< jaybonci> actually d-i stands for "divine intervention" ;) -- in #debian-devel

programming / alt.lang.asm / Re: can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?

SubjectAuthor
* can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?Peter Cheung
+* Re: can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?wolfgang kern

1
Subject: can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?
From: Peter Cheung
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 11:22 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 03:22:22 -0800 (PST)
From: mcheun...@gmail.com (Peter Cheung)
can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?

Subject: Re: can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?
From: wolfgang kern
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 11:35 UTC
From: nowh...@nevernet.at (wolfgang kern)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 12:35:43 +0100
On 28/11/2021 12:22, Peter Cheung wrote:
can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?

why stop him ?
even his posts are often just plain nonsense, there is a funny aspect by watching opinions from simple minded folks :)
seems you miss Rick ...
__
wolfgang

From: Rod Pemberton
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:51 UTC
From: noem...@basdxcqvbe.com (Rod Pemberton)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 03:51:10 -0500
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 12:35:43 +0100
wolfgang kern <nowhere@nevernet.at> wrote:

On 28/11/2021 12:22, Peter Cheung wrote:

can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?

why stop him ?
even his posts are often just plain nonsense, there is a funny aspect
by watching opinions from simple minded folks :)
seems you miss Rick ...

After more than a decade of his insane rants, I just learned he isn't a
crazy American.  His directory listing in another post was in Dutch!
So, he's a crazy European!  I'm so happy right now.  You really can't
understand how insanely happy I am.  I could almost cry ...  ;-)

--
"If Britain were to join the United States, it would be the
second-poorest state, behind Alabama and ahead of Mississippi," Hunter

From: Kerr-Mudd, John
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 09:44 UTC
From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 09:44:04 +0000
GNU: Terry Pratchett
View all headers
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 03:51:10 -0500
Rod Pemberton <noemail@basdxcqvbe.com> wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 12:35:43 +0100
wolfgang kern <nowhere@nevernet.at> wrote:

On 28/11/2021 12:22, Peter Cheung wrote:

can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?

why stop him ?
even his posts are often just plain nonsense, there is a funny
aspect by watching opinions from simple minded folks :)
seems you miss Rick ...

After more than a decade of his insane rants, I just learned he isn't
a crazy American.  His directory listing in another post was in Dutch!
So, he's a crazy European!  I'm so happy right now.  You really can't
understand how insanely happy I am.  I could almost cry ...  ;-)

The US has no monopoly on insane people.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

From: wolfgang kern
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:47 UTC
From: nowh...@nevernet.at (wolfgang kern)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:47:54 +0100
On 29/11/2021 09:51, Rod Pemberton wrote:
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 12:35:43 +0100
wolfgang kern <nowhere@nevernet.at> wrote:

On 28/11/2021 12:22, Peter Cheung wrote:

can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?

why stop him ?
even his posts are often just plain nonsense, there is a funny aspect
by watching opinions from simple minded folks :)
seems you miss Rick ...

After more than a decade of his insane rants, I just learned he isn't a
crazy American.  His directory listing in another post was in Dutch!
So, he's a crazy European!  I'm so happy right now.  You really can't
understand how insanely happy I am.  I could almost cry ...  ;-)

now you may see why I renamed skybuck-flying into a dutch bucket.
let's show mercy, poor lads from below sea-level always get wet feet.

US folks hide their intelligence and flaunt their wealth while Europeans behave exactly opposite.
I don't need to hide  because I got enough of both :)
__
wolfgang

From: Frank Kotler
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:38 UTC
From: fbkot...@myfairpoint.net (Frank Kotler)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 17:38:59 -0500
On 11/28/2021 06:22 AM, Peter Cheung wrote:
can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?

Set phazers to "ignore"...

Best,
Frank

From: Peter Cheung
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 17:36 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:36:56 -0800 (PST)
From: mcheun...@gmail.com (Peter Cheung)
wolfgang kern在 2021年11月28日星期日下午7:35:45 [UTC+8]寫道:
On 28/11/2021 12:22, Peter Cheung wrote:
can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?
why stop him ?
even his posts are often just plain nonsense, there is a funny aspect by
watching opinions from simple minded folks :)
seems you miss Rick ...
__
wolfgang

We Chinese think we are much more peaceful than European. European (including American) are quite offening in religion, always force somebody to believe what they believe.

Subject: OT was: can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?
From: wolfgang kern
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 18:35 UTC
From: nowh...@nevernet.at (wolfgang kern)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 19:35:24 +0100
On 12/01/2022 18:36, Peter Cheung wrote:
wolfgang kern在 2021年11月28日星期日下午7:35:45 [UTC+8]寫道:
On 28/11/2021 12:22, Peter Cheung wrote:
can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?
why stop him ?
even his posts are often just plain nonsense, there is a funny aspect by
watching opinions from simple minded folks :)
seems you miss Rick ...
__
wolfgang

We Chinese think we are much more peaceful than European. European (including American) are quite offening in religion, always force somebody to believe what they believe.

No, Western civilizations are past any religious offending since 150 years or even longer. Only a few minorities act as you think, look at Muslims they are really aggressive worshipers, but the came from Asia
and Mohamed arrived 620 years after Jesus
both were 40 days (a common saying "a bit too long") in the desert :)
__
wolfgang

From: Rod Pemberton
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:19 UTC
From: noem...@basdxcqvbe.com (Rod Pemberton)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:19:35 -0500
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:36:56 -0800 (PST)
Peter Cheung <mcheung63@gmail.com> wrote:

wolfgang kern在 2021年11月28日星期日下午7:35:45 [UTC+8]寫道:
On 28/11/2021 12:22, Peter Cheung wrote:

can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?
why stop him ?
even his posts are often just plain nonsense, there is a funny
aspect by watching opinions from simple minded folks :)
seems you miss Rick ...

We Chinese think we are much more peaceful than European (including
American)

Interesting.

Can China argue that when China is building up it's nuclear weapon
stockpile and building up it's military?

European (including American) are quite offening in religion,

offening? offended?

In the U.S. there were 3 topics of conversation (pre-1960's) that were
considered taboo or prohibited to discuss with other people: sex,
religion, politics.  This wasn't very strict, but more of a stern
warning or reminder that such conversation could lead to an argument.
However, discussion of these issues almost always resulted in intense
arguments or conflict.

There was actually a fourth taboo topic: money.  The issue of money
being taboo was unstated.  You didn't ask people how much money they
earned, what they did to earn their money, or where they got their
money from.  Discussing money was once considered to be very rude or
impolite.  Today, Millennials (under age 35 years) openly discuss their
incomes, and what they do for a living.

The issue of sex being taboo in the U.S. was actually multiple issues.

The first taboo issue of sex, which is the "sex" in the 3 issues above,
covered the issue of sex between couples: coitus, cunnilingus, fellatio.

The second issue of sex was unstated.  This included illegal sexual
perversions, such as homosexuality, bondage, bestiality, necrophilia,
urophilia, coprophilia, etc.  Homosexuality has since been legalized in
the U.S. under laws on equality.  Urophilia has mostly been
decriminalized.  Bondage is still illegal under state laws (not federal
laws) as a form of statutory rape, because the bound person can't
legally consent to sex according to our laws.

The third category of sex that was considered extremely taboo, and was
absolutely never discussed openly: sexual crimes.  Sexual crimes
include rape, molestation, pedophilia, pederasty, grooming, etc.  Many
of those crimes involve abuse of children or violence, which is why
they weren't discussed.

Today, there is much more awareness and open discussion of sexual
crimes, especially rape.  This helps the victims heal, helps
authorities locate other victims, and helps authorities catch predators.

European (including American) ...
always force somebody to believe what they believe.

That's a very astute observation.

Currently, there are a bunch of US-China issues where the U.S.
government dislikes China's authoritarian methods, e.g., military in
South China sea, Taiwan unification, mistreatment of Uyghurs, killing
criminals to harvest their organs, disappearance of people critical of
the CCP, military and nuclear buildup, etc.

--
Once a President becomes a permanent failure, he then becomes a
fearmonger.

From: Kerr-Mudd, John
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:39 UTC
From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:39:58 +0000
GNU: Terry Pratchett
View all headers
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:19:35 -0500
Rod Pemberton <noemail@basdxcqvbe.com> wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:36:56 -0800 (PST)
Peter Cheung <mcheung63@gmail.com> wrote:

wolfgang kern在 2021年11月28日星期日下午7:35:45 [UTC+8]寫道:
On 28/11/2021 12:22, Peter Cheung wrote:

can skybuck2000 stop keep posting?
why stop him ?
even his posts are often just plain nonsense, there is a funny
aspect by watching opinions from simple minded folks :)
seems you miss Rick ...

[lots of OT.]

Did anyone mention asm yet?

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

From: Frank Kotler
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 21:48 UTC
From: fbkot...@myfairpoint.net (Frank Kotler)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:48:12 -0500
Did anyone mention asm yet?

test [Skybuck], -1
jnz ignore
nop
ignore:
push extreme_prejudice
call ExitProcess

Best,
Frank

From: Kerr-Mudd, John
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:31 UTC
From: adm...@127.0.0.1 (Kerr-Mudd, John)
Newsgroups: alt.lang.asm
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:31:25 +0000
GNU: Terry Pratchett
View all headers
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 16:48:12 -0500
Frank Kotler <fbkotler@myfairpoint.net> wrote:

On 01/17/2022 06:39 AM, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
Did anyone mention asm yet?

test [Skybuck], -1
jnz ignore
nop
ignore:
push extreme_prejudice
call ExitProcess

Best,
Frank

I hadn't come across those last 2 opcodes before!

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.