Subject: Re: Corona Update 14, Mind control and mind reading risks ! (And mind damage !)
From: Branimir Maksimovic
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:05 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
From: branimir...@gmail.com (Branimir Maksimovic)
Subject: Re: Corona Update 14, Mind control and mind reading risks ! (And
mind damage !)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:05:14 GMT
On 2021-09-10, skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
The metals inside vaccines end up in the human brain/neurons.

These can then be activated or read via magnetic fields, light and radio
frequencies.

Therefore injecting vaccines or any other kind of crap brings mind control
and mind reading risks with it ! (Perhaps even death through neuron overheat
or meltdown/explosions/bleedings)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

Bye, Skybuck =D

What are you on? both corona and vaccines are placebo...
If you bilieve vaccine works it will work of not it will not
but you don't need vaccine to defend from placebo
only awareness of that.
Crowley said. if you want to make someone ill you have to
make him sneeze and people sneeze from many reasons.
Then you describe him symptoms and convince him that he
is ill. Voila, magick.
That is why we say "God Bless You" to convince him that
it goes to health, or "smells like illness" to make him
ill. Old technique that works.
This is because this world works in convincing people pure faith.
What you beleive it will happen. Your thoughts your life.
And emotions control thoughts.
So tiny thing makes anger, anger makes hassle, hassle makes hate
and hate borns thought that you want to heart someone.
This is how Devil makes shit around world.

--
bmaxa now listens rock.mp3

From: Branimir Maksimovic
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:19 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
From: branimir...@gmail.com (Branimir Maksimovic)
mind damage !)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:19:54 GMT
On 2021-09-18, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir.maksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2021-09-10, skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]

tobacco is for maintaining higher state of conscioussness.
Our presence here is not welcome that is why every box
has "smoking kills" to convince us to kill ourselves.
Also our presence is not welcome so they makes us
go outside.
Cancer can be curer=d also by convincing.
Cancer is illness caused by negative thoughts and emotions.
Can be cured by placebo radiation and placebo tools
like anything that ill will convince in cure.
eg this is how I cured my father:
http://scindeks.ceon.rs/article.aspx?artid=0352-77861501277A
mucinous tumor is controversal now :P
one of three cases that survived.
his prostate and PSA is now like young boy :p

--
bmaxa now listens rock.mp3

From: Branimir Maksimovic
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:38 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
From: branimir...@gmail.com (Branimir Maksimovic)
mind damage !)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:38:09 GMT
On 2021-09-18, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir.maksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2021-09-18, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir.maksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2021-09-10, skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]

OF course, pure LOVE is cure, maintain LOVE.
1. do what you Will (higher state)
2. Love is the law, Love under Will (not like wind blows)
Love is energy that emanates from heart. Only trash can
resist that, remember.
So Love God, then *everyone*.
And you  will see how this world is wonderfull.
I woke in June 2000. 30 years of religious practice,
same number of years that I do programming for living.

--
bmaxa now listens rock.mp3

From: Branimir Maksimovic
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 05:03 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
From: branimir...@gmail.com (Branimir Maksimovic)
mind damage !)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 05:03:22 GMT
On 2021-09-18, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir.maksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2021-09-18, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir.maksimovic@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2021-09-10, skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Goals:
1. Wars things of the past
2. No more hunger
3. Gods name not on money
I despise money.
Sign of the Beast is Gods name on money.
And money is Antichrist.
Atheism == Matherialism == Satanism.

--
bmaxa now listens rock.mp3

From: Kerr-Mudd, John
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:09 UTC
From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Subject: Looney Posts (was: Re: Corona Update 14, Mind control and mind
reading risks ! (And mind damage !)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 11:09:18 +0100
GNU: Terry Pratchett
View all headers
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 05:03:22 GMT

On 2021-09-18, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir.maksimovic@gmail.com>
On 2021-09-18, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir.maksimovic@gmail.com>
On 2021-09-18, Branimir Maksimovic <branimir.maksimovic@gmail.com>
On 2021-09-10, skybuck2000 <skybuck2000@hotmail.com> wrote:
The metals inside vaccines end up in the human brain/neurons.
[]

Sign of the Beast is Gods name on money.
And money is Antichrist.
Atheism == Matherialism == Satanism.

How about a bit of asm code to go with that? Sheesh.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.