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 8:11:52 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > * and it must not be you
> > "Do you find sadism to be mainly unpleasant, arousing, funny, something worth risking death to be able to watch, or something that should be confined strictly to non-fiction ideally?"
> Try considering the notion of "boyfriend points."

Who ordered you to not speak to me when you come near me, and what makes you think they have that power for real, and what happened to them, and what do you think should happen to someone who might treat you the way you just treated me, based on your ethnic/religious group heritage that is not just "mentally ill and Christian/atheist," and might be "fascist" and interpreted through a political lens you might not want to be linked to? I'm willing to work, hear the criticisms, treat all people as *equals*, try to help those who might not understand me if they're near me for 10 seconds, don't come back to dangerous people to give second possibly life-saving warnings to people who might wish to kill me but back off quick enough!, and, I have lots of good advice to share with people based on their "revealed stupidities" if they act right around me. Judgmental? Well, about my volunteer resources and information allocation, yes!

-Philip White

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<842815aa-f89f-4e73-8a3b-e0d721819705n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48671&group=comp.theory#48671

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:14:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 16:14 UTC

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:13:14 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 8:19:03 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > "Do you find sadism to be mainly unpleasant, arousing, funny, something worth risking death to be able to watch, or something that should be confined strictly to non-fiction ideally?"
> > Try considering the notion of "boyfriend points."
> Who ordered you to not speak to me when you come near me, and what makes you think they have that power for real, and what happened to them, and what do you think should happen to someone who might treat you the way you just treated me, based on your ethnic/religious group heritage that is not just "mentally ill and Christian/atheist," and might be "fascist" and interpreted through a political lens you might not want to be linked to? I'm willing to work, hear the criticisms, treat all people as *equals*, try to help those who might not understand me if they're near me for 10 seconds, don't come back to dangerous people to give second possibly life-saving warnings to people who might wish to kill me but back off quick enough!, and, I have lots of good advice to share with people based on their "revealed stupidities" if they act right around me. Judgmental? Well, about my volunteer resources and information allocation, yes!
>
> -Philip White

I treat every adult the same. You don't get extra points in terms of how you treat me based on a "chip on your shoulder." You want to start a fight with me, are you going to win that fight? Hint: No, and don't whine and make up lies about my "disrespect" because you failed to have me killed, again. I was not having you killed, I gave you a great warning too. This area is *extremely* racist, and some people know that.

-Philip White

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<26e2730c-3ea4-4a7d-8b34-87c45911a8b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48672&group=comp.theory#48672

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 16:17 UTC

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:14:53 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:13:14 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > Try considering the notion of "boyfriend points."
> > Who ordered you to not speak to me when you come near me, and what makes you think they have that power for real, and what happened to them, and what do you think should happen to someone who might treat you the way you just treated me, based on your ethnic/religious group heritage that is not just "mentally ill and Christian/atheist," and might be "fascist" and interpreted through a political lens you might not want to be linked to? I'm willing to work, hear the criticisms, treat all people as *equals*, try to help those who might not understand me if they're near me for 10 seconds, don't come back to dangerous people to give second possibly life-saving warnings to people who might wish to kill me but back off quick enough!, and, I have lots of good advice to share with people based on their "revealed stupidities" if they act right around me. Judgmental? Well, about my volunteer resources and information allocation, yes!
> >
> > -Philip White
> I treat every adult the same. You don't get extra points in terms of how you treat me based on a "chip on your shoulder." You want to start a fight with me, are you going to win that fight? Hint: No, and don't whine and make up lies about my "disrespect" because you failed to have me killed, again.. I was not having you killed, I gave you a great warning too. This area is *extremely* racist, and some people know that.
>
> -Philip White

E.g., I would say the exact same thing to a white man, but I would quickly gauge how racist he might be, since I'm disabled myself, and change my retorts to be more physically aggressive and scary...didn't you see that guy's face? He looked like a teenager talking to his dad for the last time. How violent did you sound? That is a question I take into account. Can I help by being rude with words? That is much, much gentler, trust me. I was much kinder, almost automatically, to people who backed down when threatening me with death after one or maybe two threats to that effect...third threat, they're Doctorausum Intransigent, probably going to die or get beaten up in jail. It means, "I can't stop this myself, and you've *angered* me, and now I am *even more determined to kill you*," and that's very dangerous. I've survived for over 10 years, I know how to make it. I'm safe.

-Philip

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<521605f8-d81d-4656-90f7-83c00513a94en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48673&group=comp.theory#48673

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:21:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 16:21 UTC

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:17:45 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:14:53 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > Who ordered you to not speak to me when you come near me, and what makes you think they have that power for real, and what happened to them, and what do you think should happen to someone who might treat you the way you just treated me, based on your ethnic/religious group heritage that is not just "mentally ill and Christian/atheist," and might be "fascist" and interpreted through a political lens you might not want to be linked to? I'm willing to work, hear the criticisms, treat all people as *equals*, try to help those who might not understand me if they're near me for 10 seconds, don't come back to dangerous people to give second possibly life-saving warnings to people who might wish to kill me but back off quick enough!, and, I have lots of good advice to share with people based on their "revealed stupidities" if they act right around me. Judgmental? Well, about my volunteer resources and information allocation, yes!
> > >
> > > -Philip White
> > I treat every adult the same. You don't get extra points in terms of how you treat me based on a "chip on your shoulder." You want to start a fight with me, are you going to win that fight? Hint: No, and don't whine and make up lies about my "disrespect" because you failed to have me killed, again. I was not having you killed, I gave you a great warning too. This area is *extremely* racist, and some people know that.
> >
> > -Philip White
> E.g., I would say the exact same thing to a white man, but I would quickly gauge how racist he might be, since I'm disabled myself, and change my retorts to be more physically aggressive and scary...didn't you see that guy's face? He looked like a teenager talking to his dad for the last time. How violent did you sound? That is a question I take into account. Can I help by being rude with words? That is much, much gentler, trust me. I was much kinder, almost automatically, to people who backed down when threatening me with death after one or maybe two threats to that effect...third threat, they're Doctorausum Intransigent, probably going to die or get beaten up in jail. It means, "I can't stop this myself, and you've *angered* me, and now I am *even more determined to kill you*," and that's very dangerous. I've survived for over 10 years, I know how to make it. I'm safe.
>
> -Philip

Were we having a conversation about our disagreements about manners and rudeness and appropriate conversation, maybe a loud one, or were we having a heated argument between a physically approaching man and his intended target about capabilities, starting with, getting gasoline I paid for at a gas station, and then continuing to "what I can't do or say," not just like "don't talk to me like that!," that's different, and then continuing to "how easily I could kill him if he touched me," and a few other un-un-forgettable things to me I think perhaps, and, "why I have rights and I'm not racist and he's not black and he can call law enforcement as much as he wants because I do nothing illegal, and, filing a false report with law enforcement is illegal, so don't lie." I eventually got my gasoline that night. Every single time, handled perfectly, some people want to lie and fabricate, maybe I'm not hearing it?

You *really* won't like Tuckahoe and RVA after I leave in a few months at the latest, I think.

-Philip

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<2812f101-63ce-4833-80c1-b27964abdd7an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48674&group=comp.theory#48674

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:22:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 16:22 UTC

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:21:14 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:17:45 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > I treat every adult the same. You don't get extra points in terms of how you treat me based on a "chip on your shoulder." You want to start a fight with me, are you going to win that fight? Hint: No, and don't whine and make up lies about my "disrespect" because you failed to have me killed, again. I was not having you killed, I gave you a great warning too. This area is *extremely* racist, and some people know that.
> > >
> > > -Philip White
> > E.g., I would say the exact same thing to a white man, but I would quickly gauge how racist he might be, since I'm disabled myself, and change my retorts to be more physically aggressive and scary...didn't you see that guy's face? He looked like a teenager talking to his dad for the last time. How violent did you sound? That is a question I take into account. Can I help by being rude with words? That is much, much gentler, trust me. I was much kinder, almost automatically, to people who backed down when threatening me with death after one or maybe two threats to that effect...third threat, they're Doctorausum Intransigent, probably going to die or get beaten up in jail. It means, "I can't stop this myself, and you've *angered* me, and now I am *even more determined to kill you*," and that's very dangerous. I've survived for over 10 years, I know how to make it. I'm safe.
> >
> > -Philip
> Were we having a conversation about our disagreements about manners and rudeness and appropriate conversation, maybe a loud one, or were we having a heated argument between a physically approaching man and his intended target about capabilities, starting with, getting gasoline I paid for at a gas station, and then continuing to "what I can't do or say," not just like "don't talk to me like that!," that's different, and then continuing to "how easily I could kill him if he touched me," and a few other un-un-forgettable things to me I think perhaps, and, "why I have rights and I'm not racist and he's not black and he can call law enforcement as much as he wants because I do nothing illegal, and, filing a false report with law enforcement is illegal, so don't lie." I eventually got my gasoline that night. Every single time, handled perfectly, some people want to lie and fabricate, maybe I'm not hearing it?
>
> You *really* won't like Tuckahoe and RVA after I leave in a few months at the latest, I think.
>
> -Philip

Gosh, I wonder, what kinds of fights have I not won every single time so far? Do you really not know? Everything I say is true! Be nice to me, be gentle. I don't have to tell you everything, and you refuse to tell me anything, even about your uh "concerns."

-Philip

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<113183e1-dd6e-4be7-8beb-17ec54b0d9d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48675&group=comp.theory#48675

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 16:25 UTC

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:21:14 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:17:45 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > I treat every adult the same. You don't get extra points in terms of how you treat me based on a "chip on your shoulder." You want to start a fight with me, are you going to win that fight? Hint: No, and don't whine and make up lies about my "disrespect" because you failed to have me killed, again. I was not having you killed, I gave you a great warning too. This area is *extremely* racist, and some people know that.
> > >
> > > -Philip White
> > E.g., I would say the exact same thing to a white man, but I would quickly gauge how racist he might be, since I'm disabled myself, and change my retorts to be more physically aggressive and scary...didn't you see that guy's face? He looked like a teenager talking to his dad for the last time. How violent did you sound? That is a question I take into account. Can I help by being rude with words? That is much, much gentler, trust me. I was much kinder, almost automatically, to people who backed down when threatening me with death after one or maybe two threats to that effect...third threat, they're Doctorausum Intransigent, probably going to die or get beaten up in jail. It means, "I can't stop this myself, and you've *angered* me, and now I am *even more determined to kill you*," and that's very dangerous. I've survived for over 10 years, I know how to make it. I'm safe.
> >
> > -Philip
> Were we having a conversation about our disagreements about manners and rudeness and appropriate conversation, maybe a loud one, or were we having a heated argument between a physically approaching man and his intended target about capabilities, starting with, getting gasoline I paid for at a gas station, and then continuing to "what I can't do or say," not just like "don't talk to me like that!," that's different, and then continuing to "how easily I could kill him if he touched me," and a few other un-un-forgettable things to me I think perhaps, and, "why I have rights and I'm not racist and he's not black and he can call law enforcement as much as he wants because I do nothing illegal, and, filing a false report with law enforcement is illegal, so don't lie." I eventually got my gasoline that night. Every single time, handled perfectly, some people want to lie and fabricate, maybe I'm not hearing it?
>
> You *really* won't like Tuckahoe and RVA after I leave in a few months at the latest, I think.
>
> -Philip

Multiple witnesses and I might have said "verbatim" and not "misdirection," and you think you're going to have separate police reports filed that are all consistent? Ever heard of the "flat tire test" in a room in writing where the test just says, "Which tire?", to all of the witnesses?

-Philip

Re: all virginia and d.c. residents except me

<32fae330-93f4-4aba-b392-fc91fc2a996fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=48676&group=comp.theory#48676

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwh...@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 16:27 UTC

On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:26:01 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:21:14 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > E.g., I would say the exact same thing to a white man, but I would quickly gauge how racist he might be, since I'm disabled myself, and change my retorts to be more physically aggressive and scary...didn't you see that guy's face? He looked like a teenager talking to his dad for the last time. How violent did you sound? That is a question I take into account. Can I help by being rude with words? That is much, much gentler, trust me. I was much kinder, almost automatically, to people who backed down when threatening me with death after one or maybe two threats to that effect...third threat, they're Doctorausum Intransigent, probably going to die or get beaten up in jail. It means, "I can't stop this myself, and you've *angered* me, and now I am *even more determined to kill you*," and that's very dangerous. I've survived for over 10 years, I know how to make it. I'm safe.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > Were we having a conversation about our disagreements about manners and rudeness and appropriate conversation, maybe a loud one, or were we having a heated argument between a physically approaching man and his intended target about capabilities, starting with, getting gasoline I paid for at a gas station, and then continuing to "what I can't do or say," not just like "don't talk to me like that!," that's different, and then continuing to "how easily I could kill him if he touched me," and a few other un-un-forgettable things to me I think perhaps, and, "why I have rights and I'm not racist and he's not black and he can call law enforcement as much as he wants because I do nothing illegal, and, filing a false report with law enforcement is illegal, so don't lie." I eventually got my gasoline that night. Every single time, handled perfectly, some people want to lie and fabricate, maybe I'm not hearing it?
> >
> > You *really* won't like Tuckahoe and RVA after I leave in a few months at the latest, I think.
> >
> > -Philip
> Multiple witnesses and I might have said "verbatim" and not "misdirection," and you think you're going to have separate police reports filed that are all consistent? Ever heard of the "flat tire test" in a room in writing where the test just says, "Which tire?", to all of the witnesses?
>
> -Philip

I recommend that you not use my "The Sensitive Professor" game theory experiment, which I showed FA Ichel at ABSG Consulting, because, the idea was just, "a game like the 'which tire?' game, but with all answerers able to see, form coalitions, and try to coordinate on a 'deal' to lie to the professor about the 'which student said the insulting comment?', when the professors assigns the grade but has no further sources of information beyond that." That was my idea, it's about lying to authorities, could be seen as Prisoner's-Dilemma related math and game theory ideas.

-Philip White