Subject: Corona Update 21: Soon the Corona Crisis may be over !
From: skybuck2000
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 22:08 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:08:21 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuck2...@hotmail.com (skybuck2000)
Important information you should know:

1. The latest omicron variant is VERY MILD and can be SURVIVED EASY.

2. The vaccines are much more dangerous than thought ! Heart failures caused by vaccines are very real.
The vaccine stays in the body much longer than thought and there is worry of new diseases caused by vaccines !

THEREFORE IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO STOP VACCINATION AND WAIT AND SEE HOW OMICRON SPREAD THROUGH POPULATION AND POPULATION BECOMES IMMUNE TO IT
AND THE VIRUS BECOMES MILDER.

3. Vaccinations might make matters worse as the virus will try and overcome the vaccinations and possibly "slightly stronger immune system" only 1% or so.

4. PFizer manipulated the testing of the vaccines are it was not tested 3 years as it should have been.

5. Reports of numb or shaking body parts are coming in as well ! Don't be a sack of shit/disabled/numb human ! Stay healthy stay away from the vaccinations !

THIS IS FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS THAT I AM HOPEFULL, THAT THERE IS SOME LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS DARK TUNNEL,
I AM SLIGHTLY OPTIMISTIC THAT AFTER THIS DARK RAIN SOME SUNSHINE WILL COME TO ALL OF OUR LIFES.

The biggest question right now is if a new variant will emerge and will it be even weaker or will it be stronger.

6. Now is the time to remain cool-headed, show no fear, keep a wait and see attitude and approach !

Bye for now,
  Skybuck.