Subject: Vern Buerg's LIST Enhanced
From: Robert Prins
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.misc, comp.lang.asm.x86
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 20:44 UTC
From: rob...@nospicedham.prino.org (Robert Prins)
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.misc,comp.lang.asm.x86
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 20:44:17 +0000
View all headers
Hi all,

I've got a licensed copy (Audrone & Robert Prins, 2-User License, s/n 2k42011), and am trying to use it in a Virtual XP machine on W7, and it turns out my version isn't network licensed:

Incorrect version: server not licensed(H2).

So, does anyone still have a copy hanging around that is licensed to work on a server, or know where to patch it to bypass this limitation? Vern Buerg died more than a decade ago, so I don't think it's a problem to share a patch.

Thanks,

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins